Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are We To Be Watching?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jasoncran said:
the u.n. has far more reach then jerusalem. when we went into these countries, iraq both times. korea, and afghanistan and the balkans and so on. whose banner did we go under or fly?

the u.n. not the isreali banner.

The first time into Iraq was under the UN banner but the second time into Iraq was not.The UN said no go Joe but the US went anyway.I do believe its possible that the UN will send the gentile army into Judea when the abomionation is placed though.Maskes me wonder if Jerusalem will become an international city once more as it once was.But insted of Jordan caretaking the old city,this time it might be the UN.Just have to wait and see on this though.

Shilohsfoal said:
jasoncran said:
the u.n. has far more reach then jerusalem. when we went into these countries, iraq both times. korea, and afghanistan and the balkans and so on. whose banner did we go under or fly?

The first time into Iraq was under the UN banner but the second time into Iraq was not.The UN said no go Joe but the US went anyway.I do believe its possible that the UN will send the gentile army into Judea when the abomionation is placed though.Maskes me wonder if Jerusalem will become an international city once more as it once was.But insted of Jordan caretaking the old city,this time it might be the UN.Just have to wait and see on this though.
ah no we went under the old reasons as they violated that dictate.

jasoncran said:
Shilohsfoal said:
jasoncran said:

ah no we went under the old reasons as they violated that dictate.
there some conflicting info on that, i recall that we went legally , funny if we didnt go in legally or did, the world holds us to the u.n. authorization thus proving my point.

The US does what it wants to and no other country can stand against it.Not even the UN.
But that doesnt change the fact that the beast that once was,and then was not is once more in Jerusalem today.The jews have wonderd the world after the beast with seven heads and they worship it.The only ones who dont worship the beast are those who worship God.The messianic jews are going to be killed .The same thing that happened to Jesus will happen to them and theres nothing anyone here can do about it.Out of the same lump,God makes vessels of honor and dishonor.Some recieve mercy and others wrath.

Shilohsfoal said:
The US does what it wants to and no other country can stand against it.Not even the UN.i disagree as we are now weakening ourselves with the current president. we could say that a few yrs back but our army aint all that.
But that doesnt change the fact that the beast that once was,and then was not is once more in Jerusalem today.The jews have wonderd the world after the beast with seven heads and they worship it.The only ones who dont worship the beast are those who worship God.The messianic jews are going to be killed .The same thing that happened to Jesus will happen to them and theres nothing anyone here can do about it.Out of the same lump,God makes vessels of honor and dishonor.Some recieve mercy and others wrath.
you just do want to get that it may not be isreal at all,

i would technacally be one of those messainic jews as i'm of hebrew decent.

jasoncran said:
Shilohsfoal said:
The US does what it wants to and no other country can stand against it.Not even the UN.i disagree as we are now weakening ourselves with the current president. we could say that a few yrs back but our army aint all that.
you just do want to get that it may not be isreal at all,

i would technacally be one of those messainic jews as i'm of hebrew decent.
It is and they are all messianic jews.

Daniel 11;33=Rev 14;13

Daniel 11;33
Anbd they that understand amoung the people shall instruct many;yet they shall fall by the sword,and by flame,by captivity,and by spoil many days.

Rev 14;13
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me,Write,Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth;Yea saith the spirit,that they may rest from thier labors;and thier works do follow them.

And Im not a messianic jew.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back