Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Adonikam will be the name of the Beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
for_his_glory,

You know, unless it’s scripture, sources are no more authoritative than other men in my view. I will tell you why. My husband studied theology and it was astounding how high in the university system total unbelievers can climb, in the theology department, mind you. They know the languages and the literature and the theories but they didn’t know the Author. And because God literally hides Himself from these kind, they actually understood less truth than believers. That’s the problem with those men designate as authorities. Heaven has a different rating system. So I’m impressed with a person who knows God to a greater degree or in ways I don’t. From them I learn.
There are sources that line up with scripture and the history of the four empires beginning with Babylon and ending with the revived Roman Empire that have always persecuted those who are God's own. I gave my perspectives, scripture and the source. I can't force anyone to agree with me, but to at least go and read the sources I give so they can make up their own minds what is truth or error.

English Ordinal

A 1 B 2 C 3 D 4 E 5 F 6 G 7 H 8 I 9 J 10 K 11 L 12 M 13 N 14 O 15 P 16 Q 17 R 18 S 19 T 20 U 21 V 22 W 23 X 24 Y 25 Z 26

Let = 37
Hath = 37
Count = 73
Number = 73
Perfect = 73
Ordinal = 73

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Total Value = 1451

Verse 1451 | Genesis 47:30
But I will lie with my fathers, and thou shalt carry me out of Egypt, and bury me in their buryingplace. And he said, I will do as thou hast said.

Total Value = 1318

Wisdom
= 83 = 11
W 23
I 9
S 19
D 4
O 15
M 13
(2+3+9+1+9+4+1+5+1+3) 38 = 11

Thirteen
= 99 = 18

__

Six hundred threescore and six = 313
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
= 313

Vladimir = 88 | Moscow = 88

Vladimirovich = 145

Putin = 80

is the 65th Prime Number

80+65 = 145

Hebrew
Genesis 1:1
Bareshyt bara Elohim ET haShamayim wET haAretz = 2701

73*37 = 2701

Wisdom; Chokmah = 73 standard and 37 ordinal

I am aware that the chapters and verse numbers were added in later, But consider this, All translations are translated from manuscripts that the Masoretes added vowel marks, and without those marks, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to distinguish what word is being said.

This example barely scratches the surface of a whole body of work that Proves this is the method by which the Almighty Encoded His Word.

Search by Verse Number 1-31102

Putin demands Russia gain control of Jerusalem church as promised​

Transferring the ownership of the land could cause diplomatic trouble for Israel at a time when its Western allies have been sanctioning Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.​

Published: APRIL 18, 2022 13:36

'Whoever leads in AI will rule the world’: Putin to Russian children on Knowledge Day​

Artificial intelligence is the future, not only for Russia, but for all humankind. It comes with colossal opportunities, but also threats that are difficult to predict. Whoever becomes the leader in this sphere will become the ruler of the world,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said.

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Last edited:
There are sources that line up with scripture and the history of the four empires beginning with Babylon and ending with the revived Roman Empire that have always persecuted those who are God's own. I gave my perspectives, scripture and the source. I can't force anyone to agree with me, but to at least go and read the sources I give so they can make up their own minds what is truth or error.
Yes I agree. Do you think people are predestined to agree with you or not?

OK, so if I just claim something and say - from a protestant source then that's OK with you.
Good to know that.
First this was not a Protestant source, but someone I know who use to be a Jesuit High Priest. Nothing is ever ok if one does not take the time to read what another gives to read. You are Catholic and believe in Catholic doctrine, which is your choice, but refuse to search out that which others give you. Nothing is ever one sided, but that we explore and research both sides of the coin.

Yes I agree. Do you think people are predestined to agree with you or not?
No one is predestined to believe another. That would be foolish. I would never ask anyone to agree with me, but to at least take the time to consider what I or anyone else would post. This is why these are discussions.

No one is predestined to believe another. That would be foolish. I would never ask anyone to agree with me, but to at least take the time to consider what I or anyone else would post. This is why these are discussions.
Thanks. There are some in the predestined crowd who espouse that every choice is predestined.

I would ask that you take the time consider the views of others as well.

First this was not a Protestant source, but someone I know who use to be a Jesuit High Priest. Nothing is ever ok if one does not take the time to read what another gives to read. You are Catholic and believe in Catholic doctrine, which is your choice, but refuse to search out that which others give you. Nothing is ever one sided, but that we explore and research both sides of the coin.

I didn't say it was from a Protestant source.
And you never said it was from a "Jesuit High Priest"
And while we are on that topic - what is a "Jesuit High Priest"?
Can you give me a source for such a title?

I didn't say it was from a Protestant source.
And you never said it was from a "Jesuit High Priest"
And while we are on that topic - what is a "Jesuit High Priest"?
Can you give me a source for such a title?
I am done giving you sources that you ignore and ask me to present.

The Society of Jesus, known as the Jesuits, is a religious order of the Catholic church headquartered in Rome.

Here is just a short snippet of the lengthy Jesuit Blood Oath as the candidate makes all allegiance to the Pope. The oath is given by the Superior Jesuit General of the Society of Jesus as it appears in the JESUIT Extreme Oath of Induction recorded in the Journals of the 62D Congress, 3d Session of the U.S. (House Calendar No. 397. Report No. 1523) Congressional Record House, 15 Feb. 1913, pp3215-3216:

I further more promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. You can find the full oath online.

