Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Scripture Of The Day - Listening To God

As Christians, we need to spend more time listening to God than anything else. When we do hear the Lord, creative power and life flow through His words.

Every word God speaks is creative.

Psalm 107:20 -- "He sent His Word and He healed them."

PRESSING IN AND NOT LOSING HEART

One of the most crucial areas in which believers fall short in is pressing into God. Many pray briefly about decisions, then merely do what seems like common sense, not acquiring the mind of the Lord at all. But God must be sought.

Hebrews 11:6 -- "He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

In the parable of the unrighteous judge. Jesus taught the disciples about prayer, teaching them how to pray and not lose heart.

Luke 18:2-6 -- "There was a judge in a certain town who neither feared God nor respected men. And there was a widow in that same town who kept coming to him and pleading for her rights: 'Help me against my opponent!' For a long time the judge was not willing, but at last he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or respect men, yet because of all the trouble this widow is giving me I will see to it that she gets her rights; or else she will keep on coming and finally wear me out?'" And the Lord continued, "Listen to what that corrupt judge said."

The temptation, when we first pray about something is to lose heart, or give up. But God will speak clearly to us if we press into Him. Often it is necessary to pray until you feel (and know) your spirit is breaking through.

TEMPTATION TO LET REASON INTERFERE WITH GOD'S PROMISES

Luke 5:5 -- 'Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.'

When Jesus told His disciples to 'Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch,' Peter almost aborted the creative word of God. He made the classic mistake of letting his brain interfere with the voice of the Lord. After all, the disciples had been fishing all night, with no results.

Our most troublesome enemy of the creative flow, other than the devil, is our analytical mind. God's commands don't always seem reasonable but they always bear fruit.

God cannot be manipulated by what we know or what we say. When we don't listen for his voice we are in danger of presumption. But when He speaks to listening ears, His words are creative. And the results are awesome.

Scripture Of The Day - Living From The Victory Of Christ

Psalm 119:105,111 - "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart."

THE ATTITUDE OF THOSE WHO LIVE FROM THE TRIUMPH OF CHRIST IS DIFFERENT THAN OF THOSE WHO LIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THEIR PAST.

THE ONLY PART OF THE PAST THAT WE HAVE LEGAL ACCESS TO IS THE TESTIMONY OF THE LORD. THE REST IS DEAD, BURIED, FORGOTTEN, AND COVERED UNDER THE BLOOD. THE PAST SHOULD HAVE NO NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE WAY WE LIVE, AS THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT.

LIVING FROM THE VICTORY OF CHRIST IS THE PRIVILEGE FOR EVERY BELIEVER.

Genesis 3:1 - "Now the serpent was more subtle and crafty than any living creature of the field which the Lord God had made. And he (Satan) said to the woman, Can it really be that God has said, "You shall not eat from every tree of the garden"?

Observation:
IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE THAT MY THINKING, BELIEVING AND SPEAKING ARE RIGHT. IF I DON'T TAKE THAT RESPONSIBILITY, THE DEVIL IS GOING TO THINK MY THOUGHTS FOR ME. HE'LL ACTUALLY HAVE ME BELIEVING WHAT HE WANTS ME TO BELIEVE. AND HE'LL EVENTUALLY HAVE ME CONFESSING WHAT HE WANTS ME TO CONFESS, FRAMING MY WORLD WITH THE WRONG WORDS AND LETTING HIM HAVE DOMINION OVER ME.

Revelation 12:17 - "So then the dragon was furious (enraged) at the woman, and he went away to wage war on the remainder of her descendants - on those who obey God's commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Scripture Of The Day - TO-DO LIST FOR THE SERIOUS BELIEVER

The Holy Spirit desires you to live daily in the fullness of the Lord so that Jesus will receive glory and honor through His great power working in and through you. Jesus said to the Father, “As You sent Me, Father, send them!” (John 20:21).
God will empower you, just as He did Jesus, to walk out the fullness of your DESTINY, with that same unlimited anointing of the Holy Spirit! (John 3:34). This fullness is available to every believer, for we have inherited the blessing and privilege to know the mysteries, secrets, and thoughts of God (Rom 8:16).

