Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Destruction of America and rapture

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you be more specific? Bear in mind that the story is only part 1 of a 25 chapter animated novel.

Perhaps the wording above should be:

the story is only part 1 of a 25 chapter animated fictional novel.

Obviously the destruction of America is entirely fantasy/fiction that exists nowhere in the scriptures.

Obviously the destruction of America is entirely fantasy/fiction that exists nowhere in the scriptures.

The Vision:

34 You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

The Vision Explained:

44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45 Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”
Daniel 2:44-45

All the kingdoms of this world shall be consumed, and all the rule and authority shall be put to an end.

No trace of them shall be found.

These will take place in the days of "these kings", in which there shall be 10 kings over the 10 kingdom's of the earth, which is taking place now.

The European Union is the example of how the earth will be formed into 10 unions or "kingdoms", as the national sovereignty will be eradicated, and these unions will be formed.

Here is the map where the Club of Rome has the earth divided up into 10 kingdoms.

nasco01_04.gif

Is America within one of these areas? Yes.

Then America will be crushed together with the rest, and no trace will be found.

Only those who are sons of God by faith in Jesus Christ will remain.

JLB

The Vision:
34 You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

The Vision Explained:
44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45 Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

All the kingdoms of this world shall be consumed, and all the rule and authority shall be put to an end.
No trace of them shall be found.

These will take place in the days of "these kings", in which there shall be 10 kings over the 10 kingdom's of the earth, which is taking place now.

The European Union is the example of how the earth will be formed into 10 unions or "kingdoms", as the national sovereignty will be eradicated, and these unions will be formed.

Here is the map where the Club of Rome has the earth divided up into 10 kingdoms.

nasco01_04.gif

Is America within one of these areas? Yes.
Then America will be crushed together with the rest, and no trace will be found.
Only those who are sons of God by faith in Jesus Christ will remain.
JLB
Assuming you are 100% right, so what?
What should a Christian be doing that isn't clearly spelled out in so many words in the Gospels and letters of the NT?
Why is it necessary to know the "times" when Jesus said it was none of our business?
I still contend that all the sensationalism that goes into the preaching about the end times is a distraction from what those "preachers" should be focused on.
And what they should be focused on is: "equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine," (EPh 4:12-14 NKJV)

Why is it necessary to know the "times" when Jesus said it was none of our business?

You will have to actually post the scripture that says this.

Jesus told the disciples of 33 AD, it was not for them to know the times and seasons... because it was not going to be in their lifetime.

6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:6-8

The message of the Second Coming and especially the book of Daniel has just recently been "un-sealed" for this time of the end and for this generation to know these things.

9 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
13 “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”
Danial 12:9-13

The book of Daniel, and Revelation are for us to understand, and teach to this generation.

JLB

The Vision:

The Vision Explained:

None of us have issues accepting the scriptures themselves.

All the kingdoms of this world shall be consumed, and all the rule and authority shall be put to an end. No trace of them shall be found.

The above is where the speculation begins. And yes, it's entirely speculation.

Perhaps the wording above should be:

the story is only part 1 of a 25 chapter animated fictional novel.

Hi smaller. I'm not sure why you're so upset about this. If you'll read the introduction in the OP I said it is "our take" on the end times. It is an interpretation of how things could happen, which is all any of us have; interpretation of the evidence around us, whether that evidence is scriptural or practical reality.

I don't think it is "fantasy" at all to suggest that America could, and likely will be, destroyed at some point. Your comments seem to suggest that America either can't, or won't ever be destroyed. Perhaps it won't ever be destroyed, but that kind of reasoning just isn't consistent with history, nor is it consistent with the current political trends in the world right now.

I also think there's plenty of scriptural evidence to suggest America will be destroyed, too. The animals presented in both Daniel's vision and the Revelation Beast just happen to represent 5 of the permanent-member world powers in the U.N. security council at the moment.

In the Daniel version the eagle's wings are "plucked" and there is no mention of the eagle in the Revelation Beast. The Daniel version also describes 3 horns being "plucked up" but their roots and the Revelation version says the Beast will be aided by a dragon. If America can be destroyed by a Russia/China alliance (with the help of 10 kings i.e. the 10 rotating members of the UN council) then France and England would be powerless to stop a hostile take-over and the U.N. would thus become the political vehicle through which the final world empire takes shape.

Hi all,

My friends and I have recently createda series of videos (an animated novel) detailing our take on the end times. It's not particularly long (roughly 28 minutes).

In the first video America is destroyed and a family who always believed they'd be raptured before the trouble started has to come to terms with being "left behind". I'm curious to hear what others think of our interpretation.

The Lord promises He would keep us from the hour of trial that shall come upon all the world to try them. Notice this is all of the world that will be tried. The religious of this world interpret the Scriptures either by the influence of false teachers or by their own carnal reasoning as if though they have discovered secrets of the Bible and that the doctrines of Christ are wrong. Religion is an enemy to the Gospel. When the Lord comes for His body (The Church) before the trial of the world, and those who teach other doctrines about the tribulation will try to explain the calling out of the Church (after it happens) instead of admitting they were wrong. I prefer to keep the vision from the Scriptures than to watch others visions on tape. The whole purpose of the tribulation period is to show Israel that Christ is the Messiah.

