Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Blue! En guarde

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Highlander said:
SyntaxVorlon said:
Too late.

NeedaConcession.jpg

You know what's really scary? She says she's a teacher! I've asked her several times what she teaches and she never responds. I think we can assume that it isn't English composition, but, oh my god, what if it is?

8-) Poor baby! I'm a home school teacher.
I really think you are histerical in your attempts to judge others.
Please go on.

Chupacabra said:
hmmmmm........... nice touch. You bust out with an insult when
you lose the fight.

Good thing you never make assumptions about others' character or use ad hominem attacks in the place of debate, right?

:biggrin It's a good thing nobody blames you for just being you.
When you lose,you just whine and cry foul play because you
have no other way to prove your tales of magic and make believe.
If you are part of the animal kingdom,then why should you be allowed
to be treated better than your fellow primates,ect.....
Why do you think you should have superior care or treatment?
I think all animals should have restriction on them if they are a
threat to civilized human beings.
Would you feel more at home in a cage?
Do you have a strong urge to crawl on all fours?
prove your religion or admit you lost another debate.

SyntaxVorlon said:
Too late.

NeedaConcession.jpg

: :tongue Why didn't you tell me that you were a female? All this time I thought you were a male. Sorry about that.
Did you realize that under your avatar where it says: location that places
is not the answer you were suppose to give ? Who is ignorant?

SyntaxVorlon said:
Really? Statistical study of biology, the diversity of life, and frequency of traits existing withing population groups date back to ancient societies? You're funny blue, only because you are at once so sincere and so utterly utterly absurd in virtually everything you say. :lol:

:B-fly: fairytales and magic are not reality,and no,you cannot call them
logical explanations. Please refrain from doing that all the time. It's very
annoying. I don't believe in ancient pagan religions,magic,or fairytales.
Looks like Darwin really set you up good. He'd be laughing so hard.
If Darwin meant his books to be science-fiction and some people chose
to believe in them,then whose the one truly at fault?
And I'll give you my answer about Harry Potter right now so you won't
ask me later.I don't believe in him either.

blueeyeliner said:
Looks like Darwin really set you up good. He'd be laughing so hard. If Darwin meant his books to be science-fiction and some people chose to believe in them,then whose the one truly at fault?
Darwin sat on his theory for a long time. He knew the implications but was hesitant to publish. When Wallace went to publish, it prompted Darwin to publish as well. So they made a joint paper. So even if Darwin had done nothing, it would have been independently discovered by Wallace or any of the other scientists putting the pieces together.

Quath

blueeyeliner said:
Why didn't you tell me that you were a female? All this time I thought you were a male. Sorry about that.
Did you realize that under your avatar where it says: location that places
is not the answer you were suppose to give ? Who is ignorant?

I AM male, at least last time I checked(two minutes ago), hold on, yup still male, I don't know where you go the idea.
As for my location, I just wrote that in when I registered, since I was feeling aloof that day, and I simply haven't changed it. And for your last question, since you lack the ability to actually argue, I'm going to say it's you who's ignorant.

I don't believe in ancient pagan religions,magic,or fairytales.
Nor do I. And since you've yet to formally establish ANY LINK AT ALL BETWEEN EVOLUTION AND ANCIENT RELIGIONS, you are still full of hot air.

ask me later.
Oh shut up. I mean you're not only ignorant of science you're also completely arrogant and self assured of your corectness. Will you at least TRY to address the issues that I bring up or are you just going to sit their and make ad hominems until I get angry enough to tell you the truth about your parents and you go crying off to a mod to get me banned.

Quath said:
blueeyeliner said:
Looks like Darwin really set you up good. He'd be laughing so hard. If Darwin meant his books to be science-fiction and some people chose to believe in them,then whose the one truly at fault?
Darwin sat on his theory for a long time. He knew the implications but was hesitant to publish. When Wallace went to publish, it prompted Darwin to publish as well. So they made a joint paper. So even if Darwin had done nothing, it would have been independently discovered by Wallace or any of the other scientists putting the pieces together.

Quath

8-) DARWIN WAS NOT A SCIENTIST!
he sat on his books for a reason you know? He of course did get an
education in theology and you are surprized he knew the true religious
origins of evolution?

