Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Are UFOs Satanic?

Am I supposed to just assume that anything I can't identify is satanic? Is my ignorance so powerful that it can correctly assign spiritual motivation to that which it doesn't even recognize?
What if the unidentified isn't flying? Is that thing lurking in the back of my fridge satanic? :shrug Probably.

Lights in the sky have a soul? A military aircraft mistaken for an alien spaceship has a soul? HUH?

I've been intrigued for quite some time of the possibility of UFO's actually being referred to as demons, but this is not the case, because demons (fallen Angels) are created beings of light operating in the intangible universe.

You may or may not agree with me on this but the U.S. media does cover-up world UFO phenomenon, especially news-breaking events from our neighbor Mexico.

We are limited in our knowledge in contrast to life that has existed for who knows how long?

Its quite understandable why people would imagine these things to be aliens. We live in a godless world where ALOT of people believe that we evolved from slime, so to imagine that the same thing occurred somewhere else, and led to beings that can fly through space (as star trek, star wars, battlestar galactica etc has programmed us to expect) is not so much a leap.

As christians we have to be dubious of such claims, if it isnt in the bible we have to take a step back and ask..Aliens, created by God?

This may sound arrogant, but, if aliens exist..we are not so special, yet God says we are. Why did Jesus die here? Did the other creatures sin? If not then why does entropy exist..why does God allow our sin to affect other creatures?

Its theologically insane, it can probably be reconciled, but its unlikely. We have evidence from the ancient world that angels did descend, enoch confirms genesis, vast similarities between cultures seperated by oceans, every culture has a pantheon of "gods" who have a tendency to come from the sky, all interbred with women (check it for yourself, sumer, greece, egypt, babylon, native americans, aztecs, maya).

Either these are aliens or angels, I go with angels, God would have told us about ETs so we would have had to discuss this. He did tell us about fallen angels, he did tell us it would be like the days of Noah, he did leave Enoch and Genesis, and Jude, and Peter's epistles that talk of fallen angels. He did say people would be decieved in the last days.

This IS pretty darn obvious folks, weird lights in the sky, a cultural acceptance that if aliens exist it means theres no God, people channelling aliens that tell us we are about to evolve to a higher plain in the age of aquarius, saying that Jesus is one of them and below Lord Maitreya, and like Buddha and Krishna.

People being abducted and having sexual experiments done on them, being taught that we are all "one" and that we need nuclear disarmament and world government.

These aliens also tend to have..0 sexual organs.

Even secular investigators think this whole thing is a bit odd, admit ZERO EVIDENCE of them actually being from outer space, and have come to consider an interdimensional hypothesis.

Jacques Vallee and J Allen Hynek to name but two proponents of the Interdimensional hypothesis.

These UFOs are vehicles of cultural change, christian brethren, we need to realise that IF these beings one day leave the safety of the sky and come in peace to join hands with us in some intergalactic federation, we, as children of the living God will find this New World Order intolerable. We will quickly become an endangered species.

You only have to do a bit of research to see that not only does the name of Jesus end an abduction, but these beings HATE christianity, all the people who channel them say outright with no qualms that in the new age we will have to die! Now whether the aliens come, or whether a world teacher comes, its not particularly the aliens or the antichrist we should worry about, its the people deceived we should be concerned about.

We could have bluebeam holograms in the sky pretending to be alien spaceships, it doesnt matter. What matters is the cultural change that follows.

I've been intrigued for quite some time of the possibility of UFO's actually being referred to as demons, but this is not the case, because demons (fallen Angels) are created beings of light operating in the intangible universe.

You may or may not agree with me on this but the U.S. media does cover-up world UFO phenomenon, especially news-breaking events from our neighbor Mexico.

We are limited in our knowledge in contrast to life that has existed for who knows how long?

well, it would be no longer than 4004BC or do you believe God evolved us from slime?

In answer to post 62:

Well, the media doesn't report the news, they MAKE the news. Even when they TRY to get it right, most reporters mess it up. I have seen this personally - they are trained in NOTHING but "journalism". THey don't know ANYTHING about science or mathematics.

