Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Baby Names

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
LostLamb said:
Alright folks.....it is official....

WE ARE HAVING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!!

As of the present the names are set on:

Joshua Levi

or....

Robert Michael

Will try to put up some more recent pictures of him here soon.

May God Bless You

Danielle

:clap3 :angel2 :clap3

Wonderful news!

I like Joshua Levi

LostLamb said:
Alright folks.....it is official....

WE ARE HAVING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!!

As of the present the names are set on:

Joshua Levi

or....

Robert Michael

Will try to put up some more recent pictures of him here soon.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Woot! Congrats!

Robert Daniel Drew

Michael Robert John

Jonah Robert (i like this one)

Robert Andrew Dean (sounds kinda like a knite... Sir Robert Andrew Dean :tongue lol)

Oh Danielle he is a cutie!!! What a gorgeous little mite :) he'll bring you such joy :)

when are you due now?

Due date is now June 15th.

Well if we do decide to go with Joshua Levi...the name will change a little. It will be:

Joshua Levi Perry

This of course, with the addition of our last name. He looks so much like his father it amazes me so much. I will likely say that a hundred times and more until the day our little one is born, but it truly touches my heart to have such an amazing blessing on the way. Even in such hard times!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back