Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity theory

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It’s better to stick with what the Bible actually says.
Prove I'm wrong with sources and verses with context.

Not only does the bible insist that the education system is correct about all science and nature in the bible stories, but it also must necessarily be describing the modern education system depictions of dark and light when talking of dark and light as the parallels of goodness and evil. Everytime it describes those colors, it is referencing the actual colors in nature.

Not only does the bible insist that the education system is correct about all science and nature in the bible stories, but it also must necessarily be describing the modern education system depictions of dark and light when talking of dark and light as the parallels of goodness and evil. Everytime it describes those colors, it is referencing the actual colors in nature.
I know I'm dense, but what exactly are you saying???

Here is what scripture says about light and darkness.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Here is what is at link in first post .
Web capture_29-11-2023_12558_m.facebook.com.jpeg

Darkness is absence of light , change my mind :biggrin2 .

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

The onus is on you to prove your position is biblically correct, not for me to prove it wrong.

Not only does the bible insist that the education system is correct about all science and nature in the bible stories,
Where does the Bible insist this? Please give chapters and verses where the Bible insists this.

but it also must necessarily be describing the modern education system depictions of dark and light when talking of dark and light as the parallels of goodness and evil.
Sure, it could be "describing the modern education system depictions of dark and light when talking of dark and light as the parallels of goodness and evil," but in what way? If there is both evil and good being taught in the education system, then you would be correct, but that goes for much more than just the education system.

And, you just stated that "the bible insist that the education system is correct about all science and nature in the bible stories," so what does darkness and evil have to do with that which is correct? That would make the Bible contradict itself.

Everytime it describes those colors, it is referencing the actual colors in nature.
How are "darkness" and "light" colours?

Last edited:
The onus is on you to prove your position is biblically correct, not for me to prove it wrong.

Where does the Bible insist this? Please give chapters and verses where the Bible insists this.

Sure, it could be "describing the modern education system depictions of dark and light when talking of dark and light as the parallels of goodness and evil," but in what way? If there is both evil and good being taught in the education system, then you would be correct, but that goes for much more than just the education system.

And, you just stated that "the bible insist that the education system is correct about all science and nature in the bible stories," so what does darkness and evil have to do with that which is correct? That would make the Bible contradict itself.

How are "darkness" and "light" colours?
the education system insists that darkness is linked to low temperature and brightness to high temperature. Explosions for example vs the cold night sky. Clearly an explosion is worse for the environment than the cold night sky.

Hey All,
I am not on FacebookTruth_is_powerful729292. Nor do I want to be. As such, I cannot connect to your link. Would you give us a synopsis of what it says? That would help me out.
I would offer you the first verse in the Bible.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

For those of us who believe, we accept this as true. We believe this by faith. I know this doesn't make it true for you. You need proof. What specifically do you have a question about?

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

There are two ways to understand God. If you understand, then that understanding can become your proof.
1. The invisible things that clearly are seen.
2. The invisible things are understood by the things that are made.
There is evidence of God within creation. Generally speaking, some atheist scientists admit they cannot ignore the seemingly intelligent design of our universe. You can see it. We have science itself because of this evidentiary design.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Brightness manifests when particles heat up and darkness when they slow down. Safety first. The safer particles are slower. the bible insists that's true yet also refutes it. It contradicts itself

Brightness manifests when particles heat up and darkness when they slow down. Safety first. The safer particles are slower. the bible insists that's true yet also refutes it. It contradicts itself
The Bible says nothing about any of that. Or do you have verses which show otherwise?

Hey All,
So what you are describing, Truth, is a well-ordered universe. Order comes from intelligence. Your post admits an intelligent order. So if you believe that intelligent order exists, as you admit, then let's call that intelligence God. Your proof is in your post. You can see the evidence.
You know what this means, don't you?
You are without excuse.
Thank you for being honest. If you need Jesus, you know where He is.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Last edited:
You post a link to Facebook where an unsubstantiated claim is made and have the cheek to demand that those who disagree should prove there views.

Romans 2:

Resources
Hebrew/Greek
Your Content
Romans 2
New International Version
God’s Righteous Judgment
2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Shows that God judges sin not light or the absence of light.

You post a link to Facebook where an unsubstantiated claim is made and have the cheek to demand that those who disagree should prove there views.

Romans 2:

Resources
Hebrew/Greek
Your Content
Romans 2
New International Version
God’s Righteous Judgment
2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Shows that God judges sin not light or the absence of light.

The bible literally says that god said that the government has a lot of relevant ideas in their teaching to humans even in modern day.

The same education system is a product of those governing authorities which means they are accurate to real life science and are of the biblical god's will.

The same science system that says that higher kinetic energy results in brighter colors and states that higher kinetic energy causes more force, which causes more damages to the environment.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back