Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christophobics knocked out my Internet

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Not all gays or Dems are Christianphobes.

That’s good to know.

People seriously need to stop picking on gays like its an abomination worse than there own sins, as every born again Christian has asked God for forgiveness and mercy and they probably have a million sins in there life.

I don’t know of any Christian that “picks on” gays.

If a Christian is loaded down with sins then they need to repent, and turn back to God.

The Homosexual agenda is being heavily pushed in schools, whereby it’s mandatory for little children to be instructed in how to engage in homosexual behavior.

That’s sick.

JLB

No, Sodom was destroyed because the heart of all men was crooked and wicked, it does not say anything about gays, God did not destroy Sodom because of gays, it's not scripture, yet gays always get blamed just because a couple gays wanted to abuse Lot in Sodom and it was a noted situation in the bible so suddenly everyone was gay and the whole region got punished and destroyed because it was gay town. What a load of unbiblical crap some people believe.

Your joking right?

Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.” Genesis 19:4-5

• the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

Its sad when Christians who don’t actually know what’s in the Bible misrepresent it before the whole world.

You are trying to downplay mass homosexual gang rape.

That’s not being salt and light.

Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness. Luke 11:35

JLB

Last edited:
Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.
This is a good verse to show that the city was full of evil sexual desires. It goes to show how debase their society had become.

Its sad when Christians who don’t actually know what’s in the Bible misrepresent it before the whole world.

Sexual abuse wasn't the only sin of Sodom and Gomorrah. Really, it's a symptom of deeper issues.

Ezekiel 16:49 Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. 50 And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

If these deeper issues are not dealt with, it can utterly destroy a civilization.

Ezekiel 16:46-48
“Your elder sister is Samaria, who dwells with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who dwells to the south of you, is Sodom and her daughters. You did not walk in their ways nor act according to their abominations; but, as if that were too little, you became more corrupt than they in all your ways.
As I live,” says the Lord God, “neither your sister Sodom nor her daughters have done as you and your daughters have done.

Please know I am not downplaying Homosexuality, but according to Scripture, there are much worse things which Israel herself was guilty.

Lets bring this back to topic.
Should we call anyone who is not a Christian a Christaphobic?
What examples of Jesus can we use to either support this label or condemn this label?

The Homosexual agenda is being heavily pushed in schools, whereby it’s mandatory for little children to be instructed in how to engage in homosexual behavior.
It is also being pushed in Michigan. It confuses our teenagers at a time when they are naturally rebellious.
These are the discussions that are hard to have while speaking truth in love because those who lie don't want to hear the truth

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the denominations could stop their bickering against one another and join to show the World Jesus? Imagine if all the churches joined together financially and provided good Christian schooling for all our children.

Satan has us so divided we have become ineffective and some of us think we need to be like the world, because the world is getting it's way, so that's how we can get our way... which is contrary to "the way". We should never sell our birthright just because we are hungry.

I'm not sure how many Muslims there are in New Zealand but im sure the majority don't care about Sharia law and just want to live there life in peace and don't want strick islamic law, especially the females, most Muslims probably don't even know a verse of the Quran if you ask them, it's only the front line extremist leaders that push it.
Well, you're right about the above.
Those that don't even know a line of the Qu'ran are the ones that want to live in peace.

Reactions: JLB
So true.

However I’m talking about little children, 7years old.

JLB
Imagine when they become teenagers when all their hormones are going crazy...
What do we, as followers of Christ to do?

Satan has us so divided we have become ineffective and some of us think we need to be like the world, because the world is getting it's way, so that's how we can get our way... which is contrary to "the way". We should never sell our birthright just because we are hungry.

What would Jesus have us do?

So true.

However I’m talking about little children, 7years old.

JLB
When all this started in schools MANY years ago...I predicted that the age for t eaching sex to children would become younger and younger...and as it does, so does the age when activity begins.

We're had to accept EVERYTHING that was pushed onto us.
Everything...

We're had to accept EVERYTHING that was pushed onto us.
Everything...
And what was the church doing at that time?, I believe the church was preoccupied with fighting among each other. I understand that your a few years older than I and I suspect you're retired. You remember Vatican 1 and the toning down in Vatican 2. You also remember when every denomination took the lead from Vatican 1 and claimed they were the only ones going to Heaven and all other denominations were going to hell.

This occurred in your generation, not mine. Your generation got a lot of things wrong and we are feeling the effects today because the church was preoccupied with infighting which is not what Scripture teaches us.

I asked JLB this question, but he opted not to reply, so I'll ask you. What if the Church united and provided schooling for all believers free of the secular agenda? Do you think that that generation would have a Christian impact on society?

Its not of faith.
You agree that our faith comes from Christ, and Christ left us an example of how to live our lives. What example would you give to show that our faith is Christ like?

I ask you this because you are a well respected member of this site who has some very deep insights into the biblical texts.

It is also being pushed in Michigan. It confuses our teenagers at a time when they are naturally rebellious.
These are the discussions that are hard to have while speaking truth in love because those who lie don't want to hear the truth

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the denominations could stop their bickering against one another and join to show the World Jesus? Imagine if all the churches joined together financially and provided good Christian schooling for all our children.

Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, who cares? We're all united by the same God anyways so I really don't see the difference. :shrug

Imagine when they become teenagers when all their hormones are going crazy...
What do we, as followers of Christ to do?

What would Jesus have us do?
Let's see:
We teach our children that abstinence has always worked.
We claim back our kids and not leave them to the schools to raise.
Teachers believe THEY are better at raising our children than we parents are.
We are NOT to be like the world.
But, slowly, through the world, satan has gotten his way.
And now it's really too late to do anything about it.

This might interest a few:

This is not true. I work with a Muslim man who came from Turkey and knows his Quran well. He does not support Sharia law.
First of all, you don't know how he really feels.
Also, there is always an exception.
Muslims DO NOT like Christians.

First of all, you don't know how he really feels.
Also, there is always an exception.
Muslims DO NOT like Christians.
I can only know what he feels by what he expresses.
I work in a very diverse company and when I worked with this co_worker, I also had another co-worker that was Muslim who believed in Sharia law. It was very interesting being the fly on the wall listening to them discuss their differences in Quran.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back