Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Allah Is A False God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Seems there are parallels in the debate of "one and the same" between the Islamic God and the God of Christianity compared to the Jesus of Mormonism and the Jesus of Christianity. In both the descriptions of the deity are given from both sides and more often than not those descriptions don't portray the same deity. Both Mormonism and Christianity claim authenticity of OT teaching and writings but both embrace a differing God/Jesus/deity. In fact, Mormonism even goes a step further to embrace the NT as well. Yet, Mormonism does not follow the same deities/beliefs/doctrines while at the same time claiming they are Christian. And their God is as different as the Islamic God or the Christian God. All three cannot be one and the same for each describes a much different entity, deity, God, Jesus, purpose and heaven.

It's the task of Satan to delude people into believing that he is the one true god. Satan can only achieve this by making such fools reject the True Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Way to the One True God.

If they don't accept the New Testament of Jesus Christ they are deluded - whether they are Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Freemasons, Atheists, Communists or whoever.

If in addition they accept and practice perverted teachings such as the Koran or the Talmud, then they are not merely deluded, but are also active collaborators of Satan.

Mat 10:32-4 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Allah is the same god we and jews worship, so how is it a "bad" religion. We have some of the same prophets, i.e. Moses, Noah, Abraham, etc. I never really did a detail search a Islam, but I have read a bit.

They are not the same god. The belief in one God does not make them the same. Jesus said He is the ONLY way.

Newkid00 said:
Allah is the same god we and jews worship, so how is it a "bad" religion. We have some of the same prophets, i.e. Moses, Noah, Abraham, etc. I never really did a detail search a Islam, but I have read a bit.

Let's see

YAHWEH says He loves the Jews. allah hates them.

YAHWEH has a Son, Jesus Christ. allah has no son.

YAHWEH accepts Christians through His Son. allah says to kill Christians.

Jesus is the God of the Bible. Jesus is merely a prophet in the koran.

YAHWEH is the One and only God of the univers and there has never been another god beside Him. allah is merely the one that mohammed chose from 360 other gods to be the one the muslims worshiped.

YAHWEH is the great I AM. allah is the paganistic moon god.

Sorry, allah and YAHWEH are completely different G(g)ods. The Bible is clear that if you do not know the true God, you will be deceived by false ones and that those who worship false gods will not find themselves in His kingdom.

I would be careful.

YAHWEH is the One and only God of the univers and there has never been another god beside Him. allah is merely the one that mohammed chose from 360 other gods to be the one the muslims worshiped.
Yes the 360 god's in the Kabah.

Answer the questions below. Be truthfull.

I am assuming that you all beleive in one God.

How many pictures do you see when talking about Father (the Source, the Eternal Majesty); the Son (the eternal Logos or Word, incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth); and the Holy Spirit (the Paraclete or advocate). Do you see 1 or 3?

Now ask yourself how many Gods are you presently believing in?
How many Gods are there really?

From another thread, "Miracles" in this same forum:

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 7&start=15

deep_thinking said:

How many pictures do you see when talking about Father (the Source, the Eternal Majesty); the Son (the eternal Logos or Word, incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth); and the Holy Spirit (the Paraclete or advocate). Do you see 1 or 3?

deep_thinking said:
Answer the questions below.
no

Do you know how many trinity threads come through here? Do you know how many I participate in? Do I want to go through all that again and again?
Not really.

Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God? Do you believe the New Testament as witness to who Jesus is, the Messiah?

I'm not going to get into a shooting match between (you) Islam and (me) christianity since it'll go nowhere anyway and this is a christian forum to begin with.

So, tell me. Why are you here in the first place? Check your motives and if it's to refute christianity in leu of Islam then you may want to reconsider your position. If it's to argue for Islam then that's the motive, to argue.

First and foremost this is our TOS or Terms Of Service to which you agreed when you registered.
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9219
It may well be worth your while to reread this simple page to understand the confines within which we expect members, those who registered and agreed to these Terms Of Service, to participate.

