Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Awesome World War 3, End Times Prophecy Documentary!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Here's a few things you should know.
If you pray to Jesus he will surely help you. But by praying to him you cannot find the state in the Spirit.
God made all the pleasures of the world but the greatest one he kept for those who turn away from the world and seek Him in the external state. That is the bliss of God. And if you ever see it you will not care for anything here anymore and you will be monks with minds focused only on the meditation I described. Because worshiping him this way will fill you like a great addiction. In ages long passed men were great and they did not wait for someone to save them. They worshiped God and by this they brought him in themselves and this way they saved themselves. If you are weak and cannot fight Satan. Pray for help then. We are not all of one rank.

Also you should know, you are great hypocrites. You have a banner at the top of the page saying, "we stand with (the CIA hijacked government of) Ukraine. Did you ever truly ask yourself what that means? What are you supporting? Biden's 33 billion $ gift to the private military industry to fill Ukraine with weapons? Is that turning the other cheek? Do you support NATO nukes on Russia's border? Karma is very real. And until all the karma is repaid the universe cannot end. And that banner is some very bad karma for you. And that which you support will bring you the war. Now is not the time to choose sides and support someone. Now is the time to do an anti-war protest and stop them in their tracks. Because what you are doing is giving them the green light go further. And they will.

And most important of all, know this: The destruction will come for you. And Satan will take everything away from you. And when your happiness is based in material things, and when they are taken away, you will loose your faith and you will die from this. And you will not believe onto death. The only way to survive this is by disbelieving the world and believing in the Living One. Say, "I am not this. This is the feeling which the Living One makes. Everything is always perfect and everything is always from him. This is how it has to be." Accept all things and love him and rejoice in him with complete disregard for the material condition. This is how you live from the Living. If you live from the world and are stuck in the ego and cannot rise above it when the world crashes around you you will crash with it. He who is living from the Living will walk through the fire with a smile and no sadness can stick to him. Remember this. You will need it.

I love you, brother but several people have shown you whereby councils convened by the pope have stated that priest and nuns are prohibited from marriage.

Ignoring by laws in your sect will not change the truth.

You are in denial of these things.

Catholic Church authority continued to mandate celibacy. The First Lateran Council (1123–1153) forbade those in orders to marry and ordered all those already married to renounce their wives and do penance. Later legislation declared the marriages of clerics not only illegal but also invalid.

CANON 21

Summary. Clerics in major orders may not marry, and marriages already contracted must be dissolved.

Text. We absolutely forbid priests, deacons, subdeacons, and monks to have concubines or to contract marriage. We decree in accordance with the definitions of the sacred canons, that marriages already contracted by such persons must be dissolved, and that the persons be condemned to do penance.

JLB

We've been through all this before.
See post #1 in this thread - https://christianforums.net/threads/banning-marriage.90476/

and post #54 in this thread - https://christianforums.net/threads/the-pope-–-the-vicar-of-christ.90479/page-3#post-1669084

You are just recycling failed claims.

JLB,
Jesus Christ is God but the problem is that you dont know who God is. Christ is in the Spirit of Transcendence and that is how he is in God. And many others are that way. But you do not worship him as the Spirit. You worship the body which he entered and the story which he lived.

Here is one more fact which I suspect you dont know because it is from the Koran. When God made Adam he said to the angels, bow before Adam. And they all bowed except Satan. He said, I am of fire and he of clay, so why should I bow before him. God condemned him to hell for this. Satan said, give me respite until the last day. God agreed. Satan said, for this that you have wronged me I will deceive them and drag them to hell with me.

I bring this up to ask you, since God said that the angels should bow before Adam, should I also be an Adam worshiper?
I am pretty sure what God orders the angels is not necessarily an order for me.
Lets face it. If Jesus was what you should worship they would have written it on every page of the book. Yet you struggle greatly to find anything that supports your position. And God has given to you a clear correction in the Koran. And in it are many signs as proof. All you have to do is read it with faith. But can you truly? Do you seek the truth? Or do you seek to be proven right?

I thought her information was good, which was more than a picture.

JLB
Good grief. You "quoted" a picture and I responded. You then say "A picture"? What is your endgame here?

I know all about photo shop, but you can see the actual engraving that it is not photo shopped, but let each one decide for themself.
Then I am going to gently suggest that you don't know Photoshop as well as you think. That very thing can be done in Photoshop and looks very real, which is rather the point.

The Koran does not deny the crucifixion.

