Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Battle of the squirrels thread.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:o :o :o
Just when I thought I had earned some credibility....BAM!!!......the past comes back to haunt me.

If this gets out I'll never work in this town again. :smt104

roadkill_grill.gif

destiny said:
Unless you become a Rhinoceros!
Brutus when did you have more plastic surgery, who are you hiding from?...something mighty fishy is going on here with you and Vic.

No Plastic surgery. It turns out I'm a pokemon. I've evolved into this rhino form. I'm still a squirrel at heart...or did that evolve too.... :-D

Judy said:
:lol: @ destiny

Hate speech! :hysterical:

Judy,

I'll have a outta luck duck! Make that to go, please!

Oh, and can I have some duck sauce with that? :-D

Whew! Thank God you don't serve pudding! :silly:

Just when I thought I had earned some credibility....BAM!!!......the past comes back to haunt me.

If this gets out I'll never work in this town again.
104.gif

I see what you have been up to missy...

0467.jpg

Judy said:

104.gif

0467.jpg
:crazyeyes:
How in the name of all that is right did my skid row picture surface????!!!???!!! This is just too much, This is violation of my right to privacy.
Who took this picture?

Relic said:
Judy said:
:lol: @ destiny

Hate speech! :hysterical:

Judy,

I'll have a outta luck duck! Make that to go, please!

Oh, and can I have some duck sauce with that? :-D

Whew! Thank God you don't serve pudding! :silly:
Relic, post something quick. You have 666 posts! :o hehehehe

We've all seen the one with the eye patch running around here. He's the guy that evolved into a Rhinoceros. Does that make him free of all charges?

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

I've been trying to remember Ray Stevens name for over a year (or two) now!! I'm so Happy I feel like streaking!!! Do ya think Big Bad John would save me from Ahab the Arab?

Yahooooooo!!! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

destiny said:
Judy said:

104.gif

0467.jpg
:crazyeyes:
How in the name of all that is right did my skid row picture surface????!!!???!!! This is just too much, This is violation of my right to privacy.
Who took this picture?

Who other than you're friendly neighborhood Jersey Boys. I was the transportation, Vic took the picture. This Rhino stuff has it's advantages. 8-) :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back