I would ask that you take the time consider the views of others as well.
I do consider the views of others and I also go read the sources hey present, but it doesn't mean I agree with their views, but would rather discuss them. What was given in the OP I do not agree with and would have hoped we could have had a good discussion, but it seems the two of you would rather attack me then to discuss so I am out of here for now.

The Society of Jesus, known as the Jesuits, is a religious order of the Catholic church headquartered in Rome.

Here is just a short snippet of the lengthy Jesuit Blood Oath as the candidate makes all allegiance to the Pope. The oath is given by the Superior Jesuit General of the Society of Jesus as it appears in the JESUIT Extreme Oath of Induction recorded in the Journals of the 62D Congress, 3d Session of the U.S. (House Calendar No. 397. Report No. 1523) Congressional Record House, 15 Feb. 1913, pp3215-3216:

I further more promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. You can find the full oath online.

The “Jesuit Oath” is a fabrication with no factual basis. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia this oath was the product of the imagination of the forger Robert Ware (mid to late 1600’s).

Here’s an excerpt from the Catholic Encyclopedia article “Impostors”:
"Robert Ware the forger, the author of "Foxes and Firebrands", who has of late years been so thoroughly exposed by Father Bridgett, traded upon the same prejudices. His more public career began contemporaneously with that of Oates in 1678, and by sheltering himself behind the high reputation of his dead father, Sir James Ware, amongst whose manuscripts he pretended to discover all kinds of compromising papers, he obtained currency for his forgeries, remaining almost undetected until modern times. Many foul aspersions upon the character of individual popes, Jesuits, and other Catholics, and also upon some Puritans, which have found their way into the pages of respectable historians, are due to the fabrications of "this literary skunk", as Fr. Bridgett not unjustifiably calls him (see Bridgett, "Blunders and Forgeries", pp. 209-296).

Also see here: http://www.evangelizationstation.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm

The “Jesuit Oath” is a fabrication with no factual basis. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia this oath was the product of the imagination of the forger Robert Ware (mid to late 1600’s).

Here’s an excerpt from the Catholic Encyclopedia article “Impostors”:
"Robert Ware the forger, the author of "Foxes and Firebrands", who has of late years been so thoroughly exposed by Father Bridgett, traded upon the same prejudices. His more public career began contemporaneously with that of Oates in 1678, and by sheltering himself behind the high reputation of his dead father, Sir James Ware, amongst whose manuscripts he pretended to discover all kinds of compromising papers, he obtained currency for his forgeries, remaining almost undetected until modern times. Many foul aspersions upon the character of individual popes, Jesuits, and other Catholics, and also upon some Puritans, which have found their way into the pages of respectable historians, are due to the fabrications of "this literary skunk", as Fr. Bridgett not unjustifiably calls him (see Bridgett, "Blunders and Forgeries", pp. 209-296).

Also see here: http://www.evangelizationstation.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm
I gave you the induction record, but again, you choose to not look it up. I'm done here and you have a blessed day in the Lord.

I do consider the views of others and I also go read the sources hey present, but it doesn't mean I agree with their views, but would rather discuss them. What was given in the OP I do not agree with and would have hoped we could have had a good discussion, but it seems the two of you would rather attack me then to discuss so I am out of here for now.
What one can deduce from your post is that you ask others to consider your view and when you are asked to do the same, you feel attacked. Where did I attack you? I asked the same if you that asked if others. Is that an attack? Who attacked whom then?

I gave you the induction record, but again, you choose to not look it up. I'm done here and you have a blessed day in the Lord.
I gave you a link to an article that competely debunks this Jesuit Oath nonesense.
But it seems you prefer fantasy to the truth.

I gave you a link to an article that competely debunks this Jesuit Oath nonesense.
But it seems you prefer fantasy to the truth.
Yes you gave me a link, but what I gave you is recorded facts as I showed you in post #49. How can one debunk something that is factual and is recorded in the Congressional Record House without reading it in full length for themselves or even being a part of taking this Blood Oath.

I don’t think you are going to convince any Catholic of what the jesuits really are. I agree with you btw.

Yes you gave me a link, but what I gave you is recorded facts as I showed you in post #49. How can one debunk something that is factual and is recorded in the Congressional Record House without reading it in full length for themselves or even being a part of taking this Blood Oath.

If you actually read the link I gave you you would understand.
But you didn't read the link, nor I presume have you actually read the Congressional Record yourself.
Like me you are relying on reports of what the Congressional Record says - 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand (or more).

According to my source the "oath" in the Congressional Record is not the alleged "Jesuit Oath". That appears in the Congressional Library. But the oath at issue in the Congressional Record is another anti-Catholic fabrication, the "Knights of Columbus (KOG) Oath". And the reason it is in the Congressional Record is not because it is true but because it was not true.

At issue was a claim of impropriety in an election, namely that supporters of the winning candidate (Thomas S. Butler) deliberately published defamatory claims about the loser (Eugene C. Bonniwell). The alleged oath was part of the evidence and included in the Congressional Record for that reason. At no time were the Jesuits mentioned.

Back