Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you have demons?

Are demons real

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greenhorn,

Interesting post. I see that you too realize and understand the potential of demon possession. I disagree however in the idea that a Christian can't be influenced by demons. Perhaps one that was truly 100 percent devoted would be immune from demon influence but who among us is 100 percent. Too much of the world has filtered into our lives for one to put on the complete armor that would be needed for complete defense. All it would take would be a slight slipping and we would be like unclothed babes in the desert trying to defend ourselves against the rays of the sun. No matter how much we didn't WANT to be burned, or insisted that the sun couldn't burn us we would ultimately suffer it's effects.

Imagican said:
Greenhorn,

Interesting post. I see that you too realize and understand the potential of demon possession. I disagree however in the idea that a Christian can't be influenced by demons. Perhaps one that was truly 100 percent devoted would be immune from demon influence but who among us is 100 percent. Too much of the world has filtered into our lives for one to put on the complete armor that would be needed for complete defense. All it would take would be a slight slipping and we would be like unclothed babes in the desert trying to defend ourselves against the rays of the sun. No matter how much we didn't WANT to be burned, or insisted that the sun couldn't burn us we would ultimately suffer it's effects.

please don't put words in my mouth, i did not say that "christians" cannot be "influenced" by demons, what i did say(paraphrased) is that those filled with the Holy Ghost cannot be "posessed" by demons,

posession and influence are two intirely different things, peter was influenced by satan when he rebuked the lord Mat 16:23, but he was not posessed, elsewise it would be recorded that Jesus cast a demon out of peter, and further proof that peter was not posessed is found here:

Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
Luk 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

so therefore i'm forced to conclude that anyone can be influenced by demons, but posessed? not so, not if they are filled with the Holy Ghost.

here is how paul said to avoid being influenced by the devil:

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

and as for those claiming to be christians, i reckon some of the most wicked people i've ever met in my life were those claiming to be christians, not all, but some, many times i've even seen them stand behind the pulpit and say "i love everybody here", then turn right around and run someone off from church by making every kind of nasty insinuation about them that they possibly could, so to me, one calling himself christian means absolutely nothing except that he wants to look good in the eyes of the people who hears him, jesus said(paraphrased) we would know them by their fruits, not by what they claim to be,

I have felt an utter compulsion to sin several times. It is like this intense feeling that comes over you. You feel like you must do the act you are being told. I am ashamed to tell you this but I have given in almost every time.

Greenhorn,

I realize my mistake in wording and I agree that what you have stated is correct. Those FILLED with the Holy Spirit ARE immune to the influence of Satan and his angels. But it takes the WHOLE armor EVERY SECOND to defend ourselves from evil influence. This, you know, is practically impossible in this age. One would have to isolate themselves almost completely from this world in which we live in order to be Filled With Spirit at all times. And would we even be able to discern the difference between Holy and un-holy spirits? In other words, is it possible that Satan and his demons could fill us with a spirit that APPEARED to be Holy? The Bible plainly states that there will be those that choose to follow a lie and that God Himself will offer strong delusion so that they will believe the lie.

Imagican said:
Those FILLED with the Holy Spirit ARE immune to the influence of Satan and his angels. But it takes the WHOLE armor EVERY SECOND to defend ourselves from evil influence. This, you know, is practically impossible in this age. One would have to isolate themselves almost completely from this world in which we live in order to be Filled With Spirit at all times.
I get the impression from your statement that it's up to us to be filled with the Holy Spirit. I'm not sure I agree with that. I mean, yes, to some extent we must be willing to yield to the Holy Spirit. But to live with the fear that if we stumble just a little we open the door to evil spirits is not a life I care to live. And just how are we filled with the Holy Spirit? According to Ephesians 5:18-19, we are filled during corporate worship, not by keeping from sin.
Imagican said:
And would we even be able to discern the difference between Holy and un-holy spirits? In other words, is it possible that Satan and his demons could fill us with a spirit that APPEARED to be Holy? The Bible plainly states that there will be those that choose to follow a lie and that God Himself will offer strong delusion so that they will believe the lie.
Again, referring to Ephesians 5, we are encouraged to be wise and knowledgable of God's will. Also, some have the gift of discerning spirits (1 Corinthians 12:10). So again we are encouraged to worship God corporately. When we do, all these gifts come together. And trust me, if someone is not discerning correctly, it will be obvious. Only the Holy Spirit can bring complete unity.

