Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
granted but he only know how to cook one thing, liver and onions.

I wish I had owned a house

Granted, but your appetite only appeals to you when you area at your local convenience store.

I wish i could keep indoor plants alive and that I had an indoor tropical sunken garden.

granted but you also have, in said garden a wild orangutan and he is very territorial and you cannot go into said garden or even look at it or he will attack you (?? sorry ??)

i wish i could feed all the hungry people in the world (the physically hungry, and the spiritually hungry)

(I guess I'll be the bad guy)

Granted, but sin entered the world through Adam and Eve, and now even though we were never to care about our physical and spiritual hunger, we must, and that curse of sin is still in effect today preventing you or anyone but Christ from meeting the needs we have in our world.

I wish I didn't have to play the bad guy...

Granted, but you are now the Hero's annoying side-kick who insists on wearing his under-pants over his trousers.

I wish i never PM'd over 9,000 people today. :lol

Granted, but they all speak Bengali and only I can understand them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Members> :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag :nag ....Me in week 1> :wave....Me in week 2> :sad....Me in week 3> :mad....Me in week 4> :chair....and Tim in week 5> :sleep
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish the world were made up of only one Country and we all spoke one language.

Granted but now the New World Gov't is in place and do I need to say that's not a good thing?

I wish we didn't need sleep.

granted but now instead of sleeping you have to hang upside down on a monkey bar or similar for 9 hours a night and you get sooooo dizzy you go insane :tongue

i wish i could help a particular parson to not be so confused about God and His love for us...

(Amielou, you do realize this makes the game tougher to play, right?)

Granted, but human effort alone can't sole the issue in someone's heart.

I wish everything did not taste like chicken.

Well, you beat me to it ;) I had a good one.

Granted, but instead of tasting like chicken everything tastes like ketchup.

I wish I could be in two places at once.

granted, but those two places are an outdoor 'dunny' complete with red back spiders, and a gloomy cave :sad

i wish i could think of more lighthearted wishes :tongue lol...

granted but it;'s an empty wardrobe except for some dust and some dust mites and a small mouse :tongue

i wish i had a bigger air conditioner that kept the bedrooms cool too.

Granted, but by some mysterious forces the word "Spiffy" appears written in a cloud of smoke and your wish has been unwished...

I wish I had season tickets to see the Yankees play.

Granted, but everytime you go there's some big loud obnoxious guy sitting right behind you who won't shut up and swears the entire time.

I wish I had a new car

but your new car came equipt with automatic self testing air bags that deployed randomly.

i wish i could turn back time

granted but you turn it back too far and now you don't exist

i wish i had more clothes in size 0 for my little'un :) she grows too quick! i can't keep up :tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back