Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Adonikam will be the name of the Beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don’t think you are going to convince any Catholic of what the jesuits really are. I agree with you btw.
Catholics know what the Jesuits are. They are a peaceful and faithful order of "priests and brothers founded nearly 500 years ago by a soldier-turned-mystic, Saint Ignatius of Loyola" to quote from their website. Many were cruelly martyred by the Protestant Elizabeth 1st in England for just being priests trying to minister to Catholics.

I don't know why they are so vilified and slandered by some Protestants.

Catholics know what the Jesuits are. They are a peaceful and faithful order of "priests and brothers founded nearly 500 years ago by a soldier-turned-mystic, Saint Ignatius of Loyola" to quote from their website. Many were cruelly martyred by the Protestant Elizabeth 1st in England for just being priests trying to minister to Catholics.

I don't know why they are so vilified and slandered by some Protestants.
I rest my case.

'What "history"are you referring to?
Not the false "oath" I hope.
No, I have only vaguely heard of that. As I recall, the Pope disbanded the Jesuits, he thought they were so bad. So even Catholic history does not support your position.

I was referring to modern Catholics unwilling to admit what the Jesuits are/were. In history it was known.

Catholics probably don’t know that a pope appointed his own illegitimate son a bishop. There’s lot of history modern catholics are unaware of and won’t admit when told. Trying to convince them is futile in my experience.

No, I have only vaguely heard of that. As I recall, the Pope disbanded the Jesuits, he thought they were so bad. So even Catholic history does not support your position.

I was referring to modern Catholics unwilling to admit what the Jesuits are/were. In history it was known.
Yes I know that the Jesuits were suppressed for a while. The reasons were mainly political both inside and outside the Church.
If you want to know more about the numerous ant-Jesuit conspiracy theories there is an interesting article in Wikipedia -

Jesuit conspiracy theories

Yes I know that the Jesuits were suppressed for a while. The reasons were mainly political both inside and outside the Church.
If you want to know more about the numerous ant-Jesuit conspiracy theories there is an interesting article in Wikipedia -

Jesuit conspiracy theories

Mainly political?? It’s because they did great evil and were subject to no man, not even the Pope. That is “political” to you???

Mainly political?? It’s because they did great evil and were subject to no man, not even the Pope. That is “political” to you???

What "great evil" are they supposed to have done?
And of course they were subject to the Pope otherwise he could not have suppressed them.

What "great evil" are they supposed to have done?
And of course they were subject to the Pope otherwise he could not have suppressed them.
First of all, no leader suppresses a submissive people. They don’t need to do so. Second, the Jesuits weren’t suppressed, they were outlawed and for good reason. Locals outlawed the Ku Klux Klan and for good reasons.

First of all, no leader suppresses a submissive people. They don’t need to do so. Second, the Jesuits weren’t suppressed, they were outlawed and for good reason. Locals outlawed the Ku Klux Klan and for good reasons.
You seem to be making this up as you go along.

Firstly though I note you haven't given me the "great evil" you claim they did.

The Jesuits did what the Pope told them so they were submissable.
Your assertion that "no leader suppresses a submissive people" is just that; an assertion with no evidence.

No they weren't outlawed - again an assertion with no evidence.
The you say "with good reason" - but seem unable to say what that good reason was.

Your comparison of the Jesuits with the Ku Klux Klan is despicable.

English Ordinal

A 1 B 2 C 3 D 4 E 5 F 6 G 7 H 8 I 9 J 10 K 11 L 12 M 13 N 14 O 15 P 16 Q 17 R 18 S 19 T 20 U 21 V 22 W 23 X 24 Y 25 Z 26

Let = 37
Hath = 37
Count = 73
Number = 73
Perfect = 73
Ordinal = 73

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Total Value = 1451

Verse 1451 | Genesis 47:30
But I will lie with my fathers, and thou shalt carry me out of Egypt, and bury me in their buryingplace. And he said, I will do as thou hast said.