TO-DO LIST FOR THE SERIOUS BELIEVER:

◊ Learn how to awaken every day in a fresh anointing and live as an overcomer.
◊ Ask, knock and seek until you come to understand and start carrying out your calling in Christ so you can bear fruit that remains for God’s Kingdom.
◊ Understand how to ascend new realms of God's purpose for your life by operating out of the fullness of your Christ identity.
◊ Learn how to move and flow in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit!
◊ Learn how to live out of a deep place of maturity of the Holy Spirit and develop the mature stature of Christ in you!
◊ Develop a heart for equipping others in their spiritual walk by discipling them one-on-one.
◊ Enter into a deeper level of pressing into Him.
◊ Partake of the mysteries of the Kingdom.
◊ Learn how to move in the breaker anointing.
◊ Learn how to demonstrate the Spirit of the Lord through your life not in word only, but in a demonstration of the Spirit that will cause people to declare that surely God is with you.
◊ Learn how to tap into the endless supply of fresh oil!
◊ Learn how to move into the breakthroughs for the future.

Scripture Of The Day - Divine Exchange

Matthew 13:44 - "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field."

The bottom line is that we give all of ourselves to obtain all of Him. When we go through with the exchange, we find that what used to matter doesn't anymore. Not only does everything in our lives that is inconsistent with the kingdom of God start to die the moment we encounter Him, but the superior, supernatural reality of His kingdom starts to come alive in us.
It is not possible to encounter One so overwhelming and maintain the status quo.

Affirmations:

I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH ONLY A PARTIAL TRANSFORMATION.

I ALLOW HIM TO KILL EVERYTHING IN ME THAT WOULD INHIBIT ME FROM BECOMING A MATURE MANIFESTATION OF CHRIST.

THE QUEST FOR HIS FACE IS MY ULTIMATE QUEST.

Scripture Of The Day - Grabbing Hold Of The Reality

Hebrews 4:12 - For the Word of God is living and powerful..........

For one who has faith in the Word of God, there is nothing impossible. There are no impossibilities when there is faith..........and there are no exceptions.......

Our faith in God's word is not just an abiding faith; it is active -- it is aggressive by nature.
It has focus and purpose.
Faith grabs hold of the reality of the kingdom and forcefully and violently brings it into a collision with this natural one.
An inferior kingdom cannot stand.

Matthew 11:12 - "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

Romans 10:17 - "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing, by the Word of God."

Scripture Of The Day - The Truth Will Set You Free

2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."

If we're going to fully come into what God has for us we will have to come to grips with the issue of being more than "sinners saved by grace." Maturity comes from faith in the sufficiency of God's redemptive work that establishes us as sons and daughters of the Most High.

AFFIRMATION:
I rise up to the high Calling of God and stop saying things about myself that are no longer true.

Scripture Of The Day - On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Matthew 6:9-10 - "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Many people are confused about the will of God on earth, believing that it is fuzzy and vague.

The will of God is simply this: "On earth as it is in heaven." When we pray, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done," we're praying for the King's dominion and will to be realized right here, right now.

God has not kept His desires secret: He wants the reality of heaven to invade this rebel-torn world, to transform it, to bring it under His headship.

What is free to operate in heaven - joy, peace, wisdom, health, wholeness, and all the other good promises we read about in the Bible - should be free to operate here on this planet, in your home, your church, your business, and your school.

What is not free to operate there - sickness, disease, spiritual bondage, and sin - should not be free to operate here, period.

Affirmations:

I REALIZE THAT I AM PUT HERE TO DO THE WILL OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

I EMBRACE THIS LIFE-TRANSFORMING UNDERSTANDING OF "NORMAL CHRISTIANITY".

MY ASSIGNMENT AS A BELIEVER ON EARTH IS TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.

AS I MAKE THIS MY PRIMARY UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S WILL, THE OTHER AREAS THAT TROUBLE ME SO MUCH WILL SEEM TO SORT THEMSELVES OUT.

Colossians 2:7 MSG​

7 You're deeply rooted in him. You're well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you've been taught. School's out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving.

