Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have decided to pull weeds and build a vegetable garden to achieve something while on lockdown. I have taken the before photos of messy garden and will post the end result of nicely fresh grown produce.

I'm getting creative.

I am going for Michelin 5 star master chef. Gordon Ramsey will be impressed.

A vegi patch hey... Can u even grow anything in the winter?

I can grow whatever I want when I want. I don't go on seasons to tell me what I can and cannot grow. Give me a summer vegetable and I will grow it in winter I will prove it. Give me anything off season and I will grow it.

Hydroponic? That's cheating

Oops, turns out I was wrong before. Looks like an arrest has been made after all in our state. If everybody just used the common sense that God gave them then this would never be an issue. :nonono I do wish somebody would answer my question on why more people aren't being tested and they're being refused testing though. :/

Oops, turns out I was wrong before. Looks like an arrest has been made after all in our state. If everybody just used the common sense that God gave them then this would never be an issue. :nonono I do wish somebody would answer my question on why more people aren't being tested and they're being refused testing though. :/

Wow, we are so isolated down here in Australia and New Zealand it's easy to forget how seriously bad it is over there and Europe...

Im not sure what the deal is with testing or why they are refusing it either
I know that the first symptoms are a loss of smell and taste
Then it's a fever. 99% of C19 cases are with a fever

Not cops, maybe the courts,

Not the courts the coppers, the OPP its called here
Office of public prosecution.
It's the police that take u to court, their the prosecution
And it's the prosecution that digs up all your dirt for them to present to the court

I mean the governement here cannot force a private company...

In the case of cell phones, they don't have to. Anything that is broadcast over the airwaves can be monitored. Cell phones have chips that broadcast your location so that 911 can find you if you need emergency help.

The NSA knows where you are.

In South Korea they post the location of known 19 infected people on the net so that citizens can avoid getting infected. It works pretty well. South Korea is taming 19 better than most.

Anyhow talking about Cops, most here in general are just doing there job. I have a lot of respect for our police. They are tolerant and reasonable. That's a good thing. That's one government department I still have respect for and that is the police force. I do not have a problem with the police at all.

Maybe there is corruption inside but I don't get involved in other people's business so I don't have anything to worry about.

Back