Secondly the Koran is not a violent book. I have read it about 5 times. I never got such an impression from it. It clearly states - fight those who fight you but when they feel allow them to.

for_his_glory, I consider only the Koran to be authentic Muslim literature and from God. Any other Muslim literature you may have a problem with I really dont care about. There is corruption in the other books.
I clearly explained to you why the difference in the teaching exists. Turning the other cheek is a transcendentalist practice. If God made you all transcendentalists who would be left here? And anyway it is clear that you are a species which has gone through significant biological degradation which prevents you from operating at the high level required to be able to judge your own mind from an external perspective.

Furthermore it is laughable if you think you can judge Islam for defending the religion from the empire with violence. After all that is exactly what the Protestants did. They fought decades of bloody wars. And if they had not done so you would not have a Bible. You would only have a pope! And religion would be whatever he says it is.

The Muslims and the Gnostics stand united against you. And the Protestants showed you how the enemy is on your throne. Yet you refuse to see the corruption of your practice. The Bible does not say a single time that you should worship Jesus yet you do it all the time. That is because your religion is not that of the Bible but that of your ancestors who got theirs from their ancestors and so it goes a long way back and all that time the teaching has been influenced by imperial goals. Read the book for what it is. What did Jesus do? Did he worship himself? Or did he worship God.

Drop the empty dogma and replace it with true understanding. I explained it to you clearly. To find the kingdom withing you must contemplate the external position and by this contemplation make yourself external to the experienced material life. When you worship Jesus you do not do this. You perceive him as a person in the world. So your meditation stays locked within this material paradigm and you never find an external consciousness in the Spirit.

Your religion is empty and lazy. You sin and you confess and then you sin again. You say “I accept Jesus as my messiah” and with that religion is concluded for you and then you turn and devote your time to dumb material things. And you wait for Jesus and simultaneously he is waiting for you TO LEARN TRANCENDENTALISM and do what he did. Those who seek the Spirit of Transcendence are monks devoted to that and do not attach to other things. They don’t have wives and jobs and all that stuff.

Anyway I pretty much don’t care about all your issues. With Islam and with the pope and all that stuff. I did the WW3 movie with one goal in mind – to get people to come to my channel and watch my actually important movie – “A Living Singularity” – And I am only interested in teaching Transcendentalism. Because that is the only thing you need and when I teach it it charges me. The rest of the stuff is just a distraction to me. I don’t care about your war, your world, and your schisms. Nothing here matters because none of it is real. Only God matters. And Im not sure there is anyone here truly interested in that.
I only asked you about what I posted about Mohammed vs. Jesus. You are free to believe in the teachings of Mohammed.

Last edited:
What Jesus taught you is called Transcendentalism. Its older than time. You can find a much more detailed description of it in Hinduism. Jesus did not reveal it to you in its full extent because you would not have understood. Because you are a people of an age of degradation and your minds are shallow.
Watch these and finally understand:

Your hatred of Islam also stems from your inability to examine scripture from an objective logical and historic perspective.
No 2 billion-member religion was ever started without the blessing of God. And no one cannot just "self-proclaim" and do these things.
The temple stands for 1300 years and God has not removed it. Yet when it is desecrated by the antichrist he will be swift in the destruction of "the people of the beast" - you, America. - This is your proof for the validity of the Koran.

The worship of an image or a person will get you in favor with that person and he will help you. But the transcendence is achieved only by the contemplation and focus on the position external to the material existence. - The contemplation of God. And that is how the "Kingdom within" is found. You do not do this, so best case scenario (if you are righteous) he will come and take you and give you a new life in the golden city. But there, once again, you will have to practice Transcendentalism. If you do not, you will enjoy the city for a while and then fall back down.
Transcendentalism is a 19th century school of American theological and philosophical thought that combined respect for nature and self-sufficiency with elements of Unitarianism and German Romanticism. It was born from a debate between "New Light" theologians who believed that religion should focus on an emotional experience and "Old Light" opponents who valued reason in their religious approach. The "Old Lights" became known as liberal Christians and then called Unitarians. They were defined by the belief that there was no trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that Jesus was only a mortal.

Jesus never taught transcendentalism, but it is a hugh part of Hinduism and other religions. Just because something labels itself religion, as there are over 5000 different religions in the world, does not mean they are of the God of all creation. Christians do not base their relationship with God or His Son Christ Jesus on emotions, but that of faith, Hebrews Chapter 11. Emotions can be deceiving at times and clouds the mind.

