Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Are You Able to Disprove this Evidence for When Jesus Said He Would Return?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

OSASArminian

My challenge to you is are you able to overturn this evidence for when Jesus said He would return?

Jesus said when Israel becomes a nation ("when his branch is yet tender," Matt. 24.32b) and enters Jerusalem ("and putteth forth leaves," v.32c), you can know the season ("ye know that summer is nigh," v.32d) when He returns even the very day ("when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, right at the door," v.33).

Don't let anyone lead you astray and tell you otherwise who will misuse certain verses to misguide you saying you can't know. Satan says you can't now "right at the door." For example, Matt. 24.36 is referring to the end of the world (v.35) not to when Jesus returns. Verse 35 and 36 are parenthetical to what Jesus is talking about and should be treated as one sentence. Jesus is saying His word does not change. Not even the end of the world will change it.

Certainly, Jesus at the right hand of the Father knows now when He will return and imparts this to us. He will return in Person with 10,000 of His saints (Jude 14,15) who will reign 1000 years with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.27, 12.5, 19.15) "over the nations" (2.26) after which comes the end of the world. So we can know the day just not the hour (v.42 KJV, DBY) when Jesus returns. However, we can know neither the day nor the hour when the world ends since this time is far off and not associated with signs such as the return of Israel (v.32), signs in the heavens (Rev. 6.12) or a specific 2,520 day period (7 x 360) of Daniel's final unit of seven years we are to look out for. Perhaps Jesus will give us some signs we do not yet know during the millennium about when Satan is let loose out of the pit for a short while near the end of the 1000 years to show he will never repent.

The two Lunar Tetrads that fell on passover, tabernacles and again on passover and tabernacles in 1949/50 (6th since Christ) when Israel became a nation and 1967/68 (7th since Christ) when Israel entered Jerusalem was the first time since Christ two feast Tetrads occurred within 18 years apart, so this is the reference point to what Jesus was talking about when He told His disciples about very specific and unique cosmic signs (Luke 21.25).

Before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) would occur three events in specific order (Rev. 6.12):

1) A great earthquake. Haiti 2010 had the second most deaths and the most deaths per capita of all earthquakes on record. Japan 2011 was the greatest in terms of financial loss and the 5th greatest in the world in terms of magnitude.
2) A unique solar eclipse. The rarest type-the Hybrid H3 longdated Nov. 3, 2013-will be the 4th since Christ.

3) A unique lunar eclipse. The Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 will be the 8th since Christ and won't happen again till 2582/83. So this is it my friends!
Unless you believe in Partial Rapture, you won't be able to perceive Rev. 6.12 correctly occurring right before the Tribulation starts.

The commencement of the building of the Temple and start of the Tribulation would begin in or right next to the 2014/15 Tetrad because Israel became a nation again during the 6th Tetrad (1949/50) on May 14, 1948 (http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?169"]Ezekiel's prophecy takes us to May, 1948[/URL]). The armistice treaties were signed in 1949. And Israel marched in and reclaimed Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 during the 7th Tetrad (1967/68).

As we all know, the first four feasts refer to Jesus' first coming[/URL]. The last three feasts pertain to His second coming. Feast of Trumpets has to do with rapture which comes before the Tribulation starts according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42), and the last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18) is at the start of the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11.15, 15.2-4) according to completion. Day of Atonement refers to all those who are saved and to be resurrected before the 1000 years, and Tabernacles points to the millennial kingdom that follows after the Tribulation is over. It is a Sabbath rest after 6000 years where the lamb and the lion lay down together in peace.

There must be 2,520 days, the final seven year period according to Daniel's prophecy (Dan. 9.24-27), from Feast of Trumpets (the First Rapture) to Tisha B'Av that commemorates when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. These two feasts in 2014-21 and 2016-23 don't add up to 2,520 days, but 2015-22 does exactly. Obviously, the Third Temple is especially important to Jesus because it will be His residence for 1000 years. It greatly hurt His heart to see the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples, because of such needless suffering and necessitated a delay in both His first and second coming.

