Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

America will burn!

F

felix

'America will burn!' - This was a prophecy by Dumitru Duduman which came to him around 1984.

I neither believe nor despise the prophecy, but I do try to validate them as instructed in Scriptures.

There was already a very old thread but it seems to be incomplete and the incomplete part is the key event which is with China. Recent events make me post this:

In a nutshell,
US will be busy with internal problems. It will invade China. When US invades China, without any warning Russia will enter US territory from 3 locations. Russia had already known the locations of US nuclear warehouses from their spies. 5 countries will join the party to bombard the nuclear warehouses and US will burn.

It doesn't make sense why US wants to invade China in 1980s or 90s or even in the beginning of this century. But it now seem to make a lot of sense.

Before even going to China, there is a whole story about US dollar. US made a deal with Saudi to make OPEC do transaction in dollars, in return for the protection of Saudi. So, every country in the entire globe will need to buy dollars to buy oil. This increased the demand for dollars (as there is always an increase for the demand of oil). But the real value of dollar is not what is it as you can see, they are inflated by the demand of oil. This is why US went to war with Iraq (Iraq said it would transact in Euros), war in Lybia (Lybia said it would transact in gold). IMF chief said US dollar must be replaced and a sex case against him. So, when OPEC started to transact into any other currency, the whole world will start to dump dollars and no one buys dollars for oil. This will make US dollar worthless and US will enter into a phase called hyperinflation.

Having said that, China holds 1.4 Trillion of US dollars. The problem China faces is, if China pulls out 1.4 Trillion out, this will devalue US dollar into half, which makes Chinese goods costly and no one buys them in US. So, China must fund US to make them more debtor to them.

It is worth to watch The day the dollar died

Financially, US is bankrupt but militarily, it is still a superpower.

The U.S. government has to borrow 41 cents of every dollar that it currently spends. So, who is funding? Mostly China.The entire US government and the funding for US military is actually funded by China. With the current situations, US can never pay them back. The only possible solution US would take with it's rich history of invading other countries is invasion on China.

What do you think? Anyone have a wild guess when this will happen? I think it may be within 5 years!?

'America will burn!' - This was a prophecy by Dumitru Duduman which came to him around 1984.

I neither believe nor despise the prophecy, but I do try to validate them as instructed in Scriptures.

There was already a very old thread but it seems to be incomplete and the incomplete part is the key event which is with China. Recent events make me post this:

In a nutshell,

It doesn't make sense why US wants to invade China in 1980s or 90s or even in the beginning of this century. But it now seem to make a lot of sense.

Before even going to China, there is a whole story about US dollar. US made a deal with Saudi to make OPEC do transaction in dollars, in return for the protection of Saudi. So, every country in the entire globe will need to buy dollars to buy oil. This increased the demand for dollars (as there is always an increase for the demand of oil). But the real value of dollar is not what is it as you can see, they are inflated by the demand of oil. This is why US went to war with Iraq (Iraq said it would transact in Euros), war in Lybia (Lybia said it would transact in gold). IMF chief said US dollar must be replaced and a sex case against him. So, when OPEC started to transact into any other currency, the whole world will start to dump dollars and no one buys dollars for oil. This will make US dollar worthless and US will enter into a phase called hyperinflation.

Having said that, China holds 1.4 Trillion of US dollars. The problem China faces is, if China pulls out 1.4 Trillion out, this will devalue US dollar into half, which makes Chinese goods costly and no one buys them in US. So, China must fund US to make them more debtor to them.

It is worth to watch The day the dollar died

Financially, US is bankrupt but militarily, it is still a superpower.

The U.S. government has to borrow 41 cents of every dollar that it currently spends. So, who is funding? Mostly China.The entire US government and the funding for US military is actually funded by China. With the current situations, US can never pay them back. The only possible solution US would take with it's rich history of invading other countries is invasion on China.

What do you think? Anyone have a wild guess when this will happen? I think it may be within 5 years!?

while i cant rule it out as well i dont know the future, america isnt mention is prophecy.

I wish America would stop STOP all foreign aide pay her bills and get back to a capitalist economy. The we could have real money to help out other nations again...

