Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

April's Second Annual Spooktactular Virtual Halloween Party

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Hello all you ghosts, goblins, and ghouls! :wink The time has finally arrived!! This year's Halloween bash is finally here!! :woot We get to celebrate the spirit of the season with a bunch of frightening music and ghostly games! So before we get started with the party, let me repost the rules to the virtual pumpkin carving contest, virtual trick-or-treat, spookiest story contest, and The First Annual CF Halloween Costume Contest! :biggrin2

The Virtual Pumpkin Carving Contest: This one is pretty straightforward. If you want to participate in this contest, all you have to do is take a picture of your pumpkin that you carved and post it on here. The member that receives the most likes will win the CF's Most Spooktactular Pumpkin Award of 2019. If there is a tie there will probably be a poll to decide the winner. The member with the second most amount of likes will win second place, third for third place, and fourth for fourth place. :)

Virtual Trick-or-Treat: This was one of my most favorite games last year so I'm going to tell you how it works or review the rules in case you're new. In order to participate in this game, you must either have a picture of yourself in your costume, or the picture of the costume that you would like to wear. This game will begin when somebody posts below me as in order to play this game, you must post to the poster above you for virtual candy. you MUST say the phrase trick-or-treat before the other poster gives you some virtual candy. Also, just like in real life when you go to different houses you can't trick-or-treat from the same member more than once. :nono

The Halloween Costume Contest: Now this is the only game that will not be a part of this thread. If you want to participate in this game you MUST have a picture of you in a costume to post. The rules of this is game are sort of like the virtual pumpkin carving contest, but this game will take place in the game section on Halloween and although the amount of likes will still equal who's in first, second, third, and fourth place for best costume,.. in this game, everybody is going to be a winner!! :biggrin As that's exactly why I will need the help of judges to help me decide the different awards. So if you are interested in being a judge please PM me in plenty of time before the contest. :yes

Example: The feistiest or fiercest feline award (if you decided to dress up as a cat)

Finally we have the fourth and final game:

The Spookiest Story Contest: This is pretty straightforward as well. If you're a creative person like I am and you enjoy writing, then submit your story for The First Annual Spookiest Story Contest! :biggrin It can be either a fanfic or an original and the rules of the winner and second, third, and fourth placed winner are exactly same so it's a direct copy and paste. :yes

Well, that's it! I am going to officially cut the orange ribbon and open up this party now. *cuts ribbon* There are virtual apple cider and doughnuts for those who want them so don't be afraid to ask me! :biggrin2 Happy haunting and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :biggrin Also, thank you so much StoveBolts for all your help this year!!! :clap It is very much appreciated. :)

I do believe that we're going to start off this party with a few classics. :wink

Last edited:
This sounds like frightening blast! I'm excited about carving a pumpkin this year and i can't wait to see the pumpkins and costumes of everyone else!

This sounds like frightening blast! I'm excited about carving a pumpkin this year and i can't wait to see the pumpkins and costumes of everyone else!

Me neither,.. but for now I get to have the pleasure of being the first virtual trick-or-treater of the year so,.. Trick-or-treat! (Yes I'm wearing the same costume this year as last year lol! :lol)

20180917_192741.jpg

I am here, but changed my costume at the last second to AN INVISIBLE GHOST!

Wanna see it again?

If you want to. :wink Lol! :lol Anyways, for coming to my party! :biggrin Would you and or Jeff like any virtual refreshments? We have apple cider and doughnuts. :biggrin2 For now,.. since you're above me (and I haven't got my virtual candy from Jeff yet so hopefully you'll respond first) trick-or-treat! :biggrin2

20180917_192741.jpg

RISEN, I give you 4 gallons of cAndy corn, 200 Reese' s peanut butter cups, and a bushel of gumdrops

Thank you so much, but will you also be helping me pay my virtual dentist bill? :lol Anyways, would you like cider and or doughnuts in return? Also, we finally have a bit more music and I'm really hoping that this will get JohnDB's attention as the first song is one of his favorite Halloween hits. :biggrin2

Okay, I just wanted to let everybody know really fast that I started working on my spookiest story entry and just so everyone knows it's a crossover between The Nightmare Before Christmas and Descendants. If there is somebody here who doesn't know what one or both of those things are please speak now so I can explain.

So anyways,.. since it doesn't look like I'm getting much writing done right now,.. speaking of Nightmare Before Christmas,.. :mischief

Back