You will have to actually post the scripture that says this.
Sure:
6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “

It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Jesus told the disciples of 33 AD, it was not for them to know the times and seasons... because it was not going to be in their lifetime.
Where does it say it wasn't going to occur in their lifetime? Never mind. It doesn't and you know it doesn't because you read the scripture.

Again, you are inserting you interpretation into scripture as if it actually were scripture. It's not. It's your interpretation.
I don't agree with your interpretation. Can you live with that?

The message of the Second Coming and especially the book of Daniel has just recently been "un-sealed" for this time of the end and for this generation to know these things.
Oh please. Spare me the hype.

Sure:
6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “

It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Where does it say it wasn't going to occur in their lifetime? Never mind. It doesn't and you know it doesn't because you read the scripture.

Again, you are inserting you interpretation into scripture as if it actually were scripture. It's not. It's your interpretation.
I don't agree with your interpretation. Can you live with that?

Oh please. Spare me the hype.

You can call the scriptures hype if you want, but to me that is derogatory to what the Holy Spirit inspired In the book of Daniel.

The book of Daniel would be seal UNTIL the time of the end.

9 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

13 “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.” Daniel 12:9-13

Jesus told of this in His Olivet discourse, mentioning the same language, and referred us to Daniel the prophet in this teaching...

Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Matthew 24:14-21

Are Jesus word's to be considered as "hype"?

Are the scriptures to be considered as "hype"?

The bible says all scripture is profitable for teaching and doctrine as well as instruction in righteousness.

JLB

Hi smaller. I'm not sure why you're so upset about this.

What makes you think I'm upset? Religous zealots pump little kids heads full of speculative potential lying garbage daily. It's nothing new.

I do have an interest in scriptural accuracy. Call it a lifelong passion. Far from being "upset." Do I think your slant is full of utter baloney? Uh, yeah. Using Daniel for example to prove that America is going to be destroyed is complete speculative nonsense. You may as well speculate that a huge meteor is going to fall out of the sky at any minute and kill everyone. It's the same principle. SPECULATION.

Therefore your slant is just that. It's certainly not BIBLE.

If you'll read the introduction in the OP I said it is "our take" on the end times. It is an interpretation of how things could happen, which is all any of us have; interpretation of the evidence around us, whether that evidence is scriptural or practical reality.

Your take is as I stated prior. Entirely speculation which has almost exactly nothing to do with the Bible.

In Daniel for example, and this is just one example, we ARE treated to the fact that there are nations invisible with invisible adverse power agents who resist the messengers of God:

Daniel 10:13

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:20

Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

I think we can be assured that these agents of God, these Holy Messengers, were NOT fighting some 'flesh guy.' These are invisible power agents and invisible nations.

Just as Jerusalem is noted in the scriptures spiritually as Sodom and Egypt because there are also invisible adverse agents and nations that RULE OVER fleshly/physical Jerusalem. Rev. 11:8.

I might suggest your drawing board is missing massive amounts of "factual scriptural components" and has instead been relegated to fantasy speculations which any dime store novelist could trump up. It resembles scriptural reality NADA.

Let's face a REAL scriptural fact. AMERICA isn't found in the scripture anywhere.

The above is where the speculation begins. And yes, it's entirely speculation.

Believing America is not found in the scriptures is speculation.

America is the world's Superpower.

Putin says accepts U S is sole superpower.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 1 Corinthians 15:24

American is within the regional geographical makeup of the 10 kingdoms that are being formed now, as designated by the vision and interpretation of Daniel 2.

nasco01_04.gif

America will eventually be part of Region 1, which is being called the North American Union.

I do agree with you that the words "America" is not found in the bible.

JLB

Believing America is not found in the scriptures is speculation.

Let's face the simple fact. America is NOT in the scriptures. It is only and entirely speculation that tries to make it so. Raise up some other superpower in a hundred or two hundred years and the theory that America is the "deal" flies out the window.

I do agree with you that the words "America" is not found in the bible.

Good thinkin Lincoln.

You can call the scriptures hype if you want,
Are Jesus word's to be considered as "hype"?
Are the scriptures to be considered as "hype"?
The bible says all scripture is profitable for teaching and doctrine as well as instruction in righteousness.
You said "The message of the Second Coming and especially the book of Daniel has just recently been "un-sealed" for this time of the end and for this generation to know these things." (your msg #24)
But Jesus said: "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority." (Act 1:7)
So when someone tells me that the book of Daniel has recently been "un-sealed,", my baloney meter's needle gets pegged at "overload".
I didn't call the scriptures "hype." Don't confuse the latest wind of doctrine with scripture.
Preaching "Jesus is coming (whenever)" will always get people sending in money to the preacher spewing that hype. Harold Camping made a career out of it but Jesus never showed up. And He didn't show up in spite of the "88 Reasons why Jesus is coming in 1988".
I called all that kind of junk, with which people have abused the scriptures to fill pews and collection plates; "hype."

