Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Does Anybody Remember This Show?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Cause apparently it's already made a comeback, and no I'm not crying,.. there's just ninjas cutting onions again. :')

you should watch it i also watched romper room it was hard to get on a antenna . you ever had go out a turn one while some one inside said stop lol you run back inside dern thing moved
Romper room,was different for each state .mine was out of Miami and also one other .we had Tampa,Miami,and Jax versions

Romper room,was different for each state .mine was out of Miami and also one other .we had Tampa,Miami,and Jax versions
i am in mo i watched on paducah ky channel i dint watch it much was hard get. i was bummed when capt died. i seen the first space shuttle. went to holland , magic drawing board g father clock m.r green jeans mr pinter bunny rabbit mr moose there was few more characters .dont remember names.. was there a town clown on capt ?

i am in mo i watched on paducah ky channel i dint watch it much was hard get. i was bummed when capt died. i seen the first space shuttle. went to holland , magic drawing board g father clock m.r green jeans mr pinter bunny rabbit mr moose there was few more characters .dont remember names.. was there a town clown on capt ?
the Columbia, I watched that launch in first grade. it was common for locals to watch the shuttle launch.

not sure which not good at years of course i am a 1961 model . the town i lived in .we was in type valley surrounded by hills
the first shuttle launched as a test irc in 1977, it went full swing in 79. I live near the cape to where I can watch and if I go a bit north I can hear the rockets fire.

Captain Kangaroo
H&R Puff-N-Stuff... pilot show.
Romper Room
Old, Classic Sesