Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Daughter in auto accident

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Whoops!! There was originally a music video for this but I wasn't aware of the content. :/ Sorry about that.

Ha! whoops! Don't know why I thought his name was steve. Anyway, hey you - stovebolts - I'm still praying for your family :)
Haha! Your not the first!
She had surgery last Thursday and Sunday she was at her breaking point. She's been in bed 3 weeks now on pain meds and she said she is losing her mind and wont take the pain meds anymore. She doesnt even want to take tylenol! Of course, without the meds her pain level is extremely high.
They have her ankle casted upward and outward in an un-natural position which is extremely uncomfortable. She is just downright miserable.

After a few hours of her emotions swinging all over the place and crying most of the time she finally settled down. Geez, we've got another week of this at least...

Haha! Your not the first!
She had surgery last Thursday and Sunday she was at her breaking point. She's been in bed 3 weeks now on pain meds and she said she is losing her mind and wont take the pain meds anymore. She doesnt even want to take tylenol! Of course, without the meds her pain level is extremely high.
They have her ankle casted upward and outward in an un-natural position which is extremely uncomfortable. She is just downright miserable.

After a few hours of her emotions swinging all over the place and crying most of the time she finally settled down. Geez, we've got another week of this at least...
oh wow! that sounds awful! Can she take half a pill or something so she's still getting relief but without the out of it feeling?
So sorry for her! Praying for you all!

oh wow! that sounds awful! Can she take half a pill or something so she's still getting relief but without the out of it feeling?
So sorry for her! Praying for you all!
She is scared to take them. They have been giving her weird, vivid dreams among the fact that they alter her thinking. She's been high for 3 weeks on them and in her words, "I want to be sober".

She doesnt understand how people can actually like being high on them because they alter your thought so dramatically. BTW, it didnt really matter what I or Mom said, she just needed to yell at us and cry on our shoulder.

Here is a funny. Everyone has been bringing muffins lol! They have enough muffins for a year lol! She is sick of muffins. So, being the kind of guy I am, I'll bring her a muffin but only as a disguise for something she really wants and needs. ($).

yeah, i never really understood people who loved pain killers. when i had to take them, i got all itchy and my stomach hurt, then id sweat while sleeping, plus the vivid dreams, and...yeah. anyway...

im glad you're watching out for her. $$$ are always nice, of course. please do keep us posted..

yeah, i never really understood people who loved pain killers. when i had to take them, i got all itchy and my stomach hurt, then id sweat while sleeping, plus the vivid dreams, and...yeah. anyway...

im glad you're watching out for her. $$$ are always nice, of course. please do keep us posted..
Pain can be both physical and emotional. Many studies show that opioid addiction usually occurs with people who have a reduced endorphin neurotransmitter count. For these individuals. It gives them an inner feeling of love and well being.

Wow, I almost forgot about her stomach! It sounded like morning sickness on steroids that were on steroids!

She is scared to take them. They have been giving her weird, vivid dreams among the fact that they alter her thinking. She's been high for 3 weeks on them and in her words, "I want to be sober".

She doesnt understand how people can actually like being high on them because they alter your thought so dramatically. BTW, it didnt really matter what I or Mom said, she just needed to yell at us and cry on our shoulder.

Here is a funny. Everyone has been bringing muffins lol! They have enough muffins for a year lol! She is sick of muffins. So, being the kind of guy I am, I'll bring her a muffin but only as a disguise for something she really wants and needs. ($).
Yeah, I totally understand. I don't know how people take them on a regular basis either but I've also never been in so much pain and discomfort either. Praying that she'll find some relief soon!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back