Hence, the First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev 7.9) according to readiness (3.10, Luke 21.36) is Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 14, 2015 before the first trumpet of the Tribulation is blown (8.7ff) to begin the 7 year Tribulation lasting 2,520 days.
The last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Cor. 15.23, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 14.14-16) is at the start of the 7th trumpet that contains the 7 bowls of wrath that last 24 months. The first four trumpets are 42 months (Rev. 8.13), the 5th trumpet is 5 months (9.5,10), and the 6th trumpet lasts 13 months (v.15). That leaves 24 months for the 3rd woe or 7th trumpet.

So Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16) on Tisha B'Av Sunday, Aug. 7 (Av 10), 2022. When Tisha B'Av falls on a Saturday as on Aug. 6 (Av 9), 2022, it is held the day after on Sunday instead.
In conclusion: the likelihood of Jesus returning on Sunday is 1 in 7, and the likelihood of Tisha B'Av held over from Saturday is also 1 in 7. Less than half of all seven year periods from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av work out to be exactly 2,520 days. Including also the probabilities for the Great Earthquake (1 in 2010), the H3 Solar Eclipse (1 in 700), the congruity of the three Tetrads (1 in 100,000), and all of these three items (earthquake, solar eclipse, lunar tetrad) in specific order (1 in 6), we come to a probability of 83 trillion to 1. If you think that is just coincidence, think again!

:lol.... I don't know...It's possible for an Arminian to find Theological truth. I believe this. Welcome to the site OSASArminian! :waving
Danus! Welcome back. :waving

I do admire an Arminian who believes in the perseverance of the Saints. (I don't usually use or say osas)

Danus! Welcome back. :waving

I do admire an Arminian who believes in the perseverance of the Saints. (I don't usually use or say osas)

Thanks. My wife said I could not stay off the forum for a month, but I proved her wrong. I lasted 3 months. :lol...however I've agreed to new time limits and new rules. Which I am about out of time tonight.

I'm about ready to dump that OSAS term as well. It's like a bulls eye :fullauto target in a Christian forum, but I still believe it and respect it, and I thank God there are many brothers in here who understand it as well. I just trade it for the Christian label.

In conclusion: the likelihood of Jesus returning on Sunday is 1 in 7, and the likelihood of Tisha B'Av held over from Saturday is also 1 in 7. Less than half of all seven year periods from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av work out to be exactly 2,520 days. Including also the probabilities for the Great Earthquake (1 in 2010), the H3 Solar Eclipse (1 in 700), the congruity of the three Tetrads (1 in 100,000), and all of these three items (earthquake, solar eclipse, lunar tetrad) in specific order (1 in 6), we come to a probability of 83 trillion to 1. If you think that is just coincidence, think again!

I'm sure Harold Camping believed in his date-setting methods as much as you believe in yours.

He, however, was proven to be embarrassingly wrong, just as every other date-setter before him. Now, my question to you: why should we expect you to be any different than any of the other date-setters who have come and gone? :chin

My challenge to you is are you able to overturn this evidence for when Jesus said He would return?

Jesus said when Israel becomes a nation ("when his branch is yet tender," Matt. 24.32b) and enters Jerusalem ("and putteth forth leaves," v.32c), you can know the season ("ye know that summer is nigh," v.32d) when He returns even the very day ("when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, right at the door," v.33).

Don't let anyone lead you astray and tell you otherwise who will misuse certain verses to misguide you saying you can't know. Satan says you can't now "right at the door." For example, Matt. 24.36 is referring to the end of the world (v.35) not to when Jesus returns. Verse 35 and 36 are parenthetical to what Jesus is talking about and should be treated as one sentence. Jesus is saying His word does not change. Not even the end of the world will change it.

Certainly, Jesus at the right hand of the Father knows now when He will return and imparts this to us. He will return in Person with 10,000 of His saints (Jude 14,15) who will reign 1000 years with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.27, 12.5, 19.15) "over the nations" (2.26) after which comes the end of the world. So we can know the day just not the hour (v.42 KJV, DBY) when Jesus returns. However, we can know neither the day nor the hour when the world ends since this time is far off and not associated with signs such as the return of Israel (v.32), signs in the heavens (Rev. 6.12) or a specific 2,520 day period (7 x 360) of Daniel's final unit of seven years we are to look out for. Perhaps Jesus will give us some signs we do not yet know during the millennium about when Satan is let loose out of the pit for a short while near the end of the 1000 years to show he will never repent.

