Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

Granted, but instead you forgot to grant Entropic's wish and so her wish will forever remain ungranted...and now you are labeled the bad guy :sad

I wish I were more confrontational at times.

granted but now you are too confrontational and no one wants to talk to you and then you are banned from the forum for causing trouble :sad :shame

-I wish i had a never ending packet of tim tams (like the magic pudding,they keep 'renewing' each time you eat one)

Granted, but now they just won't stop flowing from your pocket and your house fills up so quickly that it explodes, and you are soon carried away in a sea of Tim tams (whatever those are).

I wish I had some cheese balls.

( Tim tams are the most delightful chocolate covered biscuit thingy - terribly bad for you but just divine!!! sooo yummy :) )

Granted but said cheese balls are moldy.

I wish my flood of tim tams would turn into a flood of rain i could send to the fires in my state.

Granted, but now the trees now grow incredibly tall and a giant comes down from the clouds and can only be vanquished by a forgetful user who posts in red.

I wish I had a taco.

granted but you are now jetlagged 48 hours and cannot sleep or find your keys. great scott.

i wish i didnt get tired

Granted, but now you are board from never sleeping and others are annoyed at you because you keep them up when they are trying to sleep.

I wish I didn't have to wait a week to see the next episode of Heroes.

Granted, but instead of the "Heroes" you thought you would watch, you're stuck with "Hogan's Heroes". :shrug

I wish "Senfield" was still on.....

Granted, but now the show has grown stale and the cast has resulted to slap-stick humor and one liners everyone's heard before.

I wish they would do a spin-off of Boston Legal and keep James Spader and William Shatner.

Granted, but it's only in black & white and you have to buy special 3D glasses to watch it which give you a headache every time.

I wish it would just POUR :P

Granted, but it turns out to be an evil magical flood to a land where everyone sings Barney songs the whole day through and you are brought before a king who is a cross between Chuck Norris and Chris Rock who sentences you to a life time of watching Chelsea soccer games.

I wish my wishes were no longer corruptible!

Blazin Bones said:
Granted, but it turns out to be an evil magical flood to a land where everyone sings Barney songs the whole day through and you are brought before a king who is a cross between Chuck Norris and Chris Rock who sentences you to a life time of watching Chelsea soccer games.
Horror of horrors!! :shocked!

Granted, but as soon as your wishes become incorruptible you loose the abilit to make good choices, and so you are stuck wishing for horrible, dreadful things that must come true...and you are subject to watching the Red Sox beat the Yankees for a whole week. :eyebrow

I wish my college didn't have stupid homecoming this weekend.

Granted, but instead they have hazing week and you're quickly mistaken for a sorority initiate and force-fed live goldfish while some chick that looks like Paris Hilton shaves your head and pulls out your nose hairs with tweezers.

I wish my job would let me teach a stupid class.

Granted, but that's exactly what it is, a stupid class where you teach people how to be stupid and they all laugh at you and point and take pictures..(sorry)

I wish I had more tolerance for aggravating, immature little babies who don't wanna grow up!

Granted, but your tolerance becomes mothering and you begin to try burping and feeding these immature persons with squashed carrots.

I wish I could take Caroline somewhere nice for Valentine's Day.

awww, i don't want to corrupt that!!!!

granted, but... um... you have to stay in said nice place forever and you mis home?? :sad sorry :sad

i wish i had a magic wand!!

Granted, but it is one that can only do bad magic, and whenever you try to do anything with it it turns everything into slime.

I wish I didn't have a test tomorrow :gah

Granted, but instead of "a" test, you now have four. Bummer!

I wish my oldest daughter wouldn't accidently plant her elbow into my side and make me grunt everytime she climbs up and attempts to snuggle with me on the couch. OWWIE!

Back