What was your purpose in posting it?

I assume you had a purpose.
I just wanted to know more about why that skull is paraded around and worshipped. I have nothing against Catholics, but like many different religions I just do not agree with many of their doctrines, like why would they worship a skull.

Here's a few things you should know.
If you pray to Jesus he will surely help you. But by praying to him you cannot find the state in the Spirit.
God made all the pleasures of the world but the greatest one he kept for those who turn away from the world and seek Him in the external state. That is the bliss of God. And if you ever see it you will not care for anything here anymore and you will be monks with minds focused only on the meditation I described. Because worshiping him this way will fill you like a great addiction. In ages long passed men were great and they did not wait for someone to save them. They worshiped God and by this they brought him in themselves and this way they saved themselves. If you are weak and cannot fight Satan. Pray for help then. We are not all of one rank.

Also you should know, you are great hypocrites. You have a banner at the top of the page saying, "we stand with (the CIA hijacked government of) Ukraine. Did you ever truly ask yourself what that means? What are you supporting? Biden's 33 billion $ gift to the private military industry to fill Ukraine with weapons? Is that turning the other cheek? Do you support NATO nukes on Russia's border? Karma is very real. And until all the karma is repaid the universe cannot end. And that banner is some very bad karma for you. And that which you support will bring you the war. Now is not the time to choose sides and support someone. Now is the time to do an anti-war protest and stop them in their tracks. Because what you are doing is giving them the green light go further. And they will.

And most important of all, know this: The destruction will come for you. And Satan will take everything away from you. And when your happiness is based in material things, and when they are taken away, you will loose your faith and you will die from this. And you will not believe onto death. The only way to survive this is by disbelieving the world and believing in the Living One. Say, "I am not this. This is the feeling which the Living One makes. Everything is always perfect and everything is always from him. This is how it has to be." Accept all things and love him and rejoice in him with complete disregard for the material condition. This is how you live from the Living. If you live from the world and are stuck in the ego and cannot rise above it when the world crashes around you you will crash with it. He who is living from the Living will walk through the fire with a smile and no sadness can stick to him. Remember this. You will need it.
The Word Became Flesh
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

It's all in knowing who the light is and having a relationship with Him. When you learn what God's grace is and the truth that only comes by the teachings of Christ then you will know what it means to walk in the light of His Spirit.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Read Colossians 3:1-17

JLB,
Jesus Christ is God but the problem is that you dont know who God is. Christ is in the Spirit of Transcendence and that is how he is in God. And many others are that way. But you do not worship him as the Spirit. You worship the body which he entered and the story which he lived.

Here is one more fact which I suspect you dont know because it is from the Koran. When God made Adam he said to the angels, bow before Adam. And they all bowed except Satan. He said, I am of fire and he of clay, so why should I bow before him. God condemned him to hell for this. Satan said, give me respite until the last day. God agreed. Satan said, for this that you have wronged me I will deceive them and drag them to hell with me.

I bring this up to ask you, since God said that the angels should bow before Adam, should I also be an Adam worshiper?
I am pretty sure what God orders the angels is not necessarily an order for me.
Lets face it. If Jesus was what you should worship they would have written it on every page of the book. Yet you struggle greatly to find anything that supports your position. And God has given to you a clear correction in the Koran. And in it are many signs as proof. All you have to do is read it with faith. But can you truly? Do you seek the truth? Or do you seek to be proven right?
We serve a God of love, compassion, full of grace and mercy. It is He alone who will judge the enemies that come against His own. God will never force anyone to accept Him and His Son Christ Jesus, unlike the false god that Mohammed made up that says to take force and kill those Jews and Christians that will not bow before him.

"Kill the Mushrikun (polytheists, Christians and non-Muslims), wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But, if they repent and perform As-salat (public prayer with Muslims) and give Zakat (Islamic alms), then leave their way free. Allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful." (Surat At-Taubah 9:5)

"O ye who believe (Muslims) take not the Jews or the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them." (Surat Al-Maidah 5:51)

It commands Muslims to fight Jews and Christians:

"Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Mohammed) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (Surah At-Taubah 9:29)

"(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks and smite over all their fingers and toes. This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger (Mohammed). And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, them verily, Allah is Severe in punishment. This is (the torment), so taste it; and surely, for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire." (Surat Al-Anfal 8:12-14)

"The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger (Mohammed) and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter." (Surat Al-Maidah 5:33)

These are just a few verses taken from the Quran that promote violence and hatred as there are many more, but these are enough.

