Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

America's Role in the End Times

no they arent history said that the man antiochus ephines IV came and did what built the abonomation of desolation
alludes to.

antiochus ephines IV live after daniel

Antiochus Epiphanes was a great persecutor of the Jewish people. The apocryphal books of 1 and 2 Maccabees describe how he tried to stamp out Jewish religion, and in so doing slaughtered thousands of Jewish men, women, and children. In one of the worst acts in Jewish history, Antiochus desecrated the Temple by slaughtering a pig on the altar, forcing the priests to eat pork, and setting up an idol to Zeus. The Jews then abandoned the Temple, not wishing to go into a defiled place. That put a halt to the daily sacrifices (as predicted by Daniel 11:31), until the Jews regained control of the Temple during the Maccabean revolution.

no then if isreal is the beast problem

the book of revalation 4:1 says this come up hither and i will show things to come.

so that beast coming from the seas having the head was after the fall of revalation, since isreal already fell it can't be isreal since isreal was already done by the vision or writing of revalation thus that wound wasnt a past but a future thing.

things to come means this will happen in the future.

jerusalem fell by 70 and revalation was written by 100 ad.

as john had to send it to the 7 churches in achia.

The little nation that called itself Israel was not a nation when John said the beast isnt.Correct.
John wrote the beast was,and is not.
Meaning the beast had once exsisted but did not exist when ho wrote of it.
But he said the beast would exist once more when it rose up.

So the word of the Lord was correct and the beast that calls itself Israel is the proof.
But very few people know it and people such as yourself who love the beast deny that it is the beast.

Im curious about something.
Do you love the whore that is sitting on those seven mountains as well as the king who rules her?

The little nation that called itself Israel was not a nation when John said the beast isnt.Correct.
John wrote the beast was,and is not.
Meaning the beast had once exsisted but did not exist when ho wrote of it.
But he said the beast would exist once more when it rose up.

So the word of the Lord was correct and the beast that calls itself Israel is the proof.
But very few people know it and people such as yourself who love the beast deny that it is the beast.

Im curious about something.
Do you love the whore that is sitting on those seven mountains as well as the king who rules her?

the verse for that ?

and i will answer that if you answer this?

are you a muslim

you have never stated that the muslim wont be heaven or isnt saved.

and why would jesus try to reach the beast as well it was there when he was alive

he came to the lost of house of isreal did he not? so then jesus tries to save the beast.

wow carryon good stuff.
jesus attemptig to redeem the beast.

dont recall that one in the bible.

the verse for that ?

and i will answer that if you answer this?

are you a muslim

you have never stated that the muslim wont be heaven or isnt saved.

and why would jesus try to reach the beast as well it was there when he was alive

he came to the lost of house of isreal did he not? so then jesus tries to save the beast.

wow carryon good stuff.
jesus attemptig to redeem the beast.

dont recall that one in the bible.

The beast was ,and is not.
Rev17;11
And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

I had showed you this before.

i dont recall. i usually dont engage you but i shall look at this and besides if the beast was isreal in the time of christ as it had to be.

what then? this verse here you used on the pharisees john 8:44

where those pharisees on satan side? yes but was the nation of isreal the beast at all because of that , that question remains.

problem reconcile vs 8, the world doesnt wonder over isreal in that level of awe. as when it came and went. just the opposite many want them gone! and wish they never came

and wait a minute here

vs vs 11, and 8 say was, is not and yet is.
thats not what what you say. that means something else

he either is or isnt
cant be isreal as that was, and then is not , and from John's time to come
that doesnt say that all
its saying was. is not , yet is.

clarify i aint seeing isreal there at all.

first off what these other horns? they have to mean something

i dont recall. i usually dont engage you but i shall look at this and besides if the beast was isreal in the time of christ as it had to be.

what then? this verse here you used on the pharisees john 8:44

where those pharisees on satan side? yes but was the nation of isreal the beast at all because of that , that question remains.

problem reconcile vs 8, the world doesnt wonder over isreal in that level of awe. as when it came and went. just the opposite many want them gone! and wish they never came

and wait a minute here

vs vs 11, and 8 say was, is not and yet is.
thats not what what you say. that means something else

he either is or isnt
cant be isreal as that was, and then is not , and from John's time to come
that doesnt say that all
its saying was. is not , yet is.

clarify i aint seeing isreal there at all.

first off what these other horns? they have to mean something

Your not going to see the state of Israel being the beast because you dont want to see it.
As ive stated before.You do all you can to divert attention away from the beast so that none will see it.
Ive said this befiore on this board and I will say it again.Reading what is written about the beast is like reading a 5th grade jewish history book.Its not hard to understand .You just have to understand it is written for Israel to understand.There are 144,000 Israelis who would have no problem whatsoever understanding what Im about to show you.

Rev17;10-11
And there are seven kings;five are fallen, and one is,and the other is not yet come;and when he cometh,he must continue a short space.And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth ,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

The seven kings that have reigned over Israel

Five that were fallen.
Egypt,Assyrian,Babylon,Persia,and Macedonia.

One that was at the time John wrote this-Rome.
Then came the Dispora
The one who would come and continue a short space,who the people of Israel were gatherd under-
Great britian.
The eighth is that kingdom that once was,then was not when John wrote this,but yet is again today.
The kingdom that calls itself by the name of Israel.

Almost everything in the scripture is written so that Israel can understand.
All Israel has to do is listen.