There's a fine line between debating and promoting. This is not a secular forum where anything goes as long as things don't get ugly. We're not here to provide an unbiased battleground, being impartial referees for the ensuing debates. This is a christian forum and christian ideals will be upheld. I can't be any plainer than that.

deep_thinking said:
Ok theres another subject About God. ill post it there.

thud.gif

OK. I give up.

:smt102

deep_thinking said:

There is ONE God, the Triune God of the universe.

Hi waitinontheLamb,

waitinontheLamb said:
YAHWEH says He loves the Jews. allah hates them.

Just wondering, could you show us some quotes for both statements as evidences please.

waitinontheLamb said:
YAHWEH accepts Christians through His Son. allah says to kill Christians.

Does Allah say to 'just' kill Christians or is it an explanation of what to do in war, if thats the case then didn't the God of the Old Testament also say that some people should be killed i.e. those who do wrong.

If thats the case then we have the God of the Old Testament saying those who do wrong should be killed and the God of the Qu'ran saying those who do wrong should be killed, regardless of whether they are Christian or Jew or Muslims.

waitinontheLamb said:
Jesus is the God of the Bible. Jesus is merely a prophet in the koran.

I guess this is something left to personal interpretation of text :)

waitinontheLamb said:

Please show evidences for both statements, i.e. that YHWH is the One and only God and also of your claim that Muhammad chose Allah from 360 idols.

waitinontheLamb said:
YAHWEH is the great I AM. allah is the paganistic moon god.

Show us evidence for the claim please.

I hope that there is no problem is providing evidences for such claim, since I hold the opinion that people on this site are respectful and would not concuct lies or even just repeat false claims :)

I look forward to your reply,

Eesa.

You might have a long wait, Eesa. Some people on this forum need to retake Islam 101.

As soon as American Christians realize that their main enemy is not Islam but Zionism, things will change in this country. After all it's not Muslims who are responsible for 9/11 but US Government Zionists whose true allegiance lies with Israel, and not with Christian America. The lies of the US Zionist administration are very well documented.

It's interesting how pointing out themany crimes of Zionism has become more of a crime than the crimes themselves.

"We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people" (Rabbi Reichorn, Le Contemporain, July 1 1880).

"Political Zionism is an agency of big business. It is being used by Jewish and Christian financiers in this country and Great Britain to make Jews believe that Palestine will be ruled by a descendant of King David who will ultimately rule the world. What delusion! It will lead to war between Arabs and Jews, and eventually to war between Moslems and non-Moslems. This will be the turning point of history" (H.A.Klein, A Jew Warns the Jews, 1947)

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent" (Zionist Banker Paul Warburg testifying before the US Senate Feb 17 1950).

Jhn 8:44-5 and 48-49: "Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not." ....Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me."

deep_thinking said:

Man' don't you even' try to try it. You Muslims have a way of twisting Biblical truths. So I am not even' going to go there with you.

Wow...wow, wow, wow...

"You Muslims have a way of twisting Biblical truths."

--Lewis W.

The hypocrisy on this site leaves me almost speechless. It's borderline physically painful to read sometimes.

You talk as if you're perfectly within your rights to twist what's said in the Qur'an--because you believe that you have the authority to do so because you deem yourself smart enough (or whatever enough) to have chosen what you believe is the "right" religion, God and Book.

So you can say all the things you want about Islam and the Qur'an-- and perfectly well-spoken Muslims who come to their own defense be damned.

But if a Muslim comes to give his or her own interpretation of your Book--as you have made it extremely clear that you have no qualms doing worse to theirs--all of a sudden it's "No I am not even going to go there with you."

If you can't take it, don't dish it out, Lewis.

Joudie said:
Wow...wow, wow, wow...

"You Muslims have a way of twisting Biblical truths."

--Lewis W.

The hypocrisy on this site leaves me almost speechless. It's borderline physically painful to read sometimes.