kwag_myers said:
Imagican said:
Those FILLED with the Holy Spirit ARE immune to the influence of Satan and his angels. But it takes the WHOLE armor EVERY SECOND to defend ourselves from evil influence. This, you know, is practically impossible in this age. One would have to isolate themselves almost completely from this world in which we live in order to be Filled With Spirit at all times.
I get the impression from your statement that it's up to us to be filled with the Holy Spirit. I'm not sure I agree with that. I mean, yes, to some extent we must be willing to yield to the Holy Spirit. But to live with the fear that if we stumble just a little we open the door to evil spirits is not a life I care to live. And just how are we filled with the Holy Spirit? According to Ephesians 5:18-19, we are filled during corporate worship, not by keeping from sin.
Imagican said:
And would we even be able to discern the difference between Holy and un-holy spirits? In other words, is it possible that Satan and his demons could fill us with a spirit that APPEARED to be Holy? The Bible plainly states that there will be those that choose to follow a lie and that God Himself will offer strong delusion so that they will believe the lie.
Again, referring to Ephesians 5, we are encouraged to be wise and knowledgable of God's will. Also, some have the gift of discerning spirits (1 Corinthians 12:10). So again we are encouraged to worship God corporately. When we do, all these gifts come together. And trust me, if someone is not discerning correctly, it will be obvious. Only the Holy Spirit can bring complete unity.

Kwag,

Once again I am compelled to point out the parable of Christ in which he refers to the man cleaning up his house and the unclean spirit leaving, then returning with other spirits more evil than himself. Exactly what do youj think Christ is trying to tell us in this parable?

And kwag, which denomination is the ONE that we should gather in the name of? I mean each and every one has it's own distinct beliefs and practices. Are they all right in their forms of worship and belief? What I point out here is that if what you say is true, then there should only be ONE common belief in Christ and God and it should be simple to discern what is the 'truth' in how we should follow God through Christ.

The RCC teaches that we are to pray to Mary, confess our sins to, not only man, but to a particular man, and it's ok to sit in front of a statue in the likeness of man and worship or call a man that's not our biological father, Father. If all we have to do is accept Christ into our hearts to be filled with the Holy Spirit, then what happened to these people? Are none of them gifted with the gift of discernment?

Imagican said:
Kwag,

Once again I am compelled to point out the parable of Christ in which he refers to the man cleaning up his house and the unclean spirit leaving, then returning with other spirits more evil than himself. Exactly what do youj think Christ is trying to tell us in this parable?
I think that this parable pertains to the unsaved. Jesus is telling us, basically, that we all have a "spiritual" room within us. If that room isn't filled with the Holy Spirit, then there is room for demons. If you cast a demon out of an unsaved person, there is nothing to fill the void. If you cast a demon out of a saved person, there needs to be a support network, or body of believers to pour into that person so that the demon cannot return.

It has very little to do with how good we are. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). My concern here is that there are too many doctrines based on fear. Some even teach that you can loose your salvation if you sin. The only way that the Holy Spirit would ever leave us is if we grieve Him through disobedience. However, if we are quick to repent, God's grace covers us.
Imagican said:
And kwag, which denomination is the ONE that we should gather in the name of? I mean each and every one has it's own distinct beliefs and practices. Are they all right in their forms of worship and belief? What I point out here is that if what you say is true, then there should only be ONE common belief in Christ and God and it should be simple to discern what is the 'truth' in how we should follow God through Christ.
Think bigger. Within a local assembly, there are many gifts. However, that local assembly has a specific mission. The assembly that I attend focuses on our priestly ministry. But we often join with another assembly who has been called to evangelism. Not everyone in their church is an evangelist, there has to be some balance. But God has given them a vision to evangelize.

Personally, I'm not real big on denominations. Mostly because I don't believe their church governments are biblically sound. However, we are all fingers, toes, etc. and we only complete the Body of Christ when we work together. I think it is only prideful to say, "we are it, only we have the true revelation".
Imagican said:
The RCC teaches that we are to pray to Mary, confess our sins to, not only man, but to a particular man, and it's ok to sit in front of a statue in the likeness of man and worship or call a man that's not our biological father, Father. If all we have to do is accept Christ into our hearts to be filled with the Holy Spirit, then what happened to these people? Are none of them gifted with the gift of discernment?
I think that the bible is quite clear on this. For example, John 15:2 - if we are not baring fruit, we are cut off. Or Matthew 7:21-23 - this supports what I said earlier about obedience. We can't just read about casting out demons and say, "That sounds like a good ministry, I'll pick that one" and go out on our own. We need to seek the Lord's guidance (James 4:13-14).