Your not going to see the state of Israel being the beast because you dont want to see it.
As ive stated before.You do all you can to divert attention away from the beast so that none will see it.
Ive said this befiore on this board and I will say it again.Reading what is written about the beast is like reading a 5th grade jewish history book.Its not hard to understand .You just have to understand it is written for Israel to understand.There are 144,000 Israelis who would have no problem whatsoever understanding what Im about to show you.

Rev17;10-11
And there are seven kings;five are fallen, and one is,and the other is not yet come;and when he cometh,he must continue a short space.And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth ,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

The seven kings that have reigned over Israel

Five that were fallen.
Egypt,Assyrian,Babylon,Persia,and Macedonia.

One that was at the time John wrote this-Rome.
Then came the Dispora
The one who would come and continue a short space,who the people of Israel were gatherd under-
Great britian.
The eighth is that kingdom that once was,then was not when John wrote this,but yet is again today.
The kingdom that calls itself by the name of Israel.

Almost everything in the scripture is written so that Israel can understand.
All Israel has to do is listen.

lol, you dont know you history.

macedonia never reigned over isreal very long they stay under the selucid kingdom.

alexander the great conquered persia then died not to long after his kingdom was split after his death.

that is the leopard seen by daniel and it had four horns.

the four horns were the the kingdoms of the general that alexander the great empires was split into.

interesting though i disagree.

the united nations divided the land not brittain and the jews had that as they were starting to migrate there.

and what would you do since europe and the so called christians killed your family. and always blamed you for what was wrong with the world.

Israeli Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes brittian had a part. but i am curious is there any bible scholars that support this or all those disagree with you love the beast.

and if you were mr. churchhill what would be your solution?keep in mind the holocaust has just occured and that the jews still werent safe in europe.

you cant also blow off that verse where the lord says he would drive isrealites to the ends of the earth and in the lattter days do what bring them back.

and what of this verse(s) in zechariah 8?

that is speaks of a return but wait isnt zechariah written postexillic? indeed it is as zecheriah encourages the temple to be finished

also what of that verse here? 8:22,23?
and see also isiah 45:14.

interesting

fyi i am not afraid of looking hard my bible and admitted i am wrong. are you?

some that seems not to be fulfilled as i dont recall the egyptian and the sabean coming to the nation of isreal and stating that surely God is in thee.
comments?

And still you remain ignorant.
Like I said.There are 144,000 Israelis who would have learned what I showed you in grade school.
It is for them to understand and you are blinded by your love for the beast.

And still you remain ignorant.
Like I said.There are 144,000 Israelis who would have learned what I showed you in grade school.
It is for them to understand and you are blinded by your love for the beast.

odd then that only YOU master of the bible see that.

as oddly i claimed that only that they get the inherentence. that was all for the verses i mentioned. and they are all the real isreal.

and they are from where? they have no other place to be isreal of the natural,as surely not all jews reside in isreal

and interesting dodge of that question after all if the entire jewish race is wiped out how then would God would god say that 144,000 are from each tribe?

and i have big question for you

do you hate the men that are in the kneseet? after all are they not are our enemies?

what does the lord say about the loving ones enemies.

i guess i should like you hate my own family that may live in isreal as they are the beast.

and just so you know that is what the 144,000 are for they rise up from the ends of the earth and to include some from national isreal.

didnt think i knew that ! i'm not as dumb as you claim. be cautioned.

kindly take note that those that are pro-isreal know that not all of isreal is saved we just disagree that isreal is the beast but will be part of the end times of prophecies and also that a literal temple will be built by the jews to reach God.

the world worships the beast and the world then will hate the christians and also will kill the christians as they will be martyred for christ otherwise should i repeat the statements of the lord on the world hating the christian

unless you think that the world as in this world kosmos

http://scripturetext.com/john/15-18.htm

i believe that means that whole world not just isreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
odd then that only YOU master of the bible see that.

as oddly i claimed that only that they get the inherentence. that was all for the verses i mentioned. and they are all the real isreal.

and they are from where? they have no other place to be isreal of the natural,as surely not all jews reside in isreal

and interesting dodge of that question after all if the entire jewish race is wiped out how then would God would god say that 144,000 are from each tribe?

and i have big question for you

do you hate the men that are in the kneseet? after all are they not are our enemies?

what does the lord say about the loving ones enemies.

i guess i should like you hate my own family that may live in isreal as they are the beast.

and just so you know that is what the 144,000 are for they rise up from the ends of the earth and to include some from national isreal.

didnt think i knew that ! i'm not as dumb as you claim. be cautioned.

kindly take note that those that are pro-isreal know that not all of isreal is saved we just disagree that isreal is the beast but will be part of the end times of prophecies and also that a literal temple will be built by the jews to reach God.

the world worships the beast and the world then will hate the christians and also will kill the christians as they will be martyred for christ otherwise should i repeat the statements of the lord on the world hating the christian

unless you think that the world as in this world kosmos

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

i believe that means that whole world not just isreal.

No the whole world doesnt hate christians and the whole world isnt going to kill christians.
You dont even know who Jesus is speaking to in the gospels.
Hes not speaking to gentiles.Gentiles are grafted in yes,but he is talking to Israel.
I understood things alot better when I learned who Jesus is speaking to.
I wont be killed by the beasrt and I wont reign for 1000 years.I do know who they are though.

Back