Scripture Of The Day - Our Spiritual Position As Children Of God

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

THE WORD "WORLD" IS THE GREEK WORD "KOSMOS" WHICH ALWAYS REFERS TO AN ORDERED SYSTEM OF THINGS SUCH AS SOCIETY OR CULTURE. SO WHEN JOHN WRITES THAT WE HAVE A "VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD," HE IS ACTUALLY SAYING, "WE HAVE A VICTORY THAT OVERCOMES, MASTERS, AND CHAMPIONS ITSELF EVEN OVER THE ORDER OF THINGS FOUND IN THE WORLD."

THE WORD "OVERCOMETH" IS THE GREEK WORD "NIKOS" WHICH TELLS US THAT WHEN WE BEGIN THE WALK OF FAITH, WE ENTER INTO A REAL-LIFE COMPETITION. OUR FAITH PUTS US IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THE DEVIL'S POWERS.

THE APOSTLE PAUL SAID HE WAS "CAST DOWN, BUT NOT DESTROYED" (2 CORINTHIANS 4:9). ONE TRANSLATION SAYS, "WE OCCASIONALLY GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT NEVER GET KNOCKED OUT!" THOSE WHO ARE BORN OF GOD HAVE THE SUPERNATURAL ABILITY TO KEEP GETTING UP AGAIN, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY FALL!

JOHN USES THE WORD NIKOS TO DESCRIBE OUR SUPERIOR POSITION AS CHILDREN OF GOD OVER THE WORLD SYSTEM.

WE ARE FULLY ARMED WITH EVERYTHING WE NEED TO BE SUPER-CONQUERORS IN THIS LIFE.

Matthew 6:31 - "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?"

IN ORDER TO NOT TAKE THOUGHT ABOUT ONE THING, ONE HAS TO FILL HIS THOUGHTS WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

IN VERSE 31, JESUS GAVE US THE BASIC KEY TO CONTROLLING OUR THOUGHT LIVES. HE SAID, "TAKE NO THOUGHT - SAYING."

BY PUTTING A THOUGHT IN OUR MOUTH AND THEN SPEAKING IT, WE TAKE THAT THOUGHT. ONCE THE THOUGHT BECOMES SPOKEN WORDS, IT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED - ESPECIALLY WHEN A BORN-AGAIN BELIEVER TAKES A THOUGHT AND SAYS IT.

WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. WE HAVE THE GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO SPEAK AND EXPECT.

1. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21
  2. Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.. Phil 4:8
  3. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. Matt 21:22
  4. So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
  5. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Mark 11:23
  6. But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matt 4:4

Scripture Of The Day - Partaking Of Christ

Hebrews 3:14,15 - "For we are become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end; while it is said, Today, if you shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts.."

Since Christ became a partaker of flesh and blood, He is known and will be to all eternity, even upon the throne, as the Son of Man.

When we truly become partakers of Christ, we are known, even now and to all eternity, as one with Christ on the throne of glory.

Our perseverance in seeking His PURPOSE for our life will be the seal of our being a partaker of Christ. The faith by which, at conversion, we know at once that we have Christ – gives us the hunger to come to understand our CALLING in Christ so we can be effective in our Christian walk and bear fruit for His Kingdom.

Persevering faith is the witness that we have Christ, because through it Christ exercises His world-changing and perfecting power.

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:

How did Christ become partaker of our nature?

Answer:
He left His own state of life, forsook all, and entered into our state of life.

How do I become partaker of Christ?

Answer:
By coming out from my state of life, forsaking all, giving myself wholly to be possessed of Him living His PURPOSE for my life.

Scripture Of The Day - Our Daily Bread

John 1:32 - "And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him."

THE ANOINTING JESUS RECEIVED AT HIS BAPTISM WAS THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY, GIVEN BY THE FATHER TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO LIVE BEYOND HUMAN LIMITATIONS.

HE WAS TO UNVEIL THE FATHER'S REALM CALLED HEAVEN. THAT WOULD INCLUDE DOING SUPERNATURAL THINGS. THE ANOINTING IS WHAT LINKED JESUS, THE MAN TO THE DIVINE,

ENABLING HIM TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.