SyntaxVorlon/
Nor do I. And since you've yet to formally establish ANY LINK AT ALL BETWEEN EVOLUTION AND ANCIENT RELIGIONS, you are still full of hot air.
(blueeyeliner/
ask me later.)
Oh shut up. I mean you're not only ignorant of science you're also completely arrogant and self assured of your corectness. Will you at least TRY to address the issues that I bring up or are you just going to sit their and make ad hominems until I get angry enough to tell you the truth about your parents and you go crying off to a mod to get me banned.[/quote]

8-) Hey,it was an honest mistake. It was your picture after all.
I thought you were a male all along remember?
You don't know my parents,but unlike you,I cannot go out and find your
parents among all the primates because you are not sure which ones you
came from yet!
I already told you before,nothing + nothing = nothing!

blueeyeliner said:
Quath said:
blueeyeliner said:

Quath

8-) DARWIN WAS NOT A SCIENTIST!
he sat on his books for a reason you know? He of course did get an
education in theology and you are surprized he knew the true religious
origins of evolution?
YES HE WAS.
He was a naturalist and studied numerous subjects, including malthusian population theory, which is what the theory of natural selection is based on. You have to show me which religion from the deep past used evolution, show me links to archeological studies etc that show that they were utilizing premalthusian population theory in religious ceremonies, in order to show any connection WHATSOEVER.

:biggrin Let me inform everyone what they will find if they choose to
research Darwin. First of all,you will rather quickly learn that Darwin
was no scientist. No matter what they claim he studied,he was not a
scientist by any means,not even close,but he did study theology and
became educated in it. Perhaps thats why it is a very real possibility
that he knew about the pagan religious roots of evolution?
He wanted to make some dough and he got his name in the spot-light.
Little did he know anyone would take what he wrote seriously.
The pagans that were into evolution did the usual pagan worship.
Some worshiped nature and creation,and all created beings,and some
worshiped the Sun,moon,stars and all the planets,and some worshiped
their ancestors and false gods/goddesses.
Evolution like new age is really old age. No matter how they try to
re-package it to re-sell it,it's still the same old song and dance at it's
roots.

Quath said:
I now feel dumber for having participated in this debate. :) :) :)

:shocked!: :silly:

Quath

:wink: That's totally understandable,but God still loves you!

No, I'm pretty sure god hates quath, that's what he told me.
But then he is a bit of a jerk that god.

The stupid just flows from you blue, it just flows. You have yet to specify a pagan religion or even the people involved in this pagan religion that worshipped malthusian population theory.

Were they European, Asian, African? Hmm?

SyntaxVorlon said:
No, I'm pretty sure god hates quath, that's what he told me.
But then he is a bit of a jerk that god.

The stupid just flows from you blue, it just flows. You have yet to specify a pagan religion or even the people involved in this pagan religion that worshipped malthusian population theory.

Were they European, Asian, African? Hmm?

8-) And please don't leave out the Greeks,or the Indians!
By the way,you just reek of a "world gone mad" follower,and
you remind me of the "make love,not war" crowd of the 60's that
spread their so called love by creating even stronger strains of
Veneral diseases,ect.....
If we all believed as you do,no one would be fit to survive at all.
Think about it,you've got the time,right?
Try to at least think next time!
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/ ... ralism.asp

Heathen/

:B-fly: Heathen,you are just a heathen,and thanks for the
honesty about it!

Oh' wait a minute,you also believe in evolution too,right?
If so,that makes you part heathen and part religious.
enjoy!

Highlander said:
SyntaxVorlon said:
Too late.

NeedaConcession.jpg

You know what's really scary? She says she's a teacher! I've asked her several times what she teaches and she never responds. I think we can assume that it isn't English composition, but, oh my god, what if it is?

:B-fly: So you believe that you primates have better english skills
than us human beings?

Before I read your posts, I would have said no, but now I'm not too sure. Although I will not tarnish everyone with the same brush, that would just be cruel.

Oh and btw, why do u reply to your own posts?

blueeyeliner said:
Highlander said:
SyntaxVorlon said:
Too late.

NeedaConcession.jpg

:B-fly: So you believe that you primates have better english skills
than us human beings?

When asked what subject you teach, you replied homeschooling. Either you are unable to figure out that homeschooling is not a subject, or you don't grasp the English language very well. So, to whom do you teach "homeschooling"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back