Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bring Me Something, Game

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Xiao...

The xiao (simplified Chinese: ; traditional Chinese: ; pinyin: xiāo; Wade–Giles: hsiao, pronounced [ɕi̯ɑ́ʊ̯]) is a Chinese vertical end-blown flute. It is generally made of dark brown bamboo (called "purple bamboo" in Chinese). It is also sometimes (particularly in Taiwan) called dòngxiāo (simplified Chinese: ; traditional Chinese: ), dòng meaning "hole." An ancient name for the xiāo is shùdí (, lit. "vertical bamboo flute", [ʂûtǐ]) but the name xiāo in ancient times also included the side-blown bamboo flute, dizi.
The xiāo is a very ancient Chinese instrument usually thought to have developed from a simple end-blown flute used by the Qiang people of Southwest China. The modern six-hole form of the instrument goes back to the Ming Dynasty.

31c7hnrJ02L._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Things are getting spacey. You're being sent to Mars to bring back a sample of rock. What mountain on Mars did you get this?

Bring me 3 thrings or people from a Super Bowl game.

i bring you these..

Tom Brady- one of the most recognized player in NFL right now.
628x471.jpg

The Vince Lombardi Trophy is awarded to the Super Bowl winner

Green Bay Packers logo , they won the first two Super Balls

my turn..
Bring me something hard from Venezuela

Please find the owner and founder of Microsoft in what city and state?

Bill Gates and he currently lives in Medina, Washington.

000388730.jpg

Bring me something fascinating from the Fiji Islands, please.

Here's a fascinating golden fruit dove for you.

6a5a8b1fea30c48e54689b6381b38727.jpg

Could someone please bring me something warm from Iceland?

The TOG​

Could someone please bring me something warm from Iceland?

13.jpg

The history of Iceland began with the settlement by Viking explorers and their slaves from the east, particularly, Norway and the British Isles in the late 9th century, since Iceland was uninhabited long after the rest of western Europe was settled. Recorded settlement has conventionally been dated to 874 CE, although archaeological evidence indicates Gaelic monks had settled Iceland previously. The land was settled quickly, mainly by Norwegians who may have been fleeing conflict or seeking new land to farm. By 930 the chieftains had established a form of governance (Althing), making it one of the world's oldest parliaments. Towards the end of the tenth century Christianity came to Iceland due to the influence of the Norwegian king,explorers and their slaves from the east, particularly Norway, and the British Isles, in the late 9th century, since Iceland was uninhabited long after the rest of western Europe was settled. Recorded settlement has conventionally been dated to 874 CE, although archaeological evidence indicates Gaelic monks had settled Iceland previously. The land was settled quickly, mainly by Norwegians who may have been fleeing conflict or seeking new land to farm. By 930 the chieftains had established a form of governance (Althing), making it one of the world's oldest parliaments. Towards the end of the tenth century Christianity came to Iceland due to the influence of the Norwegian king, The Vikings started Rumors and even named it "Iceland" because they wanted to keep other settlers from coming there. I believe that the Vikings also did the same thing in Greenland, but named it "Greenland" in hopes that the settlers would go there rather than to Iceland.

Bring me something cool from Poland.

My first thought was send a picture of snow, lol. But since that's what you posted let's go a different direction. How about a picture of Devil Lake in Devils Lake Wisconsin.
I'm looking forward to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Somebody send me a picture of the biggest bestest buffet table that you can find that (hopefully) defies comprehension.

No one has something red & white from Poland. Come on guys, that was an easy one, the flag is Red & white. ;)

I'm looking forward to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Somebody send me a picture of the biggest bestest buffet table that you can find that (hopefully) defies comprehension.

veronesekanaklein.png

Remember, heaven is vegan. :)

No one has something red & white from Poland. Come on guys, that was an easy one, the flag is Red & white. ;)

320px-Warszawa-Zamek_Kr%C3%B3lewski.jpg

The Royal Castle of Warsaw.

Bring me a piece of music that dates back to the middle ages.

Close enough. :)
I do hope that you're incorrect about heaven being vegan, nevertheless, it doesn't matter that much.

Middle ages music. The earliest Christmas songs date back to the Middle Ages by unknown writers, with still-popular tunes inspired by Bible verses like “What Child is This?” and “O Come, O Come Emmanuel."
I give you, O Come, O Come Emmanuel, with lyrics, performed by a traditional choir. :)

Bring me a picture of a species of wildlife which represents love, loyalty, fidelity and honesty.

I do hope that you're incorrect about heaven being vegan, nevertheless, it doesn't matter that much.

Middle ages music. The earliest Christmas songs date back to the Middle Ages by unknown writers, with still-popular tunes inspired by Bible verses like “What Child is This?” and “O Come, O Come Emmanuel."
I give you, O Come, O Come Emmanuel, with lyrics, performed by a traditional choir. :)

Bring me a picture of a species of wildlife which represents love, loyalty, fidelity and honesty.
that would be a great wolfView attachment 3974

bring me picture of the odds tree stump in florida that is from a Cyprus tree that is over 3000 years old.

That was beautiful. Thank you! :)
There are two or three different German translations, too. It's typically a christmas (or advent - the four weeks before christmas) song. So I've had the chance to sing it several times during the last month.

JasonCran said:
bring me picture of the odds tree stump in florida that is from a Cyprus tree that is over 3000 years old.
81396d72e91c7401d2faa1f3_The-Senator_5.jpg

I bet that was an impressive fire.
Wouldn't be surprised if that tree returns to life someday. Trees sometimes survive fire even if they look totally burned down on the outside.

Bring me the oldest post of cf.net.

That was beautiful. Thank you! :)
There are two or three different German translations, too. It's typically a christmas (or advent - the four weeks before christmas) song. So I've had the chance to sing it several times during the last month.

81396d72e91c7401d2faa1f3_The-Senator_5.jpg

wrong Cyprus tree. this one, from Africa, its still here and been here almost a hundred years old.

I bet that was an impressive fire.
Wouldn't be surprised if that tree returns to life someday. Trees sometimes survive fire even if they look totally burned down on the outside.

Bring me the oldest post of cf.net.
Actually, jason, I was looking for a Dove.
a wolf is that way to each other. I have one mixed with a huskey she is like that.

http://www.mckeegarden.org/photogallery/garden/index.php

its there today not as easily seen from the road as it once was.

Back