Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dispensationalism and Racism

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
tim_from_pa said:
Right..... and I suppose stating the land belonging to Israel is racist.

What land? Who was the land promised to? Under what conditions that were imposed and acepted were the literal tribe of Israel commanded to keep in order to ensure their continued habitation in the land of their fathers?

No doubt this belief is ingrained in many American liberal thinkers who are so quick to condemn Israel and deify other people in that area that are just as willing to fight for it.

Most, if not all in American government, whether liberal or conservative are modern day "Christian.Zionists" and thus agents of the Vatican.

Well, the Americans can give their land back to the Indians, too. Any givers from that crowd? I thought not.

I for one would have -zero- problem with that.

As for the church being Israel, they are called the Israel of God. I am talking about the Israel of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Galatians 3:27-29
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

These are in the flesh yet. But the earthly promises still apply to them concurrently with the spiritual blessings and indeed work hand-in-hand.

The work was taken over by Jesus Christ on the cross. The literal nation of Israel and been taken over by the "spiritual" nation of Israel, the believers in Christ Jesus.

I see heads and tails. You seem to only see heads and say there's no more tails just because that side is face down.

Flip of the coin theology. Isn't that special!

church_lady.jpg

Who is Israel? Who is the Church?

"The Doctrine of Dispensationalism states that the Church of Christ, which was born on the day of Pentecost as recorded in Acts 2, is definitely NOT a part of God's covenants with Abraham and David. It is believed that the Christian Church with its gospel of grace is only an "interruption of God's original plan with Israel, unforeseen by the Old Testament prophets and having no connection with God's promises of an earthly kingdom to Abraham, Moses, and David.

'While there are differences of opinion among Christian scholars who teach about Bible prophecy, the majority firmly believe the following five events have been definitely predicted by God to occur before the second coming of Jesus Christ:

(1) The rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948
(2) A soon coming "Seven Year Period of Great Tribulation"
(3) The rebuilding of the third Jewish temple on the Temple Mount inside Jerusalem
(4) The rise of a mysterious man, the Antichrist, who will enter this rebuilt Jewish temple, proclaiming himself as God
(5) A final war against the nation of Israel, resulting in a Middle East battle of Armageddon" Exploding the Israel deception, Steve Wohlberg, pg 9.

They further believe that the "Israel" of the New Testament is the present-day literal nation of Israel even though most Jews are atheists and the other Jews, who are religious, do not believe in Jesus.

Let's look at Israel in 1) The Old Testament, 2) The New Testament, and in 3) Revelation."

Click the above link for fascinating Biblical insight and truth regarding the false teaching ofthe modern day Doctrine of Dispensationalism.

God Bless.

And to the rest...... I don't know about the Vatican and Zionism; I'm not part of that, but I do take a British-Israel position. So by that stance I am an enemy to the catholic church because heaven forbid if the throne of David is in the isles instead of seated in their authority in the church somewhere.

I am getting a tad weary of going around in circles with those who do not believe that the racial people of Israel constitute Israel any longer even though Paul clearly talks about racial Israel in Romans 9-11 and prophesies that clearly occur after the New Covenant.

I stated my reasons---- Christ talked about the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel. Since the Jews were only 2 tribes at Jesus time, in 70 AD and afterwards, then I see that as happening later. In addition, the promises such as Ezekiel 37 did not come to pass yet because there is nothing in history where the two houses rejoined. Even many Jews believe the tribes are missing yet, but the chapter goes on to state their reunification. If some folks feel comfortable in claiming that's the church, something that happened in 70 AD or a "spiritual" reunion or whatever else can be invented, then that's their prerogative.

I'm done here because you will not convince me and I you (all).

vic C. said:
You do mean, Native Americans, correct? ;-)

You're right Vic. I've been debating some politically correct crowds these days. How racist I must be (actually, just getttin' older when we used to say that!) :-D

tim_from_pa said:
Humph! Well I never!

No need to state the obvious.

Oh, and I sent a few Indians to take back your property.

What property?

And to the rest...... I don't know about the Vatican and Zionism; I'm not part of that, but I do take a British-Israel position. So by that stance I am an enemy to the catholic church because heaven forbid if the throne of David is in the isles instead of seated in their authority in the church somewhere.

As long as you do that which is prescribed by the Catholic church (sunday sacredness, spiritualism, etc.) then you are no enemy of the Catholic church but squarely in the camp and corner of Babylon and the whore that sits atop the beast.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back