Total Value = 1318

Wisdom
= 83 = 11
W 23
I 9
S 19
D 4
O 15
M 13
(2+3+9+1+9+4+1+5+1+3) 38 = 11

Thirteen
= 99 = 18

__

Six hundred threescore and six = 313
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
= 313

Vladimir = 88 | Moscow = 88

Vladimirovich = 145

Putin = 80

is the 65th Prime Number

80+65 = 145

Hebrew
Genesis 1:1
Bareshyt bara Elohim ET haShamayim wET haAretz = 2701

73*37 = 2701

Wisdom; Chokmah = 73 standard and 37 ordinal

I am aware that the chapters and verse numbers were added in later, But consider this, All translations are translated from manuscripts that the Masoretes added vowel marks, and without those marks, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to distinguish what word is being said.

This example barely scratches the surface of a whole body of work that Proves this is the method by which the Almighty Encoded His Word.

Search by Verse Number 1-31102
How could John writing in Greek language to Greek speaking Churches, expect they would solve the riddle of 666 using the Hebrew language and Jewish occult Gematria?

That is like asking people in the desert to swim for the answer.

Insofar as catholic exposing goes, here's another evil work of darkness hidden in plain sight.

Standing In the middle of the courtyard of the vatican is an obelisk.

The word Obelisk literally means baal's shaft (male member), his reproductive organ.

The Bible identifies baal, bel, beelzebub as being the prince of the demons.

Mark 3:22
And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth He out devils.

So in the middle of the courtyard of the vatican sits a monument to the prince of the devils.

The vatican obelisk

If this alone isn't enough to wake up someone that belongs to YESHUA's Congregation and not the RCC, then nothing will.

proxy-image

Audience Hall, the vatican

How snaky is that!

Last edited:
Insofar as catholic exposing goes, here's another evil work of darkness hidden in plain sight.

Standing In the middle of the courtyard of the vatican is an obelisk.

The word Obelisk literally means baal's shaft (male member), his reproductive organ.

The Bible identifies baal, bel, beelzebub as being the prince of the demons.

Mark 3:22
And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth He out devils.

So in the middle of the courtyard of the vatican sits a monument to the prince of the devils.

The vatican obelisk

If this alone isn't enough to wake up someone that belongs to YESHUA's Congregation and not the RCC, then nothing will.

proxy-image

Audience Hall, the vatican

How snaky is that!
You just made that up.
It's rubbish.

obelisk
n noun
1 a tapering stone pillar of square or rectangular cross section, set up as a monument or landmark.
2 another term for obelus.

ORIGIN
C16: via Latin from Greek obeliskos, diminutive of obelos 'pointed pillar'.

(Concise Oxford English Dictionary)

An obelisk is just a pointed pillar. Nothing to do with bel

Moreover bel in the scriptures is not the prince of demons. That's just another invention.
Bel was a Bablonian idol. (Dan 14)

Just plucking a few letters out of a word is a really stupid thing to do.
How about this
the word believe a merging of bel and live.
So if you believe you are living with bel - with a Babylonian idol.

globalelite177_03_small.jpg

George Washington was a 33rd degree mason, he dedicated the capitol building in DC with corn oil and wine dressed in his 33rd degree masonic costume.

George Washington Laying the Cornerstone of the United States Capitol

Dedicating D.C in a masonic ceremony to baal

Hosea 2:8
For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for baal.

The god of the masons is baal, bel, beelzebub

This is why the Washington monument is an obelisk

The City of London = Finance
Washington D.C = Military
Vatican = Religion

All three are seperate states independent of their country

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Audience hall vatican link

Last edited:
globalelite177_03_small.jpg

George Washington was a 33rd degree mason, he dedicated the capitol building in DC with corn oil and wine dressed in his 33rd degree masonic costume.

George Washington Laying the Cornerstone of the United States Capitol

Dedicating D.C in a masonic ceremony to baal

Hosea 2:8
For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for baal.

The god of the masons is baal, bel, beelzebub

This is why the Washington monument is an obelisk

The City of London = Finance
Washington D.C = Military
Vatican = Religion

All three are seperate states independent of their country

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Audience hall vatican link

This really is a load of nonsense.
I can't speak for Washington but the City of London is not a separate state independent of its country any more than the city of Liverpool where I live.

Moreover the obelisk - known as Cleopatra's Needle - in not within the boundaries of the City of London but in Westminster. There are similarly named Obelisks in Paris and New York. Unfortunately for your theory that makes 5 so they don't fit to your quote from Rev.

I don't know where you get this stuff. I think you just make it up.

Yes, there are obelisks in other places, but none of those places are akin to these three

The three corporations that rule the world.