The two Lunar Tetrads that fell on passover, tabernacles and again on passover and tabernacles in 1949/50 (6th since Christ) when Israel became a nation and 1967/68 (7th since Christ) when Israel entered Jerusalem was the first time since Christ two feast Tetrads occurred within 18 years apart, so this is the reference point to what Jesus was talking about when He told His disciples about very specific and unique cosmic signs (Luke 21.25).

Before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) would occur three events in specific order (Rev. 6.12):

1) A great earthquake. Haiti 2010 had the second most deaths and the most deaths per capita of all earthquakes on record. Japan 2011 was the greatest in terms of financial loss and the 5th greatest in the world in terms of magnitude.
2) A unique solar eclipse. The rarest type-the Hybrid H3 longdated Nov. 3, 2013-will be the 4th since Christ.

3) A unique lunar eclipse. The Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 will be the 8th since Christ and won't happen again till 2582/83. So this is it my friends!
Unless you believe in Partial Rapture, you won't be able to perceive Rev. 6.12 correctly occurring right before the Tribulation starts.

The commencement of the building of the Temple and start of the Tribulation would begin in or right next to the 2014/15 Tetrad because Israel became a nation again during the 6th Tetrad (1949/50) on May 14, 1948 (http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?169"]Ezekiel's prophecy takes us to May, 1948[/URL]). The armistice treaties were signed in 1949. And Israel marched in and reclaimed Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 during the 7th Tetrad (1967/68).

As we all know, the first four feasts refer to Jesus' first coming[/URL]. The last three feasts pertain to His second coming. Feast of Trumpets has to do with rapture which comes before the Tribulation starts according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42), and the last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18) is at the start of the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11.15, 15.2-4) according to completion. Day of Atonement refers to all those who are saved and to be resurrected before the 1000 years, and Tabernacles points to the millennial kingdom that follows after the Tribulation is over. It is a Sabbath rest after 6000 years where the lamb and the lion lay down together in peace.

There must be 2,520 days, the final seven year period according to Daniel's prophecy (Dan. 9.24-27), from Feast of Trumpets (the First Rapture) to Tisha B'Av that commemorates when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. These two feasts in 2014-21 and 2016-23 don't add up to 2,520 days, but 2015-22 does exactly. Obviously, the Third Temple is especially important to Jesus because it will be His residence for 1000 years. It greatly hurt His heart to see the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples, because of such needless suffering and necessitated a delay in both His first and second coming.

Hence, the First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev 7.9) according to readiness (3.10, Luke 21.36) is Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 14, 2015 before the first trumpet of the Tribulation is blown (8.7ff) to begin the 7 year Tribulation lasting 2,520 days.
The last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Cor. 15.23, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 14.14-16) is at the start of the 7th trumpet that contains the 7 bowls of wrath that last 24 months. The first four trumpets are 42 months (Rev. 8.13), the 5th trumpet is 5 months (9.5,10), and the 6th trumpet lasts 13 months (v.15). That leaves 24 months for the 3rd woe or 7th trumpet.

So Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16) on Tisha B'Av Sunday, Aug. 7 (Av 10), 2022. When Tisha B'Av falls on a Saturday as on Aug. 6 (Av 9), 2022, it is held the day after on Sunday instead.

Yes, welcome aboard!

A lot of what you say I've been watching. I, too, am interested in this upcoming lunar tetrad and at the very least has something to do with Israel considering the last two occurred in relation to them becoming a nation and the second set Jerusalem as you said.

What do you think about the temple they are planning (and maybe has something to do with that)?

Also, do you follow the feasts of the Lord as I do? I find it interesting that God's plan for man's redemption is mapped out in these feasts, which I believe is the true calendar. Like you, I also associate the rapture with the feast of trumpets and believe it will occur then.

