Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christ and His church are one!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

If Christ has authority (Matt 28:18 all authority) to change the commandments (Matt 5) then his church has authority!

Jn 20:21-23 The apostles in His church that He founded on Peter (Matt 16:18) and the apostles and their successors has the same mission, power, and authority as Jesus Christ!

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission does Christ have?

The holy church, the apostles have the same authority, power, and mission, Christ choose successors to continue His mission, the apostles have the same authority! Jn 20:21-23

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments the abundant life of grace!

Christ and His church are one, what Christ did the church continues to do, the church is an extension of Christ!
To attack the church is to attack Christ!
Acts 9:4

What or who is the church?
You only that the man made structure and corrupt organisation known as the Roman Catholic church is the only church.

A study of the history of the RCC will show you as an organisation it is far from holy. And in its abuse of power has no moral authority.

The church is made up of every believer who has ever lived, is living or will live.
It is the assemble of these people in what ever earthly organisations they meet in who make up the church.

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

If Christ has authority (Matt 28:18 all authority) to change the commandments (Matt 5) then his church has authority!

Jn 20:21-23 The apostles in His church that He founded on Peter (Matt 16:18) and the apostles and their successors has the same mission, power, and authority as Jesus Christ!

What mission does Christ have?

The holy church, the apostles have the same authority, power, and mission, Christ choose successors to continue His mission, the apostles have the same authority! Jn 20:21-23

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments the abundant life of grace!

Christ and His church are one, what Christ did the church continues to do, the church is an extension of Christ!
You make some interesting points here, but I would like to point out a couple of things.
First,
The Church was not founded on Peter. In the passage you are referring to (Matt 16:18), Jesus gives Simon a new name, Peter. Peter means "pebble". But then Jesus says, "On this rock (boulder) I will build my Church." What was the Rock? The confession that Simon Peter had just given, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. Jesus did not build the Church on a pebble. He built the Church on the foundation of Himself, the Chief Cornerstone.

Second, do not confuse shared mission with shared authority. We may be equal with Jesus in ministry, mission, and teaching. But we are not equal with Jesus in power, authority, or holiness. Jesus has ALL authority, and He gave some of that authority to the Apostles, and some to the Elders of each congregation, but He did not give All authority to the Apostles (or anyone else).

Yes, we have authority in Christ to make judgements. The Elders have authority to govern the congregation over which they are ordained. But only Christ has the authority to change commandments.

What or who is the church?
You only that the man made structure and corrupt organisation known as the Roman Catholic church is the only church.

A study of the history of the RCC will show you as an organisation it is far from holy. And in its abuse of power has no moral authority.

The church is made up of every believer who has ever lived, is living or will live.
It is the assemble of these people in what ever earthly organisations they meet in who make up the church.
Love your user name!
please read
MORTALIUM ANIMOS

ENCYCLICAL OF POPE PIUS XI
ON RELIGIOUS UNITY

You make some interesting points here, but I would like to point out a couple of things.
First,
The Church was not founded on Peter. In the passage you are referring to (Matt 16:18), Jesus gives Simon a new name, Peter. Peter means "pebble". But then Jesus says, "On this rock (boulder) I will build my Church." What was the Rock? The confession that Simon Peter had just given, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. Jesus did not build the Church on a pebble. He built the Church on the foundation of Himself, the Chief Cornerstone.

Second, do not confuse shared mission with shared authority. We may be equal with Jesus in ministry, mission, and teaching. But we are not equal with Jesus in power, authority, or holiness. Jesus has ALL authority, and He gave some of that authority to the Apostles, and some to the Elders of each congregation, but He did not give All authority to the Apostles (or anyone else).

Yes, we have authority in Christ to make judgements. The Elders have authority to govern the congregation over which they are ordained. But only Christ has the authority to change commandments.