And , from where I'm standing, that's exactly what "The message of the Second Coming and especially the book of Daniel has just recently been "un-sealed" for this time of the end and for this generation to know these things." looks like to me: ear-tickling, hype. And I really don't care how many TV preachers and "mega-church" apostles or Dan Bruce or whoever are preaching this stuff.

It's nothing new; it's comes around on a regular basis. Millions of people were misled into expecting Jesus' return in 1843 and 1844 because of pop-Christian preaching. Jesus didn't come but we got the 7th Day Adventist Church and the Jehovah's Witnesses out of it. (The JWs predicted Jesus' return FIVE times between 1875 and 1975! Both those groups are really into the unsealing of prophesy and their leaders get paid well to provide that commodity to anxious ears and eyes.)

This kind of sensationalism takes the attention of immature believers away from what we all have been called to do. Jesus clearly stated OUR JOB in the very next verse.
Act 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
And at Mat 5:16 Jesus said: "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

We were not created to discover when Jesus is going to return and when the trumpets will be blown, and vials and bowls poured out and who's who in prophesy. That's not our job as believers; that's not why we were created. We were "created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." (Eph 2:10 NASB)

So, you'll please pardon me if I don't get all excited because yet another "Anointed Bible Expert" has decided to write another book or make another movie to get believers to hand over their cash because chasing after the promise of finding out what is none of their business. Those writers and producers know that immature Christians will gleefully spend their money chasing after the latest wind of doctrine. That fact is demonstrated by the dozen or so full page advertisements for "charismatic conventions" with "apostles and prophets" found in every single issue of "Charisma" magazine. Obviously, there is good money to be made off people with itchy ears and big profits to be made by prophets because immature Christians make up a huge market.

So, no, scripture is definitely not "hype" and Jesus' words are not "hype" but, that "End Times Unsealing" ear-tickling sensationalism is total "hype."
And "all scripture is" most definitely "profitable for teaching and doctrine as well as instruction in righteousness." But ,those movies and books are NOT scripture. They are sensationalism designed to separate the immature believer from his cash.

You go chase after whatever you like.
Include me out because Jesus said it is none of my business when God will do what.
And try not to get you knickers all in a bunch because someone doesn't agree with your evaluation of the latest sensational book or movie about what Jesus said was none of our business.

Have a fabulous day.:)

iakov the fool :confused2

Last edited:
But Jesus said: "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority." (Act 1:7)
This was the answer to the question the Apostles ask of the Lord about the restoration of Israel (under the promise of the Son of David to rule and sit upon the the throne eternally) It is called the Davidic Covenant. (2 Samuel 7:4-19) (Psalms 89:20-37) That question had nothing to do with the Church or resurrections. We do not know the Times or seasons of Israel's restoration (day, year, month)....but Israel will know the times and seasons of the second coming of Christ at the end of the tribulation. (Mark 13:24-31)

Who was Jesus speaking to, when He said these words which in context, was about restoring the kingdom to Israel.

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”
Acts 1:6

I think your the one setting off your "baloney meter".

Jesus was answering a question that His disciples asked Him in 33 AD.

The book of Daniel was to remain sealed UNTIL the time of the end.

And , from where I'm standing, that's exactly what "The message of the Second Coming and especially the book of Daniel has just recently been "un-sealed" for this time of the end and for this generation to know these things." looks like to me: ear-tickling, hype. And I really don't care how many TV preachers and "mega-church" apostles or Dan Bruce or whoever are preaching this stuff.

You can say all the derogatory things you like, but it won't change the truth of the scriptures.

“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), Matthew 24:15

13 “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”
Daniel 12:9-13

...for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

JLB

So, you'll please pardon me if I don't get all excited because yet another "Anointed Bible Expert" has decided to write another book or make another movie to get believers to hand over their cash because chasing after the promise of finding out what is none of their business.

I just quoted what the scriptures say... your the one all worked up about books and movies.

Sounds like you have a lot of pent up unforgiveness and bitterness towards preachers.

You might want to check that log in your own eye, before you pass judgement on others.

Just sayin...

JLB

This was the answer to the question the Apostles ask of the Lord about the restoration of Israel (under the promise of the Son of David to rule and sit upon the the throne eternally) It is called the Davidic Covenant. (2 Samuel 7:4-19) (Psalms 89:20-37) That question had nothing to do with the Church or resurrections. We do not know the Times or seasons of Israel's restoration (day, year, month)....but Israel will know the times and seasons of the second coming of Christ at the end of the tribulation. (Mark 13:24-31)
Mar 13:24-27 "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then he will send out the angels, and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven."
That's the second coming.
The whole world will see Jesus coming.

Self proclaimed prophets make good money sensationalizing those incomprehensible signs for people with itchy ears.

Who was Jesus speaking to, when He said these words which in context, was about restoring the kingdom to Israel. yada yada yada......
I've given you my opinion.
You don't have to agree with me.
I don't see any reason to continue with a discussion that's going nowhere.

Back