Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Are UFOs Satanic?

guysmith

Are UFOs Satanic?

There are some "Christians" which believe that UFOs are Satanic. I see in Jude 6 that the fallen angels are presently imprisoned, waiting for Judgement day. And in Isaiah 14:12 and Ezekiel 28: 17 we see that Satan has been cast down to "earth". So where are the scriptures which state that UFOs are Satanic?

Are UFOs Satanic?

There are some "Christians" which believe that UFOs are Satanic. I see in Jude 6 that the fallen angels are presently imprisoned, waiting for Judgement day. And in Isaiah 14:12 and Ezekiel 28: 17 we see that Satan has been cast down to "earth". So where are the scriptures which state that UFOs are Satanic?
Not all the fallen angles are currently imprisoned. The angels Jude mentions are the ones who left their habitation to lie with women & produce hideous offspring, the Nephilium (meaning "fallen ones.") When Scripture says "Noah was perfect in his generations" it means his DNA had not been contaminated by those angels. (Gen 6)

We are told that at the End of Days, things will be just like the days of Noah: Fallen angels mixing with mankind. Only this time, since modern-day people don't believe in any gods anymore the enemy poses himself as "aliens" from another planet.

From what people have described aliens to look like they dont seem very pleasent or nice. Would be interesting to see a UFO but I dont think I would want to see one any closer than in the distance, close enough that there was no mistaking it but not so close that there was risk of abduction.

I suppose in all fairness to UFO'S we should at least ask them what their religious preference is before we assume for them.

Try asking one.

Are UFOs Satanic?
Only if demons or Satan are flying them. :lol

Where are the scriptures that even talk about ufo's? :chin (please don't quote Ezekiel 1)

Yeah I saw, was just giving ya a hard time :)
Oh yeah?

ban-rollerbanana.gif

:lol

I want to set up a camera on a private bluff in the family that over looks a mnt range on a wireless feed to a lap top to see if we can see a ufo

Are UFOs Satanic?

Yes, they most certainly are. I have come to believe that they are going to be part of the strong delusion..leading the world to believe a lie. That lie being that we are entering a new age..one of spiritual enlightenment that will evolve us to a form of Godhood (like the aliens) The occupants of the ship will either attack..causing humanity to unite under world government (as reagan said). Or will offer friendship which will be conditional of us coming together globally. Either way the result will be the same. Jacques Vallee said that the 'aliens' are toying with us, and said that this is more likely interdimensional not extraterrestrial. Whitley Streiber wrote in one of his books that these creatures produced emotions in him so terrifying that they must be demons. Theres also the CE4 research group that has hundreds of testimonies that say that the name of Jesus being said during an abduction can end it..FOR GOOD, as can reciting scripture or singing a hymn (google ce4 for the website) - this does not work for other religious figures such as krishna or allah.

There are many documentaries on youtube that explain the alien deception. As christians we should be aware that nothing happens coincidentally. We are in a closed environment with God in dominion. The questions that extraterrestrial life would create against our faith must be answered. If life was proven elsewhere God would be out of the picture for the majority of the world, many people would put their faith to bed and never look back. But if we truly believe in Yahweh and his son Jesus...then we should understand that life on other planets either does not exist or at the very least CANNOT reach Earth! Otherwise it would be in scripture! We have prophecies about pretty much everything..yet nothing about our brethren from across the heavens coming to earth and meeting us? Instead we hear the there will be a great falling away, doctrines of demons, apostasy.

Then right up there in the sky...we see people abandoning their faith because the universe is so big...

Take heed brethren, lest ye be deceived.

I figure if a guy goes to the trouble of making a space vehicle and goes ona long journey to visit you, he is not dumb. I wasnt joking about asking him his religion.

it is a smart creature if it visits, the least we could do is ask it...it might be Jedi.

Wow! Great idea. What kind of camera would that be?

Not sure yet need to find a wireless transmitter that will gi several miles it's in a location somewhat remote in Alaska where people have seen things but there are so few people there I wonder what goes on when no one is watching like the Aligash forest in Maine a long time ago

Back