Christ founded the church on Peter!
And the apostles!
Matt 16:18 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

You CANNOT give the keys (jurisdictional authority) to a confession but to a person! Peter
Vs 19 I give unto thee (Peter) thou shalt bind (Peter) thou shalt loose (Peter)

Only the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors and those members of Christ by faith and baptism United with them, the communion of the saints
Jn 16:10 matt 16:18 18:18 Jn 20:21-23
Jn 10:16

Ephesians 5:32
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The office of apostle that has the three fold office, to teach: to govern the church: and to sanctify by the sacraments or sacred oaths (promises) of the father! Acts 2:38-39 with ez 36:25-27 Heb 8:6

Teaching authority of Peter and the apostles and their successors!

Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles

1 Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Jude 1: 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

The holy church does not usurp Christ’s authority, the holy church establishes it throughout the whole world, and thru all time!

The holy apostles do not usurp Christ’s kingdom, the apostles administer the kingdom for Christ who ascended to heaven!

Ephesians 3:21
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 5:24
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ...

What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors founded in the one true church by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) holy mother church replaced Israel Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Matt 16:17-19

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

Moral authority:
(Teaching)

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

Must be taught by the holy church by the apostles! Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Acts 2:42

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42

Define “His Church”, please.

Does this refer to everyone who is a Christian, has the authority to change His commandments or does it refer to some hierarchy who claim to be able to change His Commandments?

JLB

And the apostles!
There is a missive distinction between verse 18 and 19. As I said, the rock in verse 18 is the confession of who Christ is. Jesus then moves on from talking about the confession that Simon Peter just gave, and begins talking about the mission that Simon Peter and the other Apostles would continue.
Only the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors and those members of Christ by faith and baptism United with them, the communion of the saints
I am very sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but the catholic "church" is no longer the Biblical Church that is Jesus' bride. There an numerous reasons I could give you, but I will limit myself to just a one for now.
The catholics insist on worshipping/praying to Mary, the "saints", and your "priesthood". Jesus said that He alone is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. We are to pray to God alone, and since Jesus is God we pray to Him as well. But Mary did not die for us. St. (fill in the blank) was a sinful human like you and me, and was not the Son of God.
Jesus Himself told us not to allow anyone to call us, or to call any man "father" or "rabbi" or "teacher" (in other words, don't give any person a title as if he were above you, or honored more than you; and don't let them put you on a pedestal either). Yet your "priesthood" claims the title of "father", and "bishop", and "cardinal" (not sure where that title comes from), and "pope" (again, not sure of the origin of that title but it is not Biblical).

This is true if the church in question is the Body of Christ. If it is just a group of people dedicated to false doctrines and only loosely adhering to the Bible (like catholics, mormon, jw, etc) then to attack them is not only not an attack on Christ, but is justified by God in resisting evil.

Does Jesus have the power to create? Yes.
Did the Apostles have the power to create? No.
Does Jesus have the power to forgive sin? Yes.
Did the Apostles have the power to forgive sin? No. They were given the authority to pronounce the forgiveness of sin, but only God has the power to forgive sin (Mark 2:7).

And the apostles!

You CANNOT give the keys (jurisdictional authority) to a confession but to a person! Peter
Vs 19 I give unto thee (Peter) thou shalt bind (Peter) thou shalt loose (Peter)

Ephesians 5:32
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The office of apostle that has the three fold office, to teach: to govern the church: and to sanctify by the sacraments or sacred oaths (promises) of the father! Acts 2:38-39 with ez 36:25-27 Heb 8:6

Teaching authority of Peter and the apostles and their successors!

Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles

1 Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Jude 1: 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

The holy church does not usurp Christ’s authority, the holy church establishes it throughout the whole world, and thru all time!

The holy apostles do not usurp Christ’s kingdom, the apostles administer the kingdom for Christ who ascended to heaven!

Ephesians 3:21
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 5:24
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ...

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors founded in the one true church by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) holy mother church replaced Israel Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Matt 16:17-19

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

Moral authority:
(Teaching)

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

Must be taught by the holy church by the apostles! Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Acts 2:42

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42
Please keep your post at a shorter length as no one has the time or energy to respond to all the points you want to make. With that said here is my response to the OP.

Christ has no authority from God to change anything that God has set in His commandments. Jesus never spoke on His own accord, own authority or own power, but by that which the Father gave Him to speak and do while here on earth, Matthew 28:18; John 1:1-14; John 12:44-50.

