Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you put money in the Salvation army bucket?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kathi

3fd116d4fa26d099bf2699070c4bba23.jpg
When you go by do you contribute to the Salvation Army bucket?

Yes, it's been my experience that they are among the few that honestly do seem to get most of the contributions to people that need the help.

If she's pretty like that, I will. :lol
How do you spell shallow?
Perhaps her only skills are that smile and a cute "young girl" voice - if that is the case, then good for her for using her gifts to gather money for the needy.

People think that guys my age (over 50) are all dirty old men when it comes to young girls/women. But fact is, a lot of it has to do with attitude and outlook - finding someone with a positive outlook in their 50's is hard to do, given the discomfort that aging and not taking care of oneself for 30 years brings with it. I've had more interesting conversations with 20-somethings in the exercise room than I have with women my own age in any other setting.

(This is supposed to be a defense of Tim - but to answer the question, 'yes', that bucket is one of the charities I feel comfortable giving to.

Perhaps her only skills are that smile and a cute "young girl" voice - if that is the case, then good for her for using her gifts to gather money for the needy.

People think that guys my age (over 50) are all dirty old men when it comes to young girls/women. But fact is, a lot of it has to do with attitude and outlook - finding someone with a positive outlook in their 50's is hard to do, given the discomfort that aging and not taking care of oneself for 30 years brings with it. I've had more interesting conversations with 20-somethings in the exercise room than I have with women my own age in any other setting.

(This is supposed to be a defense of Tim - but to answer the question, 'yes', that bucket is one of the charities I feel comfortable giving to.
It all comes down to respecting a female.

Back