Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Awesome World War 3, End Times Prophecy Documentary!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why can you not explain the worshipping of the skull I posted? I was seriously hoping you could educate me on this.

I have nothing against Catholics, but disagree with many of their doctrines and traditions. But like I said this thread is not about Catholics.

Nobody is worshipping a skull.

First of all, I am the one who created the topic. The topic is not Islam and Transcendentalism. The topic is my movie. Islam and Transcendentalism is a bonus which I added in it because I like to hook you with one thing and teach you many.
Please go back and read the Terms of Service you agreed with when registering as a member.

Terms of Service - 1.13: Threads started by members are not to be considered as a member's thread or otherwise "owned".

No one who starts a thread owns it and it is you that is speaking about Islam and Transcendentalism.

Mungo started with the RCC and a few of us followed suit taking this thread off topic and that is why I asked everyone not to discuss the RCC anymore or their replies will be deleted as that belongs in the Catholic Forum.

Right now you are in violation of the ToS 1.1 and 1.3 deeming yourself more superior to others disrespecting others by telling them they have no knowledge of Islam or Transcendentalism. If this continues you will be banned from this thread and eventually at risk of being banned from CF.

I gave you a comparison in post #8 between the Quran and the Bible including all passages from the Quran and the Bible. If you believe what the Quran says about Mohammed and his god Allah over what scripture says about our God and His Son Jesus then I do not know how you can call your self a follower of Christ.

I only responded to this comment in the OP
I realize that, but me included, took it way to far from that of what I think Adintinwa main point was of speaking about the Quran and Transcendentalism. Will leave the Catholic discussion for the Catholic forum.

Enjoy my new movie:
The Religion of God (2022)

The movie examines the philosophical, historic, and logical relationship between the main religions - Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism - and how they are all one religion worshiping the same God, and how all seeming contradictions in scripture are just a product of misinterpretation.
The movie focuses on the main purpose of religion which is the philosophy and practice by which one transcends the illusion of a material existence and gains a state of blissful oneness in the Living Spirit.

I do hope you bother examining the evidence with an open mind.
Cheers!

Enjoy my new movie:
The Religion of God (2022)

The movie examines the philosophical, historic, and logical relationship between the main religions - Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism - and how they are all one religion worshiping the same God, and how all seeming contradictions in scripture are just a product of misinterpretation.
The movie focuses on the main purpose of religion which is the philosophy and practice by which one transcends the illusion of a material existence and gains a state of blissful oneness in the Living Spirit.

I do hope you bother examining the evidence with an open mind.
Cheers!
I have examined the evidence in the past and, no, they are not all one religion worshiping the same God nor the the product of misinterpretation. Christianity came out of Judaism, so there are some similarities there, but as for Christianity and the rest, they are fundamentally different, irreconcilably contradictory at the core; the similarities are superficial.

I need not consider these religions as I have studied them and none are of God. God is not about mans carnal philosophy nor does He recognize anything out side His Spiritual realm that is not His own. Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam do not worship or recognize the God of all creation nor His Son Christ Jesus, but serve other gods they have made idols before them, which is an abomination to God as He said

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

I ask that you do not share these videos here at CF as they are nothing but false religions and it would do you well to study the Bible instead and learn about the true God of all creation and His Son Christ Jesus as we share the Gospel message with each other.

You do not need to check the evidence because you are born knowing?!
Enter Tribulation then! And remember my words! This winter My Lord will take away his protection from you and will give you to Satan. And in the trial we will see how much your faith is worth and how quickly you will fall away from it without your luxuries. Live deliciously until the winter, people of the beast.
I did not want to bother making this movie because I know there is no one pure enough to grasp it. But the Angels came and told me to do it. And I always obey. But my expectations were not wrong. To teach an American Christian about God and right judgement is a most futile endeavor.
Remember me, the one God sent to help you, who you rejected in pride and arrogance. Soon you will see the truth of what you did. And you will see if Christ is with you or with me!

You do not need to check the evidence because you are born knowing?!
Enter Tribulation then! And remember my words! This winter My Lord will take away his protection from you and will give you to Satan. And in the trial we will see how much your faith is worth and how quickly you will fall away from it without your luxuries. Live deliciously until the winter, people of the beast.
I did not want to bother making this movie because I know there is no one pure enough to grasp it. But the Angels came and told me to do it. And I always obey. But my expectations were not wrong. To teach an American Christian about God and right judgement is a most futile endeavor.
Remember me, the one God sent to help you, who you rejected in pride and arrogance. Soon you will see the truth of what you did. And you will see if Christ is with you or with me!
When one adds to and takes away from scripture trying to add things like believing in reincarnation and transcendental meditation and serving other gods as Hinduism and Buddhism and many other religions do then one is being deceived into believing the lies of Satan as he has a hold on those who hold no truth. One can not call themself a Christian and go against the word of God.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (No reincarnation where we receive another flesh and blood body)

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Within Hinduism there are five major sects or denominations, Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism, Ganapatism, and Saurism whose followers have five gods they follow: Vishnu, Shiva, Adi Parashakti, Ganesha, and Surya to be the supreme deity respectively. Smartism sect considers all the above five deities as equal.