Mohammed claimed descent from Ishmael's son Kedar). At the age of 25, Mohammed married a 40 year-old wealthy, widow named Khadijah who owned trading caravans. Traveling as a representative of Khadija's various business interests, Mohammed was exposed to many Jews and Christians and became enthralled by their theology, particularly their concept of a single deity. It was at this time he began to envision a single, united Arab state under a single 'god.'

Secular history records that in 610, by which time Mohammed had become the leader of his tribe, he was in a cave meditating and seeking to discover which of the jinni was indeed most powerful and worthy to become the tribal jinni of his family.

Jihad
As new Islamic recruits began arriving in Mecca, they were without money and resources and realizing this, Mohammed and his recruits began raiding neighboring tribal settlements and passing caravans using the booty to fund his vision of a united, Islamist empire. Caravan raiding was a practice widely practiced by Arab tribes and was used as a means to maintain a balance in power. This is where the Muslim doctrine of 'Jihad' was first instituted.

Mohammed was in fact a terrorist, criminal, and murderer whose entire life and teachings were based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence and massacre. He was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage, and death. So how can it be a mystery to anyone that his teachings - the Quran - would reap a harvest any different than what the world is experiencing today?

We need to get back to the OP as this is not about the RCC, as I too am guilty of going off topic with this. Anything more about the RCC will be deleted as that is another topic of discussion that needs to be in the Catholic forum.

The topic is about Transcendentalism and the belief in the Quran. It would do us all good to go back and read the OP.

We need to get back to the OP as this is not about the RCC, as I too am guilty of going off topic with this. Anything more about the RCC will be deleted as that is another topic of discussion that needs to be in the Catholic forum.

The topic is about Transcendentalism and the belief in the Quran. It would do us all good to go back and read the OP.
Then perhaps you should delete your Catholic bashing posts rather than leave them with no opportunity to reply.

As I said before: There is no one here who can teach you Transcendentalism and you do not know what it is. Everything you read about it in wikipedia or whatever is not true. The only truth you can find about it is in the ancient Hindu scripture. The most important excerpts of which I have presented for you in my Transcendentalism video which I linked for you. So you dont have to read the huge book. Although I do highly recommend it.
Transcendentalism was not invented in the 19th century. - That is so funny. :biggrin
It was brought into the physical by the Classical Sages, who came from the external, millions of years ago. And millions of years of golden ages filled the highest heavens with transcendentalists. This is the end of the cycle. A world deprived of wonder, filled with ignorance and darkness.

I told you about the crucifixion. About turning the other cheek vs the violence. And about the worship and its goal.
Now hear from me the final piece of your puzzle and let that put an end to all your schisms so that you may be the Brotherhood of Believers and love each other:
The Bible says Jesus is the son of God. And the Koran says, God has no sons, has no consort, he is above such things. - Before you lies a great dilemma... If you have not read the books... :)
The story which you do not know from Hinduism which is the foundation which you miss which connects all your dots is the following:
The Living One is the Spirit. He is the Real Universe. Nothing else exists. Nothing else is real.
His names are: Allah, Elohim, Vishnu, Vasudeva, Brahman, and many others.
Vishnu dreamt up an image in the senses which was his first avatar. A physical manifestation. That is the one you know as "the Father" on the throne. His name is Brahma.
Brahma did not know who he was and was told through inspiration to meditate and find the answer within. And he did so for an astronomical period of time. By this meditation he found the Spirit of Transcendence. And also by this meditation he gained the ability to dream into existence the physical universe we live in. After that he created from his mind 4 sons (the 4 Kumaras)... Yes, yes, I know, big problem for you Christians, "only begotten son", blah blah... - if you ask me that particular line was written out of passion and not out of some particular knowledge but whatever. Hinduism says they are 4.
Brahma ordered the Kumaras to procreate. But they refused because they wanted to be celibate and seek the Spirit also. This made Brahma very angry and from his anger and from his forehead was born Shiva - the destructive side of God. Shiva is not Satan!
Then the Kumaras practiced Transcendentalism and gained the Spirit. - That is how the Son is the son, and the Father, and the Spirit.
And now you know that when God says, "This is my son" - it is Brahma speaking. And when Allah says, "God is above having children" - it is the Spirit speaking.
Your dilemma is solved. And what you learn is that he who loves his fellow man and reads all the books is the one who knows. And he who seeks will find but he who thinks he has already found can go no further.