These that you refer to I suspect have never been baptised in the Spirit (John 3:5). But this doesn't apply to all Catholics. There are some who have been baptised in the Holy Spirit. Why they are still in the Catholic Church is between them and God, it's not mine to judge. But if they lack the ability to discern, perhaps it is because not all are filled. Again, there must be unity. When there is discord among the brothers and sisters, someone is not submitted to the Holy Spirit (and the prideful say, "It's the others", while the humble say, "Lord, did I miss it? If so, change my heart"). Also, 2 Timothy 3:1-7 speaks of those who have a form of Godliness but deny His power. That, to me, speaks of religion for the sake of being religious.

Good stuff Kwag.

I'm not really concerned with the ability to cast out demons or who can or can't. My main goal here was to try and point out that they certainly exist and I don't believe that the Church or it's members are really aware of how important this issue may be.

Satan certainly doesn't want the average 'Christian claiming' individual to know that he has demons just waiting for one to open a door and let them in. Through music, movies, listening to the unsaved tell stories about themselves, or our own greed and desires, Satan's angels are watching and waiting always.

Demons are real folks. To accept the Bible as the Word of God then one must accept that; for Christ or his followers to cast out demons they had to be there to start with. The world we live in now is certainly not in a better position to defend itself than that in which Christ lived. Much worse in my opinion. The world has always been tempting but never were the people exposed to so many outside sources as they are now. Beware!!

Imagican said:
So, you guys don't believe that someone that considers themselves to be a 'Christian' could be posessed by demons? I personally find that there have been many people that considered themselves 'Christians' and did much that would indicate that their beliefs were accurate yet were obviously posessed by demons. Jeffery Dahlmer, Mark David Chapman, Jimmy Swaggart, King David, Solomon his son etc, etc,etc...................

So, what you people presume is that you have a so much deeper relationship with God through Christ that you can't be tempted by Satan? Read what Jesus tells you about the man that cleaned up his house, (found the truth), and what happened to him when he became complacent and allowed his demon to return with it's buddies

Is this story Christ told not a true possibility. How many demons did Jesus cast out of Mary?

The main point here, is people who considered themselves Christians.
Just because a person SAYS they're a Christian, CERTAINLY doesn't mean it's so.
By their fruits ye shall know them.

Do they bear thistles, briers, and thorns? Or fruits of the Holy Spirit?

Imagican, we're in agreement! How did that happen?
tzalam2 said:

We used to have a booth at the county fair where we gave the Two Question Test. This asks, "Are you saved?" and "Why do you believe that you are, or are not saved?" It's amazing to hear why some people believe they are saved. My favorite one is the young lady who stated, "I'm an American, so naturally, I'm a Christian". Obviously a Christian who never read the Bible.

tzalam2 said:
Imagican said:
So, you guys don't believe that someone that considers themselves to be a 'Christian' could be posessed by demons? I personally find that there have been many people that considered themselves 'Christians' and did much that would indicate that their beliefs were accurate yet were obviously posessed by demons. Jeffery Dahlmer, Mark David Chapman, Jimmy Swaggart, King David, Solomon his son etc, etc,etc...................

So, what you people presume is that you have a so much deeper relationship with God through Christ that you can't be tempted by Satan? Read what Jesus tells you about the man that cleaned up his house, (found the truth), and what happened to him when he became complacent and allowed his demon to return with it's buddies

Is this story Christ told not a true possibility. How many demons did Jesus cast out of Mary?

There we go!!!!!!!!!! Good job my friend and brother. This is what I've been trying to point out without offending many that may be reading these posts. Just because someone claims to be a Christian doesn't automatically make it so. The Bible itself states that faith without works is dead. Indicating that picking up Christ's cross is a little more involved than simply stating: "Jesus loves me".

I have no doubts that God has enabled us the means with which to defend ourselves against Satan's minions. However, I personally believe that it takes a little more than wishful thinking. It takes knowledge, faith, obedience, strengnth and will.

Therefore, if All the power that the Holy Spirit is capable of enabling us with are not utilized, then I believe that then we are ALL open to the influence of Satan.