Power and authority is given to us by the grace of God through His Holy Spirit like that of Christ Jesus in order to carry on the commission of God to take his word out into the world being a light unto the nations for the hope of others as Gods Spirit draws them into his salvation. Unfortunately not everyone will let themselves to be drawn unto Him.

This power gives us victory over the wicked forces of Satan and his dominions that are in the world trying to defeat us in our quest for the Lord if we take authority over him in the name of Jesus.

Latin root word for religion is bondage, which is different then that of Gods pure religion of James 1:27, but that of following tradition and the doctrine of a mans church, not Gods true Church. The Latin root word is religare as re is a prefix that means return and ligare means to bind. Religion tells you what you can and cannot do and becomes socially acceptable by mans interpretations, traditions and doctrines. Religion is what nailed Christ to the cross because the Bible is not socially acceptable to society, if it were then Christ would have died in vain. God is not about mans religion, nor does he recognize religion. God is about a personal relationship with you and His son Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 the same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 in him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The biggest deception Satan can use is to confuse the unlearned mind. God said his people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. You forget me and my word and I will forget you and your children. This is a pretty profound statement that holds so much truth. This is why this world is in the shape it is in today with so many religions claiming they are the true religion and only they will go to heaven and those who do not conform to their ways will go to hell.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 as they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
Hosea 4:8 they eat up the sin of my people and they set their heart on their iniquity.
Hosea 4:9 and there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

Keep it simple? Can’t even follow you’re own advise, oh well.

so tell me how do you get into a quote unquote personal relationship with His son Jesus Christ?

Jesus was talking to Peter as they stood on the physical rock in Caesarea Philippi which was a rock literally filled with niches for pagan idols, where ungodly values dominated. It was there that Jesus asked Peter who he thought Jesus was and it was only by Gods Spirit that revealed to Peter that Jesus was the Christ (Messiah), Son of the living God, Matthew 16:13-18. Jesus said upon this rock (truth) I will build my Church and that the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

Are we not also to be that rock of witness (truth) as the Disciples were in their traveling witness of Christ as they taught others! So what has changed from this past time to the present is that many Christians compromise their own values and would never step foot into the gates of hell to confront the evil that is in this world. Many of our churches have become politically correct as to not step on any toes, because after all we do not want to offend anyone, but Jesus challenged his followers to be on the offense, to proclaim the truth without shame.

Gods true Church should become staging areas rather than fortresses; places that equip Gods people to confront a sinful world instead of hiding from it. Jesus knows that the pagan world will resist, but he challenges us to go there anyway, and to build his church in those very places that are most morally decayed. God’s word is never changing and will certainly never come back void.

There is only one unity that matters and that is found in saving faith in Jesus, nothing else matters.
Nothing? The Ten Commandments? The commands of Jesus? Nothing? Suffering?
as in deny thyself take up thy cross or Phil 1:29 nothing?

Yet your "priesthood" claims the title of "father", and "bishop", and "cardinal" (not sure where that title comes from), and "pope" (again, not sure of the origin of that title but it is not Biblical).

Daniel 7:24, 25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. The strength in Papal Rome is that of deceit and evil heresies that Satan works through to destroy everything that God has already established in His timing and Laws. Jesus upheld the laws demanding that the spirit as well as the legal aspects of the laws be observed. Jesus did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill the law, Matthew 5:17-20. The chief tendency of the priesthood was to keep the gospels away from people and keep them under Roman Catholicism doctrine as being the full authority as the rule of life and belief.

The Papacy of the Roman Catholic Church has desecrated the ten commandments of God by changing the Sabbath to the first day of the week in support of Luciferians sun worship. The Pope claims to have inherited the title Pontifex Maximus (Pontiff) directly from Babylon. Another title is Vicarius Filii Dei meaning in the place of God as he calls himself the Holy Father and the only one who can forgive sin, Matthew 23:9. Rome’s catechism leaves out Gods second commandment as they worship many idols making various gods unto themselves as they bow down and worship them.