When Jesus said, "no man knows the day or hour" he was alluding to that feast when they did not know the exact hour the moon would be sighted for the commencement of that month --- not that we cannot know for sure. Like you stated, we can know. The reason Jesus said that was to connect it to the feast and by saying that was actually telling us (ironically) when it would occur.

I'm sure Harold Camping believed in his date-setting methods as much as you believe in yours.

He, however, was proven to be embarrassingly wrong, just as every other date-setter before him. Now, my question to you: why should we expect you to be any different than any of the other date-setters who have come and gone? :chin

Exactly! I'm looking forward to something Jesus said I would see. And that my friend is both my daughters getting married.
That beats all the other bad news end time madness stories & fictional remaking of Israel or whatever futurists in eschatology imagine.
That's what I'm looking forward to. I know Jesus has come & my God reigns now!

Arminians don't believe in perseverance of the saints, for we can't keep ourselves saved, nor can we lose salvation. Jacob Arminius clearly said he never once taught a person could lose salvation. He believed in preservation of the saints - OSAS; not irresistibly but given the choice to enter in such a relationship where we ask God to keep and He fulfills His promise to never let us go: "they shall never perish" (John 10.28).

Yes, welcome aboard!

A lot of what you say I've been watching. I, too, am interested in this upcoming lunar tetrad and at the very least has something to do with Israel considering the last two occurred in relation to them becoming a nation and the second set Jerusalem as you said.

What do you think about the temple they are planning (and maybe has something to do with that)?

Also, do you follow the feasts of the Lord as I do? I find it interesting that God's plan for man's redemption is mapped out in these feasts, which I believe is the true calendar. Like you, I also associate the rapture with the feast of trumpets and believe it will occur then.

When Jesus said, "no man knows the day or hour" he was alluding to that feast when they did not know the exact hour the moon would be sighted for the commencement of that month --- not that we cannot know for sure. Like you stated, we can know. The reason Jesus said that was to connect it to the feast and by saying that was actually telling us (ironically) when it would occur.
I got the dates worked out for the Temple. After 2300 days the Temple is cleansed according to the prophecy of the 2300 days. There are exactly 2300 days from the 4th day inspection of the Lamb from April 21, 2016 (April 22 is passover) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. The 4 day inspection inspects the Lamb and Red Heifer to be sacrificed to commemorate the newly constructed Temple. Incidentlly, there are 1260 days for the Two Witnesses from April 18, 2016 (1st day inspection) to Sept. 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. It's nice that that day is Feast of Trumpets as the Two Witnesses are resurrected and raptured 3.5 days after they go to rest.

How long does it take to build the 3rd Temple? It has to be completed by April 21, 2016. If I was rich enough I wound fund the construction of it myself immediately, but I am flat broke. Too bad Bill Gates doesn't give me several billion dollars to get this done. Actually it wouldn't take more than $100 million to build right?

What would it take? Just one guy to sake &#@(! it, I got the money, let's build this and find some excuse to tear down the Dome on the Rock. The business world is far more cutthroat than that.

I understand that argument no man knows the hour because you don't know how many days the month is for the feast of trumpets as you watch the crescent of the moon to determine if it is 30 or 31 days this month. Even if this were true as to watch Jesus was referring to it would no longer apply because we can calculate when all days of each month cosmologically. But I have since advanced from that perspective because Matthew 24.35-36 are so closely entwined I am convinced it is referring to when the world ends not to when Jesus returns. The other instance in v.42 where one can't know the hour but they can know the day would suggest just that. And the other instances where we can't know the day or hour are because the person isn't watchful. The passage even talks about them being carnal.

Point and case. This opening post has been prolifically sent through the internet and almost nobody believes it. That speaks to peoples' unwatchfulness. That can't even feel the probabilties figures given.

You should check his reasoning. He has nothing.

Compare that to data points of 83 trillion to 1.

I got the dates worked out for the Temple. After 2300 days the Temple is cleansed according to the prophecy of the 2300 days. There are exactly 2300 days from the 4th day inspection of the Lamb from April 21, 2016 (April 22 is passover) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. The 4 day inspection inspects the Lamb and Red Heifer to be sacrificed to commemorate the newly constructed Temple. Incidentlly, there are 1260 days for the Two Witnesses from April 18, 2016 (1st day inspection) to Sept. 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. It's nice that that day is Feast of Trumpets as the Two Witnesses are resurrected and raptured 3.5 days after they go to rest.

