Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christ's righteousness

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Deborah. Thanks for your message. I'm pleased that I'm doing some good to somebody in this world. God bless you. Andy

The righteousness of God is one's faith being counted as righteous. I've seen nothing in the Scriptures that says that Christ's personal righteousness is imputed to the believer.

The point of thescriptures that have been posted seem to support the idea that Christ's personal righteousness (or the results thereof) is imputed to the believer based on one's faith. With faith(fulness) comes the benefits that results from the Christ's righteousness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back