The Priesthood, catechism, the seven sacraments, praying to Mary, the stages of the cross, idol worshiping and the list goes on are all atrocities to God as the Roman Catholic Church takes on the form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof and turn away from God having corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith, 2 Timothy 3:1-9. The Papacy leads many into captivity whose names are not found in the Lamb’s book of life as they have no truth or understanding of Gods word. The success of the Roman Empire over the last two thousand years will be its demise in the end of days when God destroys their power as He sends it to the lake of fire forever as God establishes His Kingdom here on earth.

Keep it simple? Can’t even follow you’re own advise, oh well.

so tell me how do you get into a quote unquote personal relationship with His son Jesus Christ?
I'm just saying to give a few points at a time so they can be discussed easier. When post get very lengthy it is hard to keep up with all the points that are in it.

If you are asking me how to have a personal relationship with Christ leads me to believe you do not have one or you would not have to ask. Every Spiritually born again child of God who are indwelled with the Holy Spirit through the baptism of Christ has that personal relationship with Christ as we all came to know Him in our own personal ways. No individual person has the same relationship, witness and testimony as it is only theirs alone. It's the time we spend with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are one as we talk to them getting to know and understand their ways, their commands and the teachings they have already given us to learn and walk in as all three are one in God's spirit.

Daniel 7:24, 25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. The strength in Papal Rome is that of deceit and evil heresies that Satan works through to destroy everything that God has already established in His timing and Laws. Jesus upheld the laws demanding that the spirit as well as the legal aspects of the laws be observed. Jesus did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill the law, Matthew 5:17-20. The chief tendency of the priesthood was to keep the gospels away from people and keep them under Roman Catholicism doctrine as being the full authority as the rule of life and belief.

The Papacy of the Roman Catholic Church has desecrated the ten commandments of God by changing the Sabbath to the first day of the week in support of Luciferians sun worship. The Pope claims to have inherited the title Pontifex Maximus (Pontiff) directly from Babylon. Another title is Vicarius Filii Dei meaning in the place of God as he calls himself the Holy Father and the only one who can forgive sin, Matthew 23:9. Rome’s catechism leaves out Gods second commandment as they worship many idols making various gods unto themselves as they bow down and worship them.

The Priesthood, catechism, the seven sacraments, praying to Mary, the stages of the cross, idol worshiping and the list goes on are all atrocities to God as the Roman Catholic Church takes on the form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof and turn away from God having corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith, 2 Timothy 3:1-9. The Papacy leads many into captivity whose names are not found in the Lamb’s book of life as they have no truth or understanding of Gods word. The success of the Roman Empire over the last two thousand years will be its demise in the end of days when God destroys their power as He sends it to the lake of fire forever as God establishes His Kingdom here on earth.

Typical fundamentalist accusations and misrepresentations​

one thing at a time please
In the line of david the prime minister administers the kingdom, is given the title “father” and hold the keys
Isa 22:21-22 Lk 1:32-33 matt 16:18

one thing at a time please
In the line of david the prime minister administers the kingdom, is given the title “father” and hold the keys
Isa 22:21-22 Lk 1:32-33 matt 16:18
Not fundamentalist accusations or misrepresentations if you would only look at the facts through history starting with the Babylonian Roman Catholics you will see where their dogma comes from. Here is another fact that Catholics are not even aware of the Jesuit priesthood they bow down to.

Here is just a short snippet of the lengthy Jesuit Blood Oath as the candidate makes all allegiance to the Pope. The oath is given by the Superior Jesuit General of the Society of Jesus as it appears in the JESUIT Extreme Oath of Induction recorded in the Journals of the 62D Congress, 3d Session of the U.S. (House Calendar No. 397. Report No. 1523) Congressional Record House, 15 Feb. 1913, pp3215-3216:

I further more promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. You can find the full oath online.

Jesuits are not allowed to be Popes, but now we see the present Pope Francis being the first Jesuit Pope.

I disgree. The Church does not have the same power and authority as Jesus. Only God can forgive Sin. What man has the power to forgive sin?. Can i forgive and have grace and mercy on all humanity?. Am i the judge?. Can i save all of humanity?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back