My point is this: interstellar travel is fiction. And it is not just fiction for us, it is fiction. The distances involved and the velocities required prohibit any species from traveling from one star to another.

I coined a phrase, then found out later that a physicist had already said it: "Belief in interstellar space travel is only possible if you are ignorant of the math involved."

I can post more, but you can discover this for yourself. The closest star that we know of that COULD, POSSIBLY have an inhabitable planet is 23 (or is it 25?) light-years away. That means we will never travel there. And that is the CLOSEST and it is only a POSSIBILITY that life even CAN exist there!

And forget about travel at light speed (which means a round trip would take almost 55 years at the very least) because there are at least three things that will keep you from traveling at such a speed:

1 - Energy, you can't harness such energy
2 - Navigation, you cant navigate at such speeds
3 - Energy, that is, the ENERGY involved means that impacts of DUST cause nuclear-level impact damage to your ship

It is fiction. Period.

Am I supposed to just assume that anything I can't identify is satanic? Is my ignorance so powerful that it can correctly assign spiritual motivation to that which it doesn't even recognize?
What if the unidentified isn't flying? Is that thing lurking in the back of my fridge satanic? :shrug Probably.

well, what would you say it is?

Let me put it like this, does that thing floating in the sky make you think "God is wonderful in all the things he makes", or does it puzzle you and make you question whether God exists or not.

Now you may be facescious and say it doesnt affect you in the slightest, but some random alien beings that take people into their craft and rape them in every orafice, slice them open without anaesthetic and then put them back together..I dunno these things dont sound satanic at all.

Theres even theories that say these creatures harvest blood, and drink it. Which is immediately sinful.

Now hey, I may be wrong..but where in the bible does it say that God made anything other than..

Angels
Earth
Animals
Humans
Stars (which declare his Glory)

Why would God not say he made other life forms? he tells us of angels, man..why not say that he made other lifeforms elsewhere? Trust me when I say to you, if they exist and one day were going to visit here, it would be in the bible. Why? Because of the massive effect the alien hypothesis has on christian belief!

Yet we do hear of fallen angels who have sexual encounters with women in Noah's time, even to the point where God destroys it all. We hear that as it was in Noah's day it will be again. We even hear in Ezekiel that they do use craft to move about!

well, we will see, one day all this will be known.

In the thread "what if this happened today?" Tina made a point that UFO's and "chariots of fire" are (sorry I don't know how to paste pictures to the threads) two entirely different vehicles. Her position implies to me that the angels of God use "chariots of fire" and the fallen angels use UFO's. This raises questions:

Weren't the fallen angels not "fallen" at one point? Meaning that they too would have been using "chariots of fire" prior the fall? At one point the fallen angels were not fallen and were part of the "angels of God." That would mean that they, as angels of God, would have been using chariots of fire. So, if UFO's are demonic, then that would mean that the fallen angels went from using the more sophisticated "chariots of fire" and began using a less sophisticated UFO's?

Why aren't the fallen angels still using chariots of fire?

In the thread "what if this happened today?" Tina made a point that UFO's and "chariots of fire" are (sorry I don't know how to paste pictures to the threads) two entirely different vehicles. Her position implies to me that the angels of God use "chariots of fire" and the fallen angels use UFO's. This raises questions:

Weren't the fallen angels not "fallen" at one point? Meaning that they too would have been using "chariots of fire" prior the fall? At one point the fallen angels were not fallen and were part of the "angels of God." That would mean that they, as angels of God, would have been using chariots of fire. So, if UFO's are demonic, then that would mean that the fallen angels went from using the more sophisticated "chariots of fire" and began using a less sophisticated UFO's?

Why aren't the fallen angels still using chariots of fire?

You have a wild imagination ! :biglol

The moment fallen angels rebelled against God, God demoted their vehicle from chariots to UFOs... Battery/fuel not included ... :shrug

I believe they're satanic. I heard a story of a christian who saw aliens and asked them if they say that Jesus has come into the flesh and that He is Lord. They said no and got angry. That's how you can test spirits.

Back