Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] April 4th

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My last step in the process is an intake tomorrow at 9 am.
Please say a prayer that I would receive God's favor.
Thank you :)

The intake went well.
Next I am going to be tested. Like, look at a puzzle, mix up the pieces, and put it back together to the best of my memory. Or word associations like cat elephant, or vacation stingray. That sort of thing. I did that once before so I'm not worried about it. Have you done that before Christ_empowered ?
After that I will meet with an academic adviser to see what classes I need to take. (I will be going full time.)
After everything is said and done, I should be starting school in the fall.
I appreciate the support from all of you, and your prayers.

God is good to me!

Oh, my old nurse from another team told me I'm her favorite. Prior that another nurse told me I was her favorite. My Counselor told me I'm her favorite patient a year ago. AND my past psychiatrist told me I was his favorite!

I am VERY blessed with favor in the eyes of my mental health professionals! I must do all I can through the Spirit to be an example to them, like AirDancer 's signature.

Wonderful news about the intake, April! Another step completed...the process continues on a positive path! Our Lord is so amazing & loving!

What sort of classes interest you? I pray you see a sound academic adviser, one who truly puts your interests first.

I've renamed you, that's all there is to it, my friend!

Psych is a good choice! You'll quickly recognize the personality types of your family, reality friends and online friends in no time. After all, it's merely the names & faces that change.... personality types remain constant.

How soon will you meet with an Academic Adviser?

Hey AirDancer!
I am not aware of personality types... I think I may google it after I post here.
Well, I should hear from my Voc Reb Counselor next friday at least. I think I will learn then when I take the psych eval.
Matthew is going to meet for a intake as well on friday! (Though he is doing something different from me)

Congrats to Matthew as well! The two of you can enjoy study time together, working on your individual course work. I think it's marvelous that both of you have plans for university!

Matthew's intake went well.
Now we are waiting for a phone call from a psychologist so we can be evaluated.
We have no idea how long we are going to have to wait.
They are going to do our sessions back to back.
We're both excited. I look forward to the evaluation! I think it will be fun!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back