Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity theory

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The bible literally says that god said that the government has a lot of relevant ideas in their teaching to humans even in modern day

We are to obey the government of our country as there role is to organise and run the country, but that obedience does not permit any government to dictate what we believe or how we practise our faith.
Peter in Acts laid that down.

So science and Christianity. Modern science depends on the Christian world view. Atheistic science has no explanation for why maths, physics, chemistry and biology works.
It is assumed that they have worked, are working and will work.

So it is ironic that modern science is materialistic, denying the existence of the supernatural and rejecting what the Bible teaches.

The bible literally says that god said that the government has a lot of relevant ideas in their teaching to humans even in modern day.

The same education system is a product of those governing authorities which means they are accurate to real life science and are of the biblical god's will.

The same science system that says that higher kinetic energy results in brighter colors and states that higher kinetic energy causes more force, which causes more damages to the environment.
These verses below are speaking about submission to the authorities that are subject unto the higher power that is God speaking about good and evil like the scriptures a few of us have already given you about light (good) and darkness (evil). It would do you good to seek truth through the Holy Spirit and not some man's writings. The Bible is our final authority for everything.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

The bible literally says that god said that the government has a lot of relevant ideas in their teaching to humans even in modern day.

The same education system is a product of those governing authorities which means they are accurate to real life science and are of the biblical god's will.

The same science system that says that higher kinetic energy results in brighter colors and states that higher kinetic energy causes more force, which causes more damages to the environment.
Which government? The government of biblical days? Kings or Caesars?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

We are to obey the government of our country as there role is to organise and run the country, but that obedience does not permit any government to dictate what we believe or how we practise our faith.
Peter in Acts laid that down.

So science and Christianity. Modern science depends on the Christian world view. Atheistic science has no explanation for why maths, physics, chemistry and biology works.
It is assumed that they have worked, are working and will work.

So it is ironic that modern science is materialistic, denying the existence of the supernatural and rejecting what the Bible teaches.
Modern science doesn't change what I said about the bible agreeing with modern science regarding light and dark. I explained how the education system teaches those types of matter

Modern science doesn't change what I said about the bible agreeing with modern science regarding light and dark. I explained how the education system teaches those types of matter

First of all it is never a case of the bible agreeing with the latest fads of modern science.
Rather if the science is correct it will agree with the bible.

Second the Facebook Post talked about dark being evil and light being good. As I said in post 2 this is nonsense.

third you have made claims which you have not attempted to supply evidence for.

First of all it is never a case of the bible agreeing with the latest fads of modern science.

Second the Facebook Post talked about dark being evil and light being good. As I said in post 2 this is nonsense.

third you have made claims which you have not
attempted to supply evidence for.

Science textbooks and the bible are both books that are based on valid scientific reasoning since they both use observations of the real scientific world we live in to support their arguments about what is happening and what is safe. Safety is what religious texts call "morals".

You have given zero evidence that dark isn't talked about in science textbooks as being safer than photons.

third you have made claims which you have not
attempted to supply evidence for.

Science textbooks and the bible are both books that are based on valid scientific reasoning since they both use observations of the real scientific world we live in to support their arguments about what is happening and what is safe. Safety is what religious texts call "morals".

You have given zero evidence that dark isn't talked about in science textbooks as being safer than photons.
We need to know who you are replying to . Either use the quote function or you can tag a forum member to a post by typing a @ and then the posters name without a space , like I did here Truth_is_powerful729292 . It makes life easier for us all :) .

third you have made claims which you have not attempted to supply evidence for.

Science textbooks and the bible are both books that are based on valid scientific reasoning since they both use observations of the real scientific world we live in to support their arguments
Correction. Science textbooks use scientific facts interpreted by the beliefs of the scientific community.
The bible is the creator God making g himself known to mankind.

Safety is what religious texts call "morals".
Christianity does not call safety morals.
Please show where I have said anything about this nonsense.

Correction. Science textbooks use scientific facts interpreted by the beliefs of the scientific community.
The bible is the creator God making g himself known to mankind.
How is that any different than what I said
Christianity does not call safety morals.

Please show where I have said anything about this nonsense.
Prove it doesn't call safety morals. It does. It says people getting hurt is immoral and sinful.

You literally have been referencing the entire education system science this entire thread. That very same science system which claim that dark and light work how I said. To support any of your arguments you'd have to be referring to the education system science.

The bible was talking about the rarity of light in earth not in the entire universe
Not really, and you will need to supply those verses saying it does.
The light the bible speaks of is not comparable in any way to what His creation's "light" constitutes.
It is written..."This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)
The "theory" of the OP has nothing to do with God.
Your "theory" deals only with the light seen by the eye.

Safer than what ?
Safer for who ?

Not really, and you will need to supply those verses saying it does.
The light the bible speaks of is not comparable in any way to what His creation's "light" constitutes.
It is written..."This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)
The "theory" of the OP has nothing to do with God.
Your "theory" deals only with the light seen by the eye.
Prove it. Prove the nature of common everyday scientific light isn't similar to that of the nature of the biblical god persona. I'm willing to bet it's very similar. Scientific light is chaotic in its movements...the biblical god even calls himself scientific light itself, and it figures. He moves chaotically as described in several passages anyway, and it was even said that in heaven he looks like he's made of a bright shining light while sitting on his "throne".

Last edited:
says people getting hurt is immoral and sinful.
No the bible teaches that rejecting God and his ways is sinful, it also teaches we have a responsibility towards others.
It says nothing about people being hurt is sinful.

" Correction. Science textbooks use scientific facts interpreted by the beliefs of the scientific community.
The bible is the creator God making himself known to mankind.
How is that any different than what I said"

Science and science text books do not always agree with the bible and that is a major difference.

No the bible teaches that rejecting God and his ways is sinful, it also teaches we have a responsibility towards others.
It says nothing about people being hurt is sinful.

" Correction. Science textbooks use scientific facts interpreted by the beliefs of the scientific community.
The bible is the creator God making himself known to mankind.
How is that any different than what I said"

Science and science text books do not always agree with the bible and that is a major difference.
Prove it never says that it's sinful to hurt others.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back