I will only give one of their false gods called Shiva as I am not going through all five.

Hindu god Shiva is generally thought to have originated from Rudra, a god worshipped in the Indus Valley during the Vedic period. Rudra was a hunter and a storm god, and was very fierce in his ways. He was one of the main deities in the Vedic pantheon

Followers of Buddhism don't acknowledge a supreme god or deity. They instead focus on achieving enlightenment, a state of inner peace and wisdom. When followers reach this spiritual echelon, they're said to have experienced nirvana. The religion's founder, Buddha, is considered an extraordinary being, but not a god.

Before you come here into a Christian forum and start telling others God is going to give us over to Satan and that we are blind, I would say you are the one being blinded by blind guides as you are allowing yourself to be deceived by Satan who has blinded you from truth.

You are the ones breaking the first commandment. I have never EVER worshiped anyone other than the Living One who always stands behind the senses and is the Supreme Source of this material creation. Elohim the Infinite is my God! Causeless, Birthless, Unchanging!
You know nothing of the other religions.
And let me make it very clear to you: YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!
I am Christian. Christ is even in my family name. I believe every single word that Jesus spoke in all the books that he's speech is written down in. You on the other hand DO NOT! Instead of Christians you are KingJames-ians! Out of your ignorance and laziness to study history and scripture you have taken everything that KJ gathered into a book and called holy - you have called it infallible even though it is written by MEN and their names are on the book titles. And You have proclaimed everything outside of what KJ knew about - and he was a very limited man from a very limited age - as anathema! You do not read Enoch, you do not read Nag Hammadi, you do not read the Zohar. Not to mention the other books like the Koran and the eastern scriptures. If you have taken anyone for Messiah it is King James - not Jesus. KJ is the one who makes your religion! NOT JESUS!
You disbelieve everything that Jesus has spoken outside the Bible. Because you fear. Because you trust authority instead of your own understanding.
There is truly very little Christian in you. And it is no marvel considering you are materialists living for material pleasures in the most materialistic country in the world and in history. Your concept of paradise is a bodily existence - yet Jesus told you clearly that is not the case.
Far are you from all truth.
You talk in your ignorance of a 6000 year earth - something which is not Christian but Jewish - yet the Jews themselves dont believe it because they read the ZOHAR!
I am like the Christians of old because I like them seek God in everything and with all available means. You on the other hand practice a religion of restriction of information and pure fear with your heads buried in sand. The fearful will not be the ones who overcome!
You teach me Hinduism?! What a laughable concept! The true Hinduism worships only the Living God! The scripture I have quoted clearly in the movie which you fear to watch! And what the Hindus of today do is of little concern to me because they are not Hindu. Just like you are not Christian. Because you follow dogma and corruption that has built up through the ages and have ZERO understanding of what the scripture really speaks of. You repeat empty slogans and call yourselves saved yet no kingdom have you entered! You sit there waiting but religion is a practice. What is your practice? What is it exactly that you do that is spiritual?
I told it to you before - your tribulation is 7 years. Mine is twice that! And I am at its end. This which is coming for you I have already passed through. And a lot more. And I assure you you will fail your challenge if you do not expand. God gave you many weapons against Satan. You took only one and it is the smallest one. You have one story which you hold on to, repeated 20 times. Yet there is an ocean of religion, spirituality, knowledge, and inspiration. But you fear it. And if you do not have it you will not survive.
The kingdom within is obtained by BELIEVING. But you do not even know exactly in what it is that you must believe that will transform you. You wait for Jesus to give it to you but he cannot believe instead of you. He will only give you inspiration to believe. The rest is up to you. Sit there sucking your thumbs in ignorance and arrogance and see what is your end.
He told you - dont sit in the big chair or you will be humbled when you are told the move. Yet you insist that only you will enter the kingdom and all else will go to hell. But I tell you as someone outside it all, unbiased, with a clear observation - even the Buddhists are ahead of you. AND THEY DONT EVEN WORSHIP GOD!
A great shame awaits you! Watch the movie and study and believe the truth with understanding because the snare is tight around your neck.
You have never truly worshiped God. You dont know what God is.

for_his_glory,​

all you issues I have addressed in the movie. And I have not told you to worship another God. If you do not want to see the explanation I have provided with clear quotes form the actual scripture then it is your loss. Make yourself feel good with your straw man arguments. A special explanation just for you I will not do. Because you are not special. He who has watched the movie knows.