I wish America would stop STOP all foreign aide pay her bills and get back to a capitalist economy. The we could have real money to help out other nations again...

well true. i would ask that we support only isreal.

sorry, in that i am well biased.

This did not copy/paste as it looked what is shows is USA giving 41million to Haiti . I am always amazed at how so many folks want the destruction of the USA

Country/ organisation
Committed funding, $
Uncommitted funding, $
Committed funding, $ per person
Date
source: http://fts.unocha.org/reports/daily/OCHA_R24_E15939.XLS and source: http://fts.unocha.org/reports/daily/OCHA_R24_E15797.XLS

United States 41,268,315 1,000,000 0.13 2011 Sweden 9,999,997 0 1.08 2011 United Kingdom 8,086,517 0 0.13 2011 Japan 7,159,000 0 0.06 2011 Canada 6,815,969 0 0.2 2011 Spain 3,591,837 0 0.08 2011 Brazil 2,000,000 0 0.01 2011 Germany 1,282,018 0 0.02 2011 Finland 1,111,112 0 0.21 2011

Country/ organisation
Committed funding, $
Uncommitted funding, $
Committed funding, $ per person
Date
source: http://fts.unocha.org/reports/daily/OCHA_R24_E15939.XLS and source: http://fts.unocha.org/reports/daily/OCHA_R24_E15797.XLS

United States 41,268,315 1,000,000 0.13 2011 Sweden 9,999,997 0 1.08 2011 United Kingdom 8,086,517 0 0.13 2011 Japan 7,159,000 0 0.06 2011 Canada 6,815,969 0 0.2 2011 Spain 3,591,837 0 0.08 2011 Brazil 2,000,000 0 0.01 2011 Germany 1,282,018 0 0.02 2011 Finland 1,111,112 0 0.21 2011

to what state?

This did not copy/paste as it looked what is shows is USA giving 41million to Haiti after the earthquake

I think the 'smilieys" have broken loose again a good part of my post is missing :sad

This sounds like the same kind of "America is 'Mystery Babylon'" nonsense some America-hating preachers keep vomiting up every once-in-awhile.

It makes no more sense now than it did then. :grumpy

The total aid in 2010 is $30 billion, however the military spending in 2010 is $700 billion. I don't think it is the aid that must be stopped. Further, US economy is based on industrial military complex. In my opinion, what must be stopped is the war.

well true. i would ask that we support only isreal.

sorry, in that i am well biased.

I bet you will love this video. DISASTROUS LINKS - To the Mistreatment of Israel

This sounds like the same kind of "America is 'Mystery Babylon'" nonsense some America-hating preachers keep vomiting up every once-in-awhile.

It makes no more sense now than it did then. :grumpy

I personally don't see why any Christian preacher should hate US. I had some Muslim friends who hate US and they have their reasons for it. 'Mystery Babylon' as America is just a possibility and anyone preaching that does not mean they hate US. All who preach 'Mystery Babylon' as America are asking it's people to repent and I don't see anything wrong as a Christian. However, it is also to note that the absence of America in end times suggests that it may not exist or it's existence is insignificant which in turn suggests something is going to happen.

the jws has kinda raised me to say america was babylon, or at least influenced that in me.

australia and china arent in the bible either. its not wise to be dogmatic on things that arent really mentioned in the bible.

the jws has kinda raised me to say america was babylon, or at least influenced that in me.

australia and china arent in the bible either. its not wise to be dogmatic on things that arent really mentioned in the bible.

There is nothing wrong in trying to identify the days we are in. Infact Christ said if we don't discern, we are Hypocrites as in Matt 16:3.

Australia is still insignificant on it's own. It has only 57000 troops more or less similar to what Alexander had 24 centuries back. It has only 59 main battle tanks and 103 fighter jets. On contrast, China has, 2.2 million troops with 9000 main battle tanks and 1500 fighter jets and also a nuclear power. Comparing them with US which has 1.5 million troops, 6000 main battle tanks, 3318 fighter jets which is also a nuclear power.

So, US and China is significant in this present arena than of Australia (which mostly depends on it's ally US).

If we are to 'assume' this to be the last hour of end times, then the only country that can fit 'Mystery Babylon' perfectly is America. That's why many preachers are saying it's America. The problem really is, if the Mystery Babylon is indeed America, then Scripture advises to 'Come out of her' as in Rev 18:4 because Scripture warns that they will be a part of it's sin and plague if they don't come out.

while i cant rule it out as well i dont know the future, america isnt mention is prophecy.