How long does it take to build the 3rd Temple? It has to be completed by April 21, 2016. If I was rich enough I wound fund the construction of it myself immediately, but I am flat broke. Too bad Bill Gates doesn't give me several billion dollars to get this done. Actually it wouldn't take more than $100 million to build right?

This is absolutely brilliant! I checked the time spans between dates and the feast dates and it is as you say. I always wondered about that 2300 prophecy in Daniel ---- I'm glad I ran into you.

I saved what you stated on my computer in the event something this profound gets moderated and erased due to "date setting" rules and whatnot. Every time something with substance comes up, I kind of expect that to happen sorry to say. I hope you are in some sort of inner circle with equally understanding Christians as something this valuable should not go to waste, nor unappreciated. And for that matter, a bit of friendly advice is not to cast pearls openly if you know what I mean, but I always said that if I knew something this precise, I would not share it --- I'd let the Lord have his secret not being accepted anyway by most, but I guess on the other hand, you do have a point that this should be proclaimed at least somewhat.

As for the skeptics who wonder about date setting, what they do not realize is that these cycles are lunar, and repeatable. It is possible to work out as you say, but shifted later and the Jewish feast days would still work out. The thing going in our favor for this particular time is the tetrad which I will admit does not happen very often, so this does look like this is going to be it. Thanks for sharing that, as at least one person here appreciates it all.

Now, about the temple being built there, do you think there's a possibility of a natural event, e.g. an earthquake similar to what Revelation predicts in Jerusalem that will destroy the Dome and making the building of the temple possible? Right now, we are all wondering (Jews included) what will be the lucky "break" so-to-speak allowing them to rebuild it.

You should check his reasoning. He has nothing.

Compare that to data points of 83 trillion to 1.
I'm sure he was as confident of his reasoning as you are of yours. :shame

BTW, no one can "disprove" your evidence, any more than anyone can "disprove" the existence of Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. It's incumbent on you to prove your case, not for us to disprove it.

That's the way logic and evidence work.

Just thought you should know.

OSASArminian:

Sorry to post twice in a row as I see I was the last to post since last night without giving you a chance to answer first. However, I think I stumbled onto your web site --- or at least someone who says the same thing you do. I was reading it on my nook (small device pad) when I went to bed last night and must admit, it's far better than the other stuff I've been reading lately. (I read the short version first). You gave this ol' gnomonist something more to calculate! :)

After 2300 days the Temple is cleansed according to the prophecy of the 2300 days.

See? It's stuff like this that causes me not to take this stuff seriously right out of the gate!

{13} Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, "How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?" {14} He said to me, "For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored." Daniel 8:13-14 (NASB)

Do a little research and you'll find this prophecy was fulfilled in the events surrounding Antiochus IV Epiphanes that led to the Maccabean Revolt!

{44} For the king [Antiochus IV Epiphanes] had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land, {45} And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days: {46} And pollute the sanctuary and holy people: {47} Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts: {48} That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation: {49} To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.

{50} And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die. {51} In the selfsame manner wrote he to his whole kingdom, and appointed overseers over all the people, commanding the cities of Juda to sacrifice, city by city. {52} Then many of the people were gathered unto them, to wit every one that forsook the law; and so they committed evils in the land; {53} And drove the Israelites into secret places, even wheresoever they could flee for succour. {54} Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and fifth year, they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side; 1 Maccabees 1:44-54 (KJVApocrypha)

{12} And, behold, our sanctuary, even our beauty and our glory, is laid waste, and the Gentiles have profaned it. 1 Maccabees 2:12 (KJVApocrypha)