THESE MIRACULOUS WAYS HELPED TO SET SOMETHING IN MOTION THAT MANKIND COULD INHERIT ONCE WE WERE REDEEMED: HEAVEN - THAT SUPERNATURAL REALM - WAS TO BECOME MANKIND'S DAILY BREAD.

Romans 10:8 - "The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach".

THE WORD OF GOD IN MY MOUTH IS SPOKEN INTO MY HEART.

I CAN HEAR ABOUT THE WORD. I CAN LEARN ABOUT THE WORD. I CAN REJOICE OVER THE WORD. BUT UNTIL I SPEAK THE WORD, IT HAS NOT REACHED ITS HIGHEST FORM.

John 6:63 - "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

THE WORDS I SPEAK - IF THEY ARE WORDS OF LIFE - GIVE LIFE, QUICKEN, MAKE ALIVE.

Scripture Of The Day - Our Daily Bread

John 1:32 - "And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him."

THE ANOINTING JESUS RECEIVED AT HIS BAPTISM WAS THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY, GIVEN BY THE FATHER TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO LIVE BEYOND HUMAN LIMITATIONS.

HE WAS TO UNVEIL THE FATHER'S REALM CALLED HEAVEN. THAT WOULD INCLUDE DOING SUPERNATURAL THINGS. THE ANOINTING IS WHAT LINKED JESUS, THE MAN TO THE DIVINE,

ENABLING HIM TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.

THESE MIRACULOUS WAYS HELPED TO SET SOMETHING IN MOTION THAT MANKIND COULD INHERIT ONCE WE WERE REDEEMED: HEAVEN - THAT SUPERNATURAL REALM - WAS TO BECOME MANKIND'S DAILY BREAD.

Romans 10:8 - "The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach".

THE WORD OF GOD IN MY MOUTH IS SPOKEN INTO MY HEART.

I CAN HEAR ABOUT THE WORD. I CAN LEARN ABOUT THE WORD. I CAN REJOICE OVER THE WORD. BUT UNTIL I SPEAK THE WORD, IT HAS NOT REACHED ITS HIGHEST FORM.

John 6:63 - "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

THE WORDS I SPEAK - IF THEY ARE WORDS OF LIFE - GIVE LIFE, QUICKEN, MAKE ALIVE.
Matthew 3
The Baptism of Jesus

13At that time Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14But John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and do You come to me?”

15“Let it be so now,” Jesus replied. “It is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness in this way.” Then John permitted Him.

1 John 5:8 8the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Scripture Of The Day - Perfected Forever

Hebrews 10:12,14 -- "But this man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God....For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified."

God sees us with no flaw, spot, or imperfection, so we honor His Word and the finished work of Jesus by saying "Amen!"

To see ourselves as being far from perfect is not modesty, but a failure to understand the perfect sacrifice that Jesus has made for us.

The Bible tells us, "For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified." We have not only been sanctified, that is, made holy; but by the same offering of His body, we have been perfected. We are both holy and perfect in God's eyes!

HOW DOES GOD SEE US?

1. God sees us perfect without any spot of sin.
  2. He sees us covered in the beautiful white robes of His own righteousness.
  3. He treats us as a righteous person because that is what He has made us.
Our sins have been purged perfectly. Today, Jesus is seated at His Father's right hand because His work of purging our sins is completely finished and perfect!

So instead of being conscious of our sins, which is to have an evil conscience (Hebrews 10:22), you can have a perfect conscience -- a conscience that is free from the guilt and condemnation of sins.

Prayer:

Holy Spirit, thank You for convicting me of righteousness, not my own, but God's righteousness given to me as a gift. Keep on convicting me in the days to come, reminding me especially when I fail that I am still the righteousness of God in Christ.

AFFIRMATIONS:

When I find myself conscious of my sins, I say, "Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your wonderful work at the cross. It is a perfect work that has removed all my sins completely.

I expect good things to happen to me because blessings are on the head of the righteous! (Proverbs 10:6)

I don't doubt my perfection in Christ.