Here is one more story for you which you do not know. Because you judge before you have read. It is the story of the burning bush. Some think the Koran is written on the basis of the Bible. The following story reveals that the Koran knows things that the Bible does not and this is your proof of authenticity:
Moses was walking through the wilderness with his family. He saw a fire in the distance and said to them, Sit down and rest, I will go see who is at the fire and bring you back something, a branch from the fire if nothing else.
So he went and found no one. Just a burning bush. Then the voice spoke. Not from the fire but from the sky.
The fire was how God split Moses from his family because he was worthy to hear but they were not.
Now your burning bush story even has logic. And that which time hid from you, God has brought back.

Signs like these are everywhere. But there is on one seeking. Because you said "I accept Jesus as messiah", and proclaimed yourselves saved, and you concluded your religion with this and you seek Him no more. But you have not found him. If you had, you would do like him and greater.

Ha-ha! I told you. I am not teaching you a new religion. I am teaching you your own. Which you do not know.

But you must understand, that which was given to you and the Muslims is a very simplified version for a very degraded people. That which you can find in Hinduism are teachings which are millions of years old. Yes, since it is that old there are several layers of corruption and you should read with discernment. But at the same time you will find the most profound things there.

Here is some summer reading for you:

Of the Christian texts you should certainly read the Gospel of Thomas from Nag Hammadi. And Enoch as well.

Of Islam read the Koran – it is 100% true. If you see disagreement with it, then you do not understand the details of what is spoken. If you read other texts, read them as inspired by God, but with man’s influence as well.

Of the treasure-trove of religion – Hinduism – you can read for a lifetime.

The greatest book on Earth is the Bhagavata Purana. – It is tons of Transcendentalism. It will trip you out! And that is the goal.

Secondly, the Upanishads.

Third, the Vishnu Purana. – This one has less Transcendentalism but is very good to give a core understanding about the Hindu Gods. So if you seek to know the relationship between Brahma, and Vishnu, and the Kumaras, that is where you will probably find most of it.

For fun you can read the most beautiful literature – the Ramayana.

Of the Buddhists you can read many things. And learn from them detachment from the world. But you cannot learn from them attachment to the Spirit. Because they do not know him. Because they gave up their Hindu core.

Here, I uploaded them for you:

https://mega.nz/folder/kSRRGDYC#CT7tUTHVLMWSjindrSzsDA

You can also find audio versions on my youtube. Sit, meditate, listen.

If you will ask me something you better be quick. Because otherwise I will go, since this conversation is obstructing my concentration and my practice.

Then perhaps you should delete your Catholic bashing posts rather than leave them with no opportunity to reply.
Why can you not explain the worshipping of the skull I posted? I was seriously hoping you could educate me on this.

I have nothing against Catholics, but disagree with many of their doctrines and traditions. But like I said this thread is not about Catholics.

As I said before: There is no one here who can teach you Transcendentalism and you do not know what it is.
Please do not make assumptions as you tell others they have no understanding because they disagree with you and the Quran in which I have quoted from.

Dear admin,

First of all, I am the one who created the topic. The topic is not Islam and Transcendentalism. The topic is my movie. Islam and Transcendentalism is a bonus which I added in it because I like to hook you with one thing and teach you many. The main topic however is certainly exactly the Vatican. In fact the working title of the movie was “A history of empire and the prophecy of its end”. I changed it to WW3 because it is more clickable.
As for your question about the skull – they do not worship it, they honor the bones of saints.

As for your knowledge of Transcendentalism there is nothing to assume. I know that no one knows it. Because this is what I do. I have heard everyone’s attempts to speak about it in the East. And they don’t know it. Certainly not the complete of it. If there is anyone here who knows it it would literally be a MIRACLE! And you have not proven me wrong.

Furthermore, I know who I am. And none of you are like me. So you do not know what I know. And you are not of my rank.

One last thing I will teach you and Im gone. As I am obviously not welcome here.

Take the 6-point star and take one point out which is the Spirit. You are left with 5. They are: earth, fire, water, air, ether.

Those who worship the pentagram are nature worshipers. They worship that which they see and disbelieve the Living One who always stands behind the senses. The Transcendentalist is their opposite: He disbelieves all that is experienced and believes only in Him who is always Unseen and Unmanifest. Yoga is he who loves God in spite of the world.

Good luck in your tribulation. May God guide you and protect you. And remember, its all just a dream and a game. If you are not having fun you are not doing it right. Cheers! :)

Back