Now, since Satan has NOT the power of God, he is unable to affect each and every one of us personally. This is where the demon comes in. We have absolutely no idea how many demons are at his disposal. Obviously many if we are to believe that individuals of the past were infected by numerous demons at the same time.

One of the biggest lies created by the 'father of lies' is that, "Satan made me do it". Boy how important this makes us feel, that we are SO important that Satan himself has the time to focus on us as individuals.We are so prideful to think that he would take time out of his day to influence us. The truth is that lowly demons are all it takes to turn our paths from truth to lies.

And Kwag, our biggest difference in belief is that of the powers that either still exist or don't. You are obviously of the persuasion that all that was offered to those chosen to form the church still exist. I believe that these endowed powers were for a time and a purpose. Paul himself states that, "Where there is prophecy it shall fail, and where there are tongues, they shall cease". I believe that in this he was stating that they were for a time and that time has past.

But we certainly seem to be at least partially on the same track as far as this demon thread is concerned. I think that we all but ignore this issue and for good reason. The last thing Satan would want would be for us to know the truth about his power to influence us. Cartoon demons, pitch-forks, horned-heads, pointed-tails..............these were all devised by Satan himself to make himself look as ridiculous and un-real as possible in order hide his true identity. In reality, Satan is personified as the most beautiful and talented of God's angels. A wolf in sheeps clothing is what he has become.

a demon cannot dwell in one born of god.They already have the HOLY GHOST.But the demons put thoughts in there minds.Our lord tells us to resisit and the demons will move on and try another.But they always will try again.sometime people think it is the LORD talking to them,As GOD and demons put thoughts in people minds!But the LORD say?We will know HIS voice and follow HIM.
JESUS CHRIST only spoke out ;loud for our sake.When we die.We too will just talk in our minds until we get our new bodys!

And once again, if demons cannot 'possess' a Christian, why were we, as Christians, warned to put on the 'full' armor against them? And what would be the purpose of demons to start with if they were unable to affect Christians. Those that don't know or believe in Christ are lost anyway. Why would demons or satan himself care about those that he already owns? And what of Christ's parable concerning the 'evil spirit' that returned to the 'clean' house with other demons worse than himself? What is this referring to? Isn't this a pure and simple reference to 'one finding the truth' and then allowing themselves to 'slip' back into their 'previous ways'? Since this was offered by Christ Himself, isn't it pretty much a 'given' that He was referring to 'Christians'? And as to 'casting out' demons. Do you really think that the apostles were empowered to cast demons out of the 'unGodly'? For what purpose? Only those that were Godly would be able to 'see' that a demon was 'cast out'.

And I ask again, why do 'EVEN' Christians entertain negative thoughts of; infidelity, greed, pride, hate, jealousy, envy, anger, strife, coveting, selfishness, murder, etc........? Aren't 'Christians' cleansed of these imperfections by the blood of Christ?

Wel?When you cast a demon out?Then it is gone.But will return if it can.If that person is BORN OF GOD?It cannot!
DEMONS can only put evil thoughts in GODS CHILDERN,They can not take over!If you obey these evil thoughts.After a time?The LORD will take you out of this world!Also.Sin brings sickness to the body.But never touches our spirits
Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
WE CAST THEM OUT!WE DO NOT COLLECT THEM!
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
HERE IT TELLS US?he does not touch our spirits!

YES WE MUST HAVE THE NEW BIRTH and BECOME NEW CREATURES .ONCE BORN OF GOD?WE AE JUST LIKE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.AS HE IS IN NEW JERUSALEM ,WE ARE HERE!satan would like to make all think they are weak and powerless.But in TRUTH?HE FEARS US GREATLY.FEARING WE WILL UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE and CAST THEM OUT OF EVERY ONE WE MEETS LIFES .AND TELLS OTHERS WE DIO NOT HAVE TO FEAR OR LIVE IN WEAKNESS ANY MORE.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Joh 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Jam 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

GOD DWELLS IN US!NO DEMON CAN DWELL WHERE THE HOLY GHOST DWELLS.THEY CAN IF WE ALLOW IT?CAUSE US TO DO EVIL>THEY PUT MANY EVIL THOUGHTS IN PEOPLE MINDS!YOU KNOW THIS!

It has probably been said already but I need to reiterate this.

