Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

AMERICA WILL ALSO GO AGAINST JERUSALEM!

• Thread starter JustifiedByFaith
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

JustifiedByFaith

It's sad, but the bible says that ALL nations will battle against Jerusalem...this war that brings on the second coming of Jesus must also include America joining the world against Jerusalem.

"Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, and your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS TO BATTLE JERUSALEM; the city shall be taken, the houses rifled, and the woman ravished (raped). Half of the city shall go into captivity, but the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. THEN the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east."

Zechariah 14:1-4

:-? Yeah I know, you can't argue with that scripture. May I ask, what part, if any, do you see the USA in during End Times?

YeaI agree also.
The only way I see the U.S going against israel is after the rapture.
I do have some thoughts but they are far fetched and more speculation than anything. I will work on it in word and post it tomarrow. Like I said its far fetched.

I believe that when the UN becomes the voice of the world, and the world is split up into the 10 regions that is being promoted by the Club of Rome folks, then the total world governments will be against Israel.

The United States was a great place until the constitution was raped and pilaged to the point of no return.

vic said:
:-? Yeah I know, you can't argue with that scripture. May I ask, what part, if any, do you see the USA in during End Times?

Dear vic,

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a CUP OF DRUNKENNESS TO ALL THE SURROUNDING PEOPLES, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day THAT I WILL MAKE JERUSALEM A VERY HEAVY STONE FOR ALL PEOPLES; ALL WHO WOULD HEAVE IT AWAY will surely be cut into pieces, THOUGH ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH ARE GATHERED AGAINST IT."

Zechariah 12:2-3

As we read in Psalms 2, the nations eventually just get tired of dealing with Israel and always having Israel in the center of world news. Jerusalem to the surrounding Arab nations becomes an addiction like a drunkard and these people can't think of nothing else but it's destruction. I see that Zechariah is showing us that America will eventually get so tired of being the lone ranger for Israel and that we too will cave into global pressure and in the last days will join the Islamic nations in some form or another (U.N.?) in her destruction.

Solo said:
I believe that when the UN becomes the voice of the world, and the world is split up into the 10 regions that is being promoted by the Club of Rome folks, then the total world governments will be against Israel.

The United States was a great place until the constitution was raped and pilaged to the point of no return.

Dear Solo,

You have made a very interesting assessment.

Solo said:

Solo
I could not agree with you more.
Lets look at some possibilites
1) the U.S. gets taken out by some natural disaster
2) the U.S. gets taken out by economic collapse
3) the entire north american continent (mountain)falls into the ocean thus wiping out 1/3 of the world. This is likley what I believe will happen. I don't remember the verse of the top of my mind but will look for it or perhaps one of you know it.

jg

Old Club of Rome

Solo, I read about the Club of Rome, wanted a one world government in place by 2000. Have they changed their date? Javier Solana is also a member of the Club of Rome. We, the United States, have always been on the side of Israel. What I'm concerned about are the elections in November. If we end up with a Democrat, we're bound to turn away from Israel with them at the helm. No matter what others do, I am always on the side of Israel, God's chosen.

jgredline said:
vic said:
A couple of years ago, I did some research on The Committee of 300.

:o

And?
LOL "and" was expressed with a :o .

I lost all my notes on this in a Hard Drive "crash" and most the links I have left are not good anymore. Seems most of what is out there is to endorse the book by Dr John Coleman.

I do believe there is a master plan that puts forth an effort to "slowly but surely" control the masses; first by trying to establish a global governing system, with it's real goal to be a one world religion and to establish antichrist as the "head" of this movement, while ALL worship him.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Here is a excerpt frm Coleman's book:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncole ... nati.shtml

quote from link:
10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, the report envisages demoralized and discouraged workers resorting to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard, the Committee commissioned Tavistock Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor Willis Harmon. This work later became known as the "Aquarian Conspiracy".

While I don't take everything he wrote seriously, I do think there is a lot of truth to what he wrote.

Drive-by media

If you watch drive-by media you'll see sympathy for Lebanon, not Israel.
Lebanon harbored Hezbos, Hezbos started a big mess.
Another thread tells how the Hezbos have been exposed for doctoring photos of Lebanon and damage. Posing childrens' bodies for the camera! You harbor terrorists, you reap what you sow.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back