The city of london is definitely an independent state.

Washington DC is a Corporation
City of London Inc is a Corporation
The Vatican is a Corporation

The city of london inc. has its own government

The City of London Corporation is the governing body of the City of London, the historic centre of London and home to much of the UK's financial sector - the "Square Mile". The Corporation is probably the world's oldest continuously-elected democracy and predates Parliament.

Both businesses and residents of the City are entitled to vote in elections, and in addition to its functions as the local authority – analogous to those undertaken by the boroughs that administer the rest of London –

proxy-image

I don't feel the need to answer the next post, the facts are undebatable when you know them.

Only those living in the "square mile" or a business within it are allowed to vote in its elections

And nobody else

Last edited:

The city of london inc. has its own government

The City of London Corporation is the governing body of the City of London, the historic centre of London and home to much of the UK's financial sector - the "Square Mile". The Corporation is probably the world's oldest continuously-elected democracy and predates Parliament.

Both businesses and residents of the City are entitled to vote in elections, and in addition to its functions as the local authority – analogous to those undertaken by the boroughs that administer the rest of London –

proxy-image

No it is not an independent state. That is false.

The local governance of England is very complicated with Towns, Counties, Boroughs, Cities, City Regions, Unitary Authorities - all with some level of governance. But even England is not a State. There is only one State and that is the United Kingdom.

Is England A City, State, Or Country?

The Obelisk in St Peters Square

One source says it has quarried at Aswan in the reign of Nebkaure Amenemhet II (B.C. 19th Century), and erected at the pylon of the Temple of the Sun in Heliopolis. Another source says that although it's unknown when it was quarried but it was erected at the Julian Forum in Alexandria by the order of Octavianus (the first Roman Emperor Augustus [reigned B.C. 27 - A.D. 14]).

This obelisk, like two others Esquilino Obelisk and Quirinale Obelisk, does not have the usual hieroglyphics, and no one knows where it originally came from or who created it. There are various opinions why it has no hieroglyphics; because the Egyptian Pharaoh suddenly dead, or because the Roman Emperor made it, .....

In A.D. 37 (40?), the then Roman Emperor Caligula transported it to Rome, and erected it in the Caligula Circus (later the Nero Circus (Circus Gai et Neronis), or the Vatican Circus). This site is the side of current St. Peter's Cathedral.

The time elapsed ....., the then Pope Sixtus V [reigned 1585-1590] directed the obelisk to be re-erected at the center of the colonnaded square, so-called St. Peter's Square in 1586, in front of the "new" Basilica of St. Peter, which was under construction at that time. It still remains here today.

Except this obelisk, all the obelisks in Rome toppled down in the Middle Ages. The Egyptologist Labib Habachi writes a reason in his book; "Legend has it that in the Vatican Circus innumerable Christians, including St. Peter, were put to death and that the reason this obelisk was not later overturned as were all the others in Rome was that it was looked upon as the last witness to the martyrdom of St. Peter."

Erecting pillars to God is biblical
In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border. 20 It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt (Is 19:19-20)

WOW - a pillar to the Lord which is a sign and witness to the Lord.

Note also the two columns erected in the Temple – 1Kg 7:15-22

Yes, there are obelisks in other places, but none of those places are akin to these three

The three corporations that rule the world.

I don't feel the need to answer the next post, the facts are undebatable when you know them.

Only those living in the "square mile" or a business within it are allowed to vote in its elections

And nobody else

The Vatican is NOT a Corporation.
Vatican City (/ˈvætɪkən/ (listen)), officially the Vatican City State (Italian: Stato della Città del Vaticano;[e] Latin: Status Civitatis Vaticanae),[f][g] is an independent city-state and enclave surrounded by Rome, Italy.[13][14] The Vatican City State, also known simply as the Vatican, became independent from Italy with the Lateran Treaty (1929), and it is a distinct territory under "full ownership, exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction" of the Holy See, itself a sovereign entity of international law, which maintains the city state's temporal, diplomatic, and spiritual independence (Wikipedia)

You say about The City of London "Only those living in the "square mile" or a business within it are allowed to vote in its elections".

So what?
I live in Liverpool. Only those who live in Liverpool are allowed to vote for Mayor and the Coluncillors.
That doesn't make it a state.

Back