It is impossible for those who are born again, who have received the Holy Spirit to also be inhabited or possessed by a demon (evil spirit). This is not to say that a person believing themselves to be born again (christian) cannot be possessed by a demon.
Those who are born of the Spirit (born again) have two birthrights. One of the flesh by which they are born of earthly parents and one of the Spirit by which they are born of God. And just as a person’s fleshly birth is brought about by the will of their parents, so is our spiritual birth determined by our heavenly father.

It is not enough to think that we are Christians by virtue of an intellectual exercise of belief in Jesus (even the demons believe and tremble at his name), or perhaps even because we do good things.

If we are born again, we will have become part of the vine (grafted in) and as such we will display the fruit of the vine which is the fruit of the Spirit. It is impossible for a tree to bring forth both good and bad fruit. And it is just as impossible for the Holy spirit and an evil spirit to dwell in the same house.

mutzrein said:
It has probably been said already but I need to reiterate this.

It is impossible for those who are born again, who have received the Holy Spirit to also be inhabited or possessed by a demon (evil spirit). This is not to say that a person believing themselves to be born again (christian) cannot be possessed by a demon.
Those who are born of the Spirit (born again) have two birthrights. One of the flesh by which they are born of earthly parents and one of the Spirit by which they are born of God. And just as a person’s fleshly birth is brought about by the will of their parents, so is our spiritual birth determined by our heavenly father.

It is not enough to think that we are Christians by virtue of an intellectual exercise of belief in Jesus (even the demons believe and tremble at his name), or perhaps even because we do good things.

If we are born again, we will have become part of the vine (grafted in) and as such we will display the fruit of the vine which is the fruit of the Spirit. It is impossible for a tree to bring forth both good and bad fruit. And it is just as impossible for the Holy spirit and an evil spirit to dwell in the same house.

I assume, by your statements above, that someone that is 'not' saved, is incapable of doing anything 'good'. In the same respect, I assume that 'most' of us are 'void' of the Holy Spirit. I am confused as to 'where' you found the information that 'lead' you to this conclusion. The apostles warned us over and over again not to allow the devil to have influence over us. Christ himself warned us through parables and outright statements that we are to beware of the 'wiles of the devil'. Do you really think that all this information was offer to those that were lost?

Imagican said:
I assume, by your statements above, that someone that is 'not' saved, is incapable of doing anything 'good'. In the same respect, I assume that 'most' of us are 'void' of the Holy Spirit. I am confused as to 'where' you found the information that 'lead' you to this conclusion. The apostles warned us over and over again not to allow the devil to have influence over us. Christ himself warned us through parables and outright statements that we are to beware of the 'wiles of the devil'. Do you really think that all this information was offer to those that were lost?

I want to make it clear that demonic possession is completely different to being subject to, or tempted by, the ‘wiles of the devil’.

Now, on to your assumptions.

1st assumption - incorrect. Of course those who are not born again, are capable of doing good. But no matter how much good such a person does, will earn them favour with God - because it is self-righteousness rather than the righteousness that is of faith.
2nd assumption – correct. The question is, can man do anything about it.

Where did I find this information? I found it in the secret place. Not that I went there to find it, but in being there I discovered it.

And do I think this ‘information’ is offered to the lost? No, it is hidden from them.
But I will add that there are those who believe they are ‘saved’ of whom the scripture says, “You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you efuse to come to me to have life.â€Â

So, satan is working to destroy Christ. He has demons at his disposal. But, from your perspective, they are unable to possess Christians? What possible purpose would it serve satan or his minions to influence the 'lost'?
And if he and his minions are unable to possess Christians, why are we, Christians, warned against them?

Imagican said:
And once again, if demons cannot 'possess' a Christian, why were we, as Christians, warned to put on the 'full' armor against them?

We are warned to put on our full armor of God so we can fight them.

I actually assisted, by the Power of the Spirit, in casting out a demon from a guy once. It was scary stuff. It really did take the full armor of God to do it. We were reciting scripture, calling on Jesus, praising the Father. It was amazing! The guy wasn't saved, but was after it was out. It hasnt returned, because he has kept his house clean. The demon has not had the chance to come back 7 fold.

As long as you invite the Holy Spirit to dwell in your heart, no demon has power over that. If one is possesed by a demon, they need ot be saved after it is cast out of them.

They, then, must be discipled to make sure that individual does not backslide and fall into darkness once more.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back