Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Anyone Else Enjoy Videogames?

Do you Play Videogames?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I know I have played Donkey Kong on the Super Nintendo (it was always so awesome), but I'm not sure which Donkey Kong game it was specifically.

The game I play the most these days is League of Legends.

Wait, a minute, I just remembered that I have the Final Fantasy VII remake that I don't think I ever finished...I remember something new every day, it seems, but that's good that I'm recovering.

I hear Stardew Valley may have an update coming so I might jump on there again if they get a new update.

I had to quit playing online competitive games as I don't play well with others and get too competitive which drives my blood pressure up. Now I play single player offline old games like Age of Empires 3 and Blitzkreig, Spider Solitaire, Mahjong, Scrabble. Oh yeah and Pool (Billiards)

Our son has a gaming channel named MetalenMike. He's a hardcore gamer online. He uses some foul language, but it occupies his mind. He's really been hurt so gaming is his therapy.

Never played Donkey Kong or Mario or anything because my parents didn't really want us to play video games growing up.

I'm still really really into Persona games. Last year I bought a PlayStation 4 and got some games for it. Mainly Persona 5 Royal, Okami, and Megadimension Neptunia

I'm more into the hidden object games and probably have close to 200 of them. You can actually learn a lot of things from the story lines.
My wife plays some type of farming game. She said it helped her with her time utilization and resource availability (problem solving). I saw a story where surgeons who played vodeo games increased their eye/hand co-ordination thereby minimizing time in the OR and cutting down on mistakes.

My wife plays some type of farming game. She said it helped her with her time utilization and resource availability (problem solving). I saw a story where surgeons who played vodeo games increased their eye/hand co-ordination thereby minimizing time in the OR and cutting down on mistakes.
Trying to find hidden objects that are actually right before you that you do not see right away does exercise the mind as it makes it more productive. It's better playing certain games then it is to be a couch potato where the mind goes numb.

Since I am retired I have to keep my mind sharp as I busy myself throughout the day. If I didn't I would turn to mush, LOL.

Already beat you there,.. this is literally the only channel that my mind broadcasts. :tongue (Btw, congratulations,.. I feel comfortable enough to call you friend and sister again and not just acquaintance. :) ) Hopefully I'm at that point with wondering again now too. :hug

Already beat you there,.. this is literally the only channel that my mind broadcasts. :tongue (Btw, congratulations,.. I feel comfortable enough to call you friend and sister again and not just acquaintance. :) ) Hopefully I'm at that point with wondering again now too. :hug

Pretty funny!

What's not so funny is that I remember that song when it was brand new!!

Trying to find hidden objects that are actually right before you that you do not see right away does exercise the mind as it makes it more productive. It's better playing certain games then it is to be a couch potato where the mind goes numb.
Yeah. Ann also plays a game where she has to match shapes to a picture....like hidden in plain sight sorta game. She also does virtual jigsaw puzzles.

My favorite game of all-time is Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm also a big fan of the Grand Theft Auto series, although I'm not sure that I should be playing that game. It is great fun!

My stepdad was a gamer. He liked old games like G-fleet and The Oregon Trail, but also newer games like stuff from The Elder Scrolls

Back