You are the ones breaking the first commandment. I have never EVER worshiped anyone other than the Living One who always stands behind the senses and is the Supreme Source of this material creation. Elohim the Infinite is my God! Causeless, Birthless, Unchanging!
You know nothing of the other religions.
And let me make it very clear to you: YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!
I am Christian. Christ is even in my family name. I believe every single word that Jesus spoke in all the books that he's speech is written down in. You on the other hand DO NOT! Instead of Christians you are KingJames-ians! Out of your ignorance and laziness to study history and scripture you have taken everything that KJ gathered into a book and called holy - you have called it infallible even though it is written by MEN and their names are on the book titles. And You have proclaimed everything outside of what KJ knew about - and he was a very limited man from a very limited age - as anathema! You do not read Enoch, you do not read Nag Hammadi, you do not read the Zohar. Not to mention the other books like the Koran and the eastern scriptures. If you have taken anyone for Messiah it is King James - not Jesus. KJ is the one who makes your religion! NOT JESUS!
You disbelieve everything that Jesus has spoken outside the Bible. Because you fear. Because you trust authority instead of your own understanding.
There is truly very little Christian in you. And it is no marvel considering you are materialists living for material pleasures in the most materialistic country in the world and in history. Your concept of paradise is a bodily existence - yet Jesus told you clearly that is not the case.
Far are you from all truth.
You talk in your ignorance of a 6000 year earth - something which is not Christian but Jewish - yet the Jews themselves dont believe it because they read the ZOHAR!
I am like the Christians of old because I like them seek God in everything and with all available means. You on the other hand practice a religion of restriction of information and pure fear with your heads buried in sand. The fearful will not be the ones who overcome!
You teach me Hinduism?! What a laughable concept! The true Hinduism worships only the Living God! The scripture I have quoted clearly in the movie which you fear to watch! And what the Hindus of today do is of little concern to me because they are not Hindu. Just like you are not Christian. Because you follow dogma and corruption that has built up through the ages and have ZERO understanding of what the scripture really speaks of. You repeat empty slogans and call yourselves saved yet no kingdom have you entered! You sit there waiting but religion is a practice. What is your practice? What is it exactly that you do that is spiritual?
I told it to you before - your tribulation is 7 years. Mine is twice that! And I am at its end. This which is coming for you I have already passed through. And a lot more. And I assure you you will fail your challenge if you do not expand. God gave you many weapons against Satan. You took only one and it is the smallest one. You have one story which you hold on to, repeated 20 times. Yet there is an ocean of religion, spirituality, knowledge, and inspiration. But you fear it. And if you do not have it you will not survive.
The kingdom within is obtained by BELIEVING. But you do not even know exactly in what it is that you must believe that will transform you. You wait for Jesus to give it to you but he cannot believe instead of you. He will only give you inspiration to believe. The rest is up to you. Sit there sucking your thumbs in ignorance and arrogance and see what is your end.
He told you - dont sit in the big chair or you will be humbled when you are told the move. Yet you insist that only you will enter the kingdom and all else will go to hell. But I tell you as someone outside it all, unbiased, with a clear observation - even the Buddhists are ahead of you. AND THEY DONT EVEN WORSHIP GOD!
A great shame awaits you! Watch the movie and study and believe the truth with understanding because the snare is tight around your neck.
You have never truly worshiped God. You dont know what God is.
You have every right to believe what you want, but when you start slandering other Christians just because they do not agree with you and say that the Bible is not fallible for our learning as we need to read some other books of Buddha and Hindu you are coming against God and blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Even after we have showed you the falsehoods of those two other religions that some of us have studied to know they are not of the God we serve then this shows us you know very little about the sovereignty of God as you believe in God, but also other gods if you are believing that of Buddhism and Hinduism who serve many false gods.

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Adintinwa since this is the Conspiracy Theory forum you will not be banned from it for the atrocities you have spoken against God and other members claiming we are not Christians as these are your own theories, but to let you know you are walking a fine line in violating the Terms of Service and if this keeps up you will be banned from CF. Consider this a warning.

for_his_glory,​

all you issues I have addressed in the movie. And I have not told you to worship another God. If you do not want to see the explanation I have provided with clear quotes form the actual scripture then it is your loss. Make yourself feel good with your straw man arguments. A special explanation just for you I will not do. Because you are not special. He who has watched the movie knows.
We who have studied the foundation of these false religions know they are not of God and an abomination to him. Even the Hindus persecute Christians to death, burn down their Churches and burn their Bibles. Is this truly a religion you want to follow. I know this for a fact as I work with a ministry in India.

for_his_glory

I have read ALL the holy books from the ancient world. I am a MONK. I have read them MULTIPLE times. I meditate listening to them on audio for hours every day. I have devoted my life to God. I have been doing this for over a DECADE. ALL THE BOOKS!
You have "studied" the other religions on wikipedia. You have NEVER read the actual scripture! I know you have not because I have and I can tell. You know nothing of them. I am an expert at them all. I have shown you the evidence. I assure you the evidence I have shown you in the movie is NOT on wikipedia. I have used ONLY scripture to prove the whole thing to you. I have not disregarded ANY scripture and I have made them ALL fit perfectly as it was meant to be.
If you do not have 101 min of your life to see what I so badly want to show you then have 101 days of time wasting until the year of your judgement. GO WATCH TV! The horror will soon be upon you. Because you chose what is peasant instead of what is good. And because you chose that you want to be right instead of to know the truth. You had no time for God to check if what you say is true. Wait and see. He told me 12 years ago that the war will start. What I say happens because I never tell a lie. Wait and see if Jesus will stand for you.
Your ban warnings are quite irrelevant to me. I came here for your benefit. Not mine. And I will never come again.

Back