Scripture Of The Day - Perfect Theology

John 5:19 - "The Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever He does, that the Son does likewise."

Jesus told us the secret for His Lfe -- "I only do what I see my Father doing." Our attention is on what God is doing or has done. If we dwell on what God hasn't done we create an occasion for offense. If we dwell on what God has done we create an occasion for thankfulness.

A kingdom mindset doesn't accuse God. A kingdom mindset doesn't gain information to support accusation against God. Because it burns with the conviction that He is good. With that as the cornerstone of our theology, we work from there towards the issues of life.

Anything that you think you know about God that you can't find in the person of Jesus, you have reason to question. Jesus Christ is perfect theology -- He is the exact image of the Father. That is our message. He is not part of the message -- He is the message.

Scripture Of The Day - Planting The Word

John 15:7,8 - "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples."

Some are willing to spend hours in prayer asking for a miracle instead of planting the Word of God in their hearts, which in time would produce the miracle. Prayer is what water and fertilizer are to a seed. They help the Word release its life.

But if you haven't planted the seed, it doesn't matter how much water and fertilizer you apply, the soil still won't produce fruit. It's the seed that has life!

Genesis 3:11 - "And He said, 'Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?'"

By taking the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they found a source of the knowledge of right and wrong outside of God. This can be identified as the principle of reasoning.

They no longer need the wisdom of God; they could govern themselves according to their sense of right and wrong. This is why God questioned them "who told you"?

Scripture Of The Day - Possessing The Gates In Your Life

Many feel as if they are up against a gate in their life and are desperate to see breakthrough. Your identity of being "in Christ" will set you up for breakthrough.

Hebrews 13:12 says, "And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through His own Blood."

Jesus suffered outside the gate so that you could possess your gates! Not only have you been made holy, but you are a royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:9) and co-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

You have been seated with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6) and He has been seated "far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come" (Ephesians 1:21).

The foundational knowledge of your Christ identity is a necessary key for possessing your gates. With this heart knowledge, you can step boldly into the authority He has given you.

Scripture Of The Day - Power In Prayer

1 Peter 1:23 - "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever."

POWER IN PRAYER IS NOT BASED ON EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, OR THE THEORIES OF MEN, BUT UPON THE WORD OF GOD, OUR AGREEMENT WITH IT, OUR ONENESS WITH CHRIST, WHO IS THE LIVING WORD, AND OUR UNITY WITH GOD'S PURPOSES AND WILL THROUGH HIS WORD.

Hebrews 10:38 - "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleaseure in him."

Affirmations:

I REFUSE TO RELINQUISH ANY OF MY GOD-PROMISED TERRITORY!

MY FAITH IS TOUGH, RESISTANT, PERSISTENT, OBSTINATE, AND STUBBORN.

MY SPIRIT IS SO TENACIOUS THAT IT REFUSES TO LET GO! IT ISN'T A QUESTION OF "IF" MY VICTORY WILL COME - IT'S ONLY A QUESTION OF "WHEN" IT WILL COME!

Scripture Of The Day - Prayer Is Meant To Be Answered

Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable thing you do not know."

PRAYER IS MEANT TO BE ANSWERED - OR GOD WOULD NOT ASK US TO PRAY. JESUS DIDN'T PRAY WITHOUT EXPECTING TO BE HEARD.

Hebrews 3:13 - "But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin."

Affirmations:

I STIR UP MY FAITH AND EXPERIENCE MORE DEEPLY THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IN MY LIFE THROUGH MY EXHORTATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF OTHER BELIEVERS.

I INTEND TO FIND A WAY TO ENCOURAGE SOMEONE WHO NEEDS STRENGTH AND UNDERSTANDING TODAY!

Psalm 141:3 - "Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips."

Affirmation:

THE WORLD IS LIKE A RUSHING RIVER, PULLING AT ME, TRYING TO GET ME TO FLOW WITH IT. I MAKE THE DECISION TODAY TO PADDLE UPSTREAM AGAINST THE CURRENT BY SPEAKING GOD'S WORD INTO MY LIFE.

Proverbs 4:20 - "My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my

Back