Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Are UFOs Satanic?

Not sure yet need to find a wireless transmitter that will gi several miles it's in a location somewhat remote in Alaska where people have seen things but there are so few people there I wonder what goes on when no one is watching like the Aligash forest in Maine a long time ago

That's good. Don't get carried away! Once you notice them coming contact CNN and CCTV etc

That's good. Don't get carried away! Once you notice them coming contact CNN and CCTV etc

You might think I'm crazy but there is something to this even if it's demons something is there I would send it to CNN ASAP before I was silenced

Though I have a plane to buy first and a uv laser to build

You might think I'm crazy but there is something to this even if it's demons something is there I would send it to CNN ASAP before I was silenced

Though I have a plane to buy first and a uv laser to build

:toofunny
No idea what technology they have? Don't dare them! UFOs have gone beyond YoctoChips technology

:toofunny
No idea what technology they have? Don't dare them! UFOs have gone beyond YoctoChips technology

I was simply saying I have other things to commit resources to before I buy a camera, so I'm not going overboard ..... Yet

Yes, they most certainly are. I have come to believe that they are going to be part of the strong delusion..leading the world to believe a lie. That lie being that we are entering a new age..one of spiritual enlightenment that will evolve us to a form of Godhood (like the aliens) The occupants of the ship will either attack..causing humanity to unite under world government (as reagan said). Or will offer friendship which will be conditional of us coming together globally.
Yours is an interesting and well written post - and the above, I can sure agree with. NOT that I DO agree, just that you DO make sense and you describe a deception that many, I believe, would swallow very easily. You make a lot of sense.

Whitley Streiber wrote in one of his books that these creatures produced emotions in him so terrifying that they must be demons.
He is a kook. Either he does a LOT of drugs, or he just says his nonsense to sell books because writing books about aliens is easy money.

Theres also the CE4 research group that has hundreds of testimonies that say that the name of Jesus being said during an abduction can end it..FOR GOOD, as can reciting scripture or singing a hymn (google ce4 for the website) - this does not work for other religious figures such as krishna or allah.
Sounds fabricated to me. IF this is true, then you have made the case that UFOs are a spiritual (that is, demonic) movement.

...then we should understand that life on other planets either does not exist or at the very least CANNOT reach Earth! Otherwise it would be in scripture! We have prophecies about pretty much everything..yet nothing about our brethren from across the heavens coming to earth and meeting us?
Well, I have my diatribe all written and have posted it here before, where I make the case that interstellar travel is impossible. Not just at the speeds we can achieve (24,000 miles per hour or so), but at even greater speeds. The fact is, while Star Wars, Star Trek and others make really good movies - interstellar travel is WAY HARDER than simply "going reel fast".

I do not believe that aliens are visiting us. EVERY UFO video or story I have seen or read can be explained within reason. Therefore, I don't even see UFOs as being demonic because I don't think there is anything "there".

But I DO think that you are right about how Satan could use the UFO craze to deceive us.

Are UFOs Satanic?

There are some "Christians" which believe that UFOs are Satanic. I see in Jude 6 that the fallen angels are presently imprisoned, waiting for Judgement day. And in Isaiah 14:12 and Ezekiel 28: 17 we see that Satan has been cast down to "earth". So where are the scriptures which state that UFOs are Satanic?

I don't think so...I don't think ''UFOs are Satanic''
I think the better question is, Do UFOS exist?

Zechariah 5:1-2:1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

But if we truly believe in Yahweh and his son Jesus...then we should understand that life on other planets either does not exist or at the very least CANNOT reach Earth! Otherwise it would be in scripture!

Other things that I've personally observed in the world, which are not mentioned in the bible:

front-wheel drive cars
sushi
Kobe Bryant
Pauly Shore movies
double-sided tape

None are mentioned in the bible, so it doesn't mean they're satanic. Well, maybe Pauly Shore movies...

I don't think so...I don't think ''UFOs are Satanic''
I think the better question is, Do UFOS exist?

Zechariah 5:1-2:1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
Don't think of it as a roll; think of it as a scroll. It's contents are explained by the angel in vs. 3-4.

Of it could be a vision of a Cuban cigar from the future. :lol

Other things that I've personally observed in the world, which are not mentioned in the bible:

front-wheel drive cars
sushi
Kobe Bryant
Pauly Shore movies
double-sided tape

None are mentioned in the bible, so it doesn't mean they're satanic. Well, maybe Pauly Shore movies...

Indeed. However none of those things would fundamentally alter the belief system of the planet. Demolish any belief in God, and lead to global government based on humanism.

You see if Alien life was an everyday part of existence, it would be mentioned. Simply adding an "s" on the end of earth in Genesis 1:1...would have been at least some indication. Now God knowing the future and that these guys would appear, would simply have said "oh by the way you have space brothers, they will come into your room at night, kidnap you and do experiments on you"

Would it not be logical? I mean God is infinitely clever isnt he. He gave us a hint to what this is, He said that we would come under a "strong delusion".

Why on Earth would God not say that there we aliens? Maybe because there are none? Aliens are a satanic deception. One day they will land and this whole earth will be decieved.

Don't think of it as a roll; think of it as a scroll. It's contents are explained by the angel in vs. 3-4.

Of it could be a vision of a Cuban cigar from the future. :lol

I have an audio bible that I love, but I still grin every time the reader mentions for all the world what sounds like "a flying squirrel". A giant flying squirrel; 20x10 cubits!
:mouthdrop

Try using
110913-mfloss-Rocky-01.jpg

It's better than a link

Back