{38} And when they saw the sanctuary desolate, and the altar profaned, and the gates burned up, and shrubs growing in the courts as in a forest, or in one of the mountains, yea, and the priests' chambers pulled down; {39} They rent their clothes, and made great lamentation, and cast ashes upon their heads, {40} And fell down flat to the ground upon their faces, and blew an alarm with the trumpets, and cried toward heaven. {41} Then Judas appointed certain men to fight against those that were in the fortress, until he had cleansed the sanctuary. {42} So he chose priests of blameless conversation, such as had pleasure in the law: {43} Who cleansed the sanctuary, and bare out the defiled stones into an unclean place. {44} And when as they consulted what to do with the altar of burnt offerings, which was profaned; {45} They thought it best to pull it down, lest it should be a reproach to them, because the heathen had defiled it: wherefore they pulled it down, {46} And laid up the stones in the mountain of the temple in a convenient place, until there should come a prophet to shew what should be done with them. {47} Then they took whole stones according to the law, and built a new altar according to the former; {48} And made up the sanctuary, and the things that were within the temple, and hallowed the courts. {49} They made also new holy vessels, and into the temple they brought the candlestick, and the altar of burnt offerings, and of incense, and the table. {50} And upon the altar they burned incense, and the lamps that were upon the candlestick they lighted, that they might give light in the temple. {51} Furthermore they set the loaves upon the table, and spread out the veils, and finished all the works which they had begun to make. {52} Now on the five and twentieth day of the ninth month, which is called the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and eighth year, they rose up betimes in the morning, {53} And offered sacrifice according to the law upon the new altar of burnt offerings, which they had made. 1 Maccabees 4:38-53 (KJVApocrypha)

Now here's a link that describes in far better detail than I can here what all this means:

Keith Hunt - Daniel's 2300 days/Sanctuary #3 - Page Three

Wow...

I don't think I could be happier running into this thread! Well done with the research my friend. There have been many 'guesstimations' on this subject but having read in depth your calculations, I have to say, I'm rather impressed!

Let's hope it happens! Thank you for sharing!

Since there were no tetrads at Christ's first coming, yet obviously other stellar phenomenon according to the magi, why would tetrads be the stellar phenomenon to herald His second coming?

Wow...

I don't think I could be happier running into this thread! Well done with the research my friend. There have been many 'guesstimations' on this subject but having read in depth your calculations, I have to say, I'm rather impressed!

Let's hope it happens! Thank you for sharing!

I see you're fairly new here, I want to welcome you from the other side of the pond here! :)

Yes, isn't this amazing? I've done calculations before, but the reason I kept running into snags is that I started from the wrong end! :lol It's much like a regular math test, sometimes you can't find your error and it just turns out to be something overlooked. But God allowed that in me for awhile until I ran into this thread.

I'm not one to become easily impressed, but when I am, the person honorably earned it.

what will be the lucky "break" so-to-speak allowing them to rebuild it.
Ya, that's the key.

It's nice to hear someone see how obvious this all is. What I am really saying is I like your conscience. Not because you agree with me but because we give into it because we don't know how to overturn it; wherease, I have no respect for those who contend against it yet they have no reason given for doing so other than to say we can't know, but the Bible says "prove all things." They just shut their minds down.

Possibilites:

1) The ground gives way underneath because Israel and others are digging underneath the Dome;

2) No earthquake though because that doesn't happen till the Tribulation to protect the Jews to find a way of escape from the armies of the Antichrist. And besides the earthquake happens when Jesus returns.

3) Muslims send tens of thousand of rockets into Israel and one hits the Dome by accident. Israel has had enough and just tears down the Dome, thinking it is better to take away the hopes of Mulsims of every having ownership of Jerusalem and the Mount.

4) Fighting ensues like the break out of the Arab springs, and the solution is only one nation can own that Land and not allow Muslims to annex the Mount as they do now. What nation exists where they don't own the central portion of their own land? Ridiculous. People think leaving the Dome on the Rock up is courteous to the Muslims, but in fact it is creating more problems than people realize.

5) It is a sin for Israel to leave up the Dome of the Rock still standing. This is Jewish territory, their central piece of land and they have given ownership of it over the Jews? That's absurd. Israe''s sin in the past was appeasing the nations or tribes in Canaan against God's will. Today, Israel is being too courtsey with its neghbors. God's will is for Israel to tear the Dome on the Rock down today. Muslum structures have no business being there. It's completely illogical.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back