Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

America's Joyous Future

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

Theofilus

1266714014.jpg

I saw the title of the thread and thought "someone actually posted a positive outlook on Americas future?"

Then I saw the picture - and I realized no one on this board EVER posts a positive outlook on the future of America.

I saw the title of the thread and thought "someone actually posted a positive outlook on Americas future?"

Then I saw the picture - and I realized no one on this board EVER posts a positive outlook on the future of America.

You realize that this is in "Humor and Jokes", right? No offense meant to America or Americans.

Oh, none taken. But then again, I’m not American… But I’m not offended anyway. Does that count? :chin

You count... Well... At least, I think you count. Of course, I'm not American either. Does one not-American telling another not-American that not-Americans count count?...

"Count count"???:confused:

Uh... I mean... Does it count if one not-American tells another not-American that that not-American counts if the first not-American doesn't count?

You count... Well... At least, I think you count. Of course, I'm not American either. Does one not-American telling another not-American that not-Americans count count?...

"Count count"???:confused:

Uh... I mean... Does it count if one not-American tells another not-American that that not-American counts if the first not-American doesn't count?

Well, since you put it that way, I guess the answer would be 42?

if only the non-americans knew that many a church rent to the aa, na, alcohope programs and other suchlike.

if only the non-americans knew that many a church rent to the aa, na, alcohope programs and other suchlike.

We do know. It's not common for such organizations rent churches outside the US also.

the said the thing is that the church is called to do those things, are we not the hospital? were the sinner can be set free?

instead we let the secular ideas win, not that aa is totally bad, but the higher power could simply be baldrick if i choose it to be.

the bible doenst call alcoholism as disease that is uncurable but that its sin and need to repented of, and avoided if need be.(any drinking)

Back