You talk as if you're perfectly within your rights to twist what's said in the Qur'an--because you believe that you have the authority to do so because you deem yourself smart enough (or whatever enough) to have chosen what you believe is the "right" religion, God and Book.

So you can say all the things you want about Islam and the Qur'an-- and perfectly well-spoken Muslims who come to their own defense be damned.

But if a Muslim comes to give his or her own interpretation of your Book--as you have made it extremely clear that you have no qualms doing worse to theirs--all of a sudden it's "No I am not even going to go there with you."

The Qur'an is a book of lies that is leading the Children of Ishmael straight to hell, but hey, if that's what they want, so be it.

I would suggest that if you have a problem with Christianity and Christian perspective on right and wrong, then you go to your muslim forum and rake us all over the coals, and feel good about your book of lies.

Keep up the good work Lewis W.

Joudie even though we're different religions, I kind of agree with you. There are a lot of rude hypocrites here. Solo sayings it's a book of lies. Does he know?. Of course he doesn't know, no one knows which religion is the true religion. It saddens me people here do this. And they call themselves Christians, I don't think Jesus wanted us to fight. I want peace in this world.

Newkid00 said:
Joudie even though we're different religions, I kind of agree with you. There are a lot of rude hypocrites here. Solo sayings it's a book of lies. Does he know?. Of course he doesn't know, no one knows which religion is the true religion. It saddens me people here do this. And they call themselves Christians, I don't think Jesus wanted us to fight. I want peace in this world.
I have been a believer for 23 years, I was an unbeliever for 28 years before that; and after you read the Bible through and through multiple times you too will be able to recognize the truth in comparison to lies, unless you fail to become born again with Jesus Christ living within you. Here is one quote of Jesus where he called those who did not have God as their Father:

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. John 8:42-45

You can believe what the Qur'an says if you like to read a book of lies, or you can believe what the Bible says if you like to read the truth. It saddens me that those who call themselves Christians do not know enough of the Bible to know a lie when it presents itself.

Thanks for your support, Newkid00. :) I rarely get any on this board. Not that I expect to get people rallying for my opinion (practically everything I say is the opposite of what they like to hear) but it's nice to get a bit of backup now and again. Makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time.

:)

Solo...I will never rake anyone or any ideology "across the coals" as you so eloquently put it. Do I seem to be that type of person to you? I debate and make observations. I try hard to not bash--and I pride myself on that, thanks.

Joudie said:
Solo...I will never rake anyone or any ideology "across the coals" as you so eloquently put it. Do I seem to be that type of person to you? I debate and make observations. I try hard to not bash--and I pride myself on that, thanks.

Your words are perfectly plain as raking Christians over the coals and yes you seem to be that type of person.

Joudie said:

Whoa, you honestly see that as "raking Christians over the coals"?

Never knew you were so sensitive.

I was not trying to tear apart Christians or make Christians look bad or stupid--and that quote you took from me is nothing like what you're trying to make it out to be. What's the matter with you?

I was speaking particularly to Lewis W. I am familiar with his posts and his ideas and when I read his last post I felt that he was being a hypocrite. I'm sure he calls others hypocrites when he feels that way...so why can't I? I was not bashing people of a certain religion or even the religion itself. I never ever did that and don't know how you can interpret anything I said as negative to an entire ideology or people. I definitely disagree with some things but don't take it as far as bashing an entire belief. I thought that was obvious.

Look, I was asking why Lewis feels authorized to give out his own interpretations of a holy text that he doesn't even believe in, but refuses to even hear out another person's interpretation of a Book that he does. Why can he do it, and everyone hears him out, but no one else? That's my question. Raking Christians over the coals? I think not.

Joudie said:
If you can't take it, don't dish it out
I am with you on this one.

Yeshua had something to preach about what you have said.

“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.†(Matthew 7:12)

If one can't take others "twisting" one's scripture it naturally follows as Yeshua said, don't twist other's scripture.

But most people believe in Christ but not what He said.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back