Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Belief in Rapture or Tribulation?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Znex

Who here believes that there will an eventual rapture? Or who believes that there will be a period of tribulation? If so, why do you believe that, and what do you believe about it? :)

Who here believes that there will an eventual rapture? Or who believes that there will be a period of tribulation? If so, why do you believe that, and what do you believe about it? :)

No rapture,period...Pre,Mid or Post...We shall gather to Christ but we are not going anywhere,Heaven shall be here on earth....Although people will die during the great trib,it's not about death,it's all about deception,satan pretending to be Christ.Those who are killed will be at the hands of those who think they do God a service...

John 16:2
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Heaven shall be here on earth

That's what the Scribes, Pharisees, and Chief Priests thought, too. When they realized He was telling them the truth that it wouldn't, they crucified Him for it.

What would you do in their place? :chin

I believe Christians think to much about this topic and allow it to cause animosity towards fellow Christians. What is important is to live according to God's will. The scriptures give us what we need. We shouldn't worry about the end times when living as a Christian now in the world is a tough task. Satan must love how we squabble about certain things.

Sent from my ADR6300

ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
2Thess 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

LORD'S COMING
2Thess 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

RAPTURE:
1Cor 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Hence, Scripture supports ONLY Post-Tribulation Rapture. Don't think Rapture as something people show in televisions and movies. When Rapture happens, every eye will see Son of God coming in Clouds. Rapture is not a vanishing act. Matt 24:41-42 clearly speaks about the Lord's coming when one is taken and the other is left behind.

I believe in the Rapture for the Saints and Tribulation for the Sinners. I do believe that Christ died for the sinner, took his sins and bore them away in a righteous manner, was buried and arose again on the Third Day according to the Scriptures and I do believe Jesus will come again according to His Promise in John 14:3-4.

My first post in this forum, blessing to all.

I believe in the Rapture for the Saints and Tribulation for the Sinners.

Hello amos33, welcome.

Rev 7:13-15 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from? And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.

Tribulation is not for sinners, but believers. Only the believers who are faithful until the end are saved (Mark 13:13). Other believers who reject Christ to escape tribulation will not be saved.

Felix

RAPTURE:
1Cor 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Hence, Scripture supports ONLY Post-Tribulation Rapture. Don't think Rapture as something people show in televisions and movies. When Rapture happens, every eye will see Son of God coming in Clouds. Rapture is not a vanishing act. Matt 24:41-42 clearly speaks about the Lord's coming when one is taken and the other is left behind.

Who is taken and too where?

Who is taken and too where?

Who? Those who are preserved by God
Luke 17:33 "Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.
1Thess 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Where? Together with Him
Luke 17:37 And they answered and said to Him, "Where, Lord?" So He said to them, "Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together."
2Thess 2:1-2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

Who? Those who are preserved by God
Luke 17:33 "Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.
1Thess 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Where? Together with Him
Luke 17:37 And they answered and said to Him, "Where, Lord?" So He said to them, "Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together."
2Thess 2:1-2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

Sorry,but the ones taken are not taken by Christ,they are taken by the lies of satan......

Matthew 24:38-39

(38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, (39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The sinners were taken by the flood when they were eating and drinking, etc., instead of getting ready like Noah. And that is the way it is going to be at the end. Since the sinners were taken in Noah's day in destruction, the sinners are the ones who are taken when two are in the field and the one is taken. You have to find out who was taken in Noah's day to see who is taken in the time of the end. And the sinners were taken in Noah's day.

Proverbs 10:29-30

29 The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
So WE won’t be taken away, but the wicked will be taken away…as Mat 24 says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,but the ones taken are not taken by Christ,they are taken by the lies of satan......

Matthew 24:38-39

(38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, (39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The sinners were taken by the flood when they were eating and drinking, etc., instead of getting ready like Noah. And that is the way it is going to be at the end. Since the sinners were taken in Noah's day in destruction, the sinners are the ones who are taken when two are in the field and the one is taken. You have to find out who was taken in Noah's day to see who is taken in the time of the end. And the sinners were taken in Noah's day.

Proverbs 10:29-30

29 The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
So WE won’t be taken away, but the wicked will be taken away…as Mat 24 says.

1Thess 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Are you suggesting that 1Thess 4:16-17 is a lie from Satan?

1Thess 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Are you suggesting that 1Thess 4:16-17 is a lie from Satan?

Nope!

When this takes place,satan as the anti christ,will have already deceived(taken)those who will think he is Christ.....

satan as the anti-christ,comes at the 6th trump,pretending to be Christ,those taken are those whom will believe the lie,the deception......Christ comes at the 7th....

We shall gather to Christ,at the 7th trump,however we are not going anywhere.....

satan as the anti-christ,comes at the 6th trump,pretending to be Christ,those taken are those whom will believe the lie,the deception......Christ comes at the 7th....

We shall gather to Christ,at the 7th trump,however we are not going anywhere.....

The 6th trumpet has nothing to do with anti-christ: 4 angels will kill a 3rd of mankind.

The 6th trumpet has nothing to do with anti-christ: 4 angels will kill a 3rd of mankind.

It is the 6th trump

The anti-christ is satan himself,not a man possesed like many people think,he get's kicked out of heaven at the 6th trump,come to earth and pretend to be Christ....

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Either way,what Im saying is,satan comes before Christ......

It is the 6th trump

The anti-christ is satan himself,not a man possesed like many people think,he get's kicked out of heaven at the 6th trump,come to earth and pretend to be Christ....

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Either way,what Im saying is,satan comes before Christ......

I agree the man of lawlessness comes before Christ's second coming. But I don't agree with 'taken' referred in Matt 24:40-41 is referring to Satan 'taking' but rapture post trib.

Those you think are raptured,where do they go?

You didn't read my previous post: I am re-posting it

Where? Together with Him

You didn't read my previous post: I am re-posting it

Where? Together with Him

I read it,what I want to know is,be with Him where?

I read it,what I want to know is,be with Him where?

1Thess 4:17 Then we who are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back