Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
granted, but 'nights' is plural and the wish did not specify for how many nights. you are now a modern day Rip Van Wrinkle. and smell bad too!

i wish i had more patience and persistance

granted but you have less understanding and compassion:sad

i wish i someone would magically deposit enough money into our bank account so i didn't have to work anymore and bubby wouldn't have to share me with all these other kiddlets that she doesn't know.

Granted, but now you your life has become a constant shopping spree, it's all you think about, it takes up all your time and you have even less time with your daughter and husband. You're even a rich snot now :)

I wish I had superpowers.

Granted, but you can only talk to fish like Aquaman

I wish I had a working Lightsaber.

Granted, but you get way too carried away with it and slice off some very important body parts. Sorry Misfit -- You will never pee standing up again.

I wish I hired a personal chef.

Entropic_Prodigy said:
Granted, but you get way too carried away with it and slice off some very important body parts. Sorry Misfit -- You will never pee standing up again..
:rolling
MISFIT, my condolences.

.[/quote]I wish I hired a person chef.[/quote]

Granted, but now you are a vegan and you will eat soy forever.

I wish I had a piece of cake.....and some milk to go with it.

Spiffy said:
Granted, but now you are a vegan and you will eat soy forever.

NOOOOOOO!! :help TRULY CORRUPT!

PooF! You now have a piece of zucchini mustard cake with curry filling and cream cheese icing...wash that down with a glass of curdled pig's milk...

Ugh. Vegan. Bleh. :nono

Here's a good one: I wish my wishes were uncorruptable, and I had a dollar for every time the word "the" appeared in print.

granted, your wishes are now uncorruptable. but it also wont come true.

i wish i could travel t__ world

Granted, but to do this you were turned into t__ dollar bill Prodigy now gets everytime t__ world t__ is used in print. Prodigy spends you eventually and you become t__ star of t__ where's george tracking thing and can never be spent again.

I wish that everyone would have to type their wishes backwards but me.

:) .stsop s'enoyna daer ot uoy rof reverof ekat lliw ti ylsuoivbo taht si taht ot kcabward eht tub ,detnarG

.deb ot kcab og dluoc I hsiw I

lol granted but it was a bed of nails that had snakes slithering below them.

i wish i never had to work again

Granted but now you have no source of income and live in a box. :sad

I wish I was a famous actor.

Granted, but now you're THE one that has to pay me $1 everytime THE word THE is used in print.

I wish I could snap my fingers and have elves come clean my house and cook up some non-Vegan food.

:pray

Granted, but you are no longer able to fend for yourself. You must rely on the elves for your every need, including what to wear. However they have now been granted their wish to be compensated, and now they get the one dollar you would have gotten everytime the word the appears in print. Unfortunately for all of us, they stop making cookies and live off their new source of income which makes them fat and lazy.

I wish I could have a cookie.

Fine, they can have the stupid dollar -- it's well worth it! HA!

Granted, your cache is filled with spyware cookies and nasty programs that initiate pop-ups to the point of insanity everytime you log onto the Internet. To make matters worse, they're pop-ups and ads promoting Mormonism. In addition, someone has gained use of your personal information and is now sending tribes of converts to your door hourly.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner.

Granted but you are divorced in less than a second at a hot dog eating contest.

I wish food prices would go down.

Spiffy said:
Blazin Bones said:
Granted, but you the food is all spoiled and green with mold.

Poor Tim doesn't get a corrupted wish, maybe he was afraid what Entropic would do to him. :lol

I wish Tim would make a wish.....

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back