I wouldn't be too sure that America is not mentioned in prophecy. Before you get angry; nope, I do NOT believe that America is Babylon the Great as mentioned in prophecy. I do believe though that America is the second beast of Revelation, the beast with horns like a lamb, speaking like a dragon.

Take a look at this youtube video before you comment:
Second Beast of Revelation 13 (Updated) - YouTube

Aditionaly, the following presentation puts it all in line:
Amazing Facts:The USA in Bible Prophecy part1 - YouTube

US will be busy with internal problems. It will invade China. When US invades China, without any warning Russia will enter US territory from 3 locations. Russia had already known the locations of US nuclear warehouses from their spies. 5 countries will join the party to bombard the nuclear warehouses and US will burn.
Sounds like the guy is suffering from a psychosis where he's obsessed with nuclear war. The USA is not about to invade ANYONE.

Post 8 nailed it.

I do NOT believe that America is Babylon the Great as mentioned in prophecy

I have some verses that made me think America is Mystery Babylon. However, I am ready to change my view if Scripture points me to something else.

Some say Babylon is the end times Jerusalem but reading revelation 11 again will reveal that in v13, the people were afraid and gave glory to God.

However my opinion that Jerusalem is not Mystery Babylon comes from the very nature what Jerusalem is:
  • Jer 3:17 "At that time Jerusalem shall be called The Throne of the LORD, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem. No more shall they follow the dictates of their evil hearts.
  • Zech 1:14 So the angel who spoke with me said to me, "Proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts: "I am zealous for Jerusalem And for Zion with great zeal.
  • Luke 13:34-35 " O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen [gathers] her brood under [her] wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until [the time] comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' "
The Lord God who is zealous for Jerusalem, never gave any prophecy for the total destruction of Jerusalem as mentioned like the one Mystery Babylon.

If you have a concordance, you will easily find several references from Isaiah and Jeremiah for Rev chapter 18. It is also interesting to note that, when God is referring to Babylon, he wasn't referring to a single city but the entire nation. Similarly, when God is referring Jerusalem (e.g., Ezekiel 16), He isn't referring to the Jerusalem City, but the nation Israel.

Similarly, the city Mystery Babylon is also a nation.

You obviously know very little about the USA. Your opinion is outdated by several decades.

US Empire fueled by military industrial complex
You shouldn't be watching the news the US government tells you. If there is no military industrial complex, why there are 700+ military bases around the world?

It would be great if the USA brought home ALL its GI's and all their stuff. And let the those who can stand against who ever would over power them do so...Those who can't stand fall....

It would be great if the USA brought home ALL its GI's and all their stuff. And let the those who can stand against who ever would over power them do so...Those who can't stand fall....

This is a remarkably hypocritical statement for a Christian.

How so Sinthesis?

I dont believe the military might of the USA belongs abroad.

Or kids dont need to be places they are not wanted.

We could use the military here protecting our boarders.

The drug war in Mexico

After 70 years of being spat on maybe it is time to come home.

The GIs are not missionaries of Gods Word. Are they allowed their Bibles in the M East I cant remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reuters News says the Bibles were confiscated and destroyed after Qatar-based Al Jazeer television showed soldiers at a Bible class on a base with a stack of Bibles translated into the local Pashto and Dari languages. The U.S. military forbids its members on active duty -- including those based in places like Afghanistan -- from trying to convert people to another religion.

The above is an internet snippet but it seems at least GIs can have English Bibles

Reuters News says the Bibles were confiscated and destroyed after Qatar-based Al Jazeer television showed soldiers at a Bible class on a base with a stack of Bibles translated into the local Pashto and Dari languages. The U.S. military forbids its members on active duty -- including those based in places like Afghanistan -- from trying to convert people to another religion.

The above is an internet snippet but it seems at least GIs can have English Bibles

uh, no, the general order #1 only applies to the islamic countries. and well i violated that one a few times.

i never lead a muslim in those topics, they asked and i told them.

we have had chapel services at the armory and elsewhere in my time in guard.

Back