Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you put money in the Salvation army bucket?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am positive I prefer to talk with most women than I do with most men.

Have a bad relationship with your father?You relate to women better?
Never met him till I was 16. He died a couple of years back, and I have to say I still never really knew him. He was all about making money.

I stopped doing the neighbour hood coffee thing when all that was talked about was who had the worst husband..
The neighborhood coffees?Years ago I moved into an neighborhood where all the women would meet in the morning at a person's house and drink coffee and eat cinnamon rolls and gab.I really did not fit in.

I stopped doing the neighbour hood coffee thing when all that was talked about was who had the worst husband..
When either a man or woman speaks of their spouse like that, I am disgusted.

My dad NEVER spoke about my mom in ANY negative terms, and he would not engage in such talk with his friends. He would often take me into local bars as a young boy - I absorbed a lot listening to conversations in bars as a kid in the 60's and 70's.

Dad never told me how to respect a woman, but he sure SHOWED me how. :)

The neighborhood coffees?Years ago I moved into an neighborhood where all the women would meet in the morning at a person's house and drink coffee and eat cinnamon rolls and gab.I really did not fit in.

Too many rolls. :rofl2

My bible study and fellowship is solely all women, who I relate very well too. They would think my statement was hilarious being the "class clown".

Here's some other words to spell -- sometimes I'm facetious, to which can be reacted to in a sullen manner. :lol

And Pizza's POST OF THE DAY award goes to Tim-from-pa for:

My bible study and fellowship is solely all women, who I relate very well too. They would think my statement was hilarious being the "class clown".
Here's some other words to spell -- sometimes I'm facetious, to which can be reacted to in a sullen manner. :lol

You are one with an above average intellect, and it shows. :)

I do that to people deliberately.

The gay men seem to relate to me well.Don't ask me why.I do not shun them and a lot times they seem to have a good sense of humor and they can relate to my bizarre sense of humor.

The gay men seem to relate to me well.Don't ask me why.I do not shun them and a lot times they seem to have a good sense of humor and they can relate to my bizarre sense of humor.
LOL. that isn't odd nor uncommon. wife says the same thing.

Hey girl.. those nails look so nice.. don't let HIM get you down. go out and find a new man.

I do. I've rang the bell a couple of times, too. When my power was cut out for 5 days they returned the favor... and I see them do a lot of good in my community.

A few years ago when we brought some Christmas gifts to a Salvation Army a place in the mall where they were taking them as a donation and wrapping them, they would only say happy holidays to you. We heard that they weren't allowed to say Merry Christmas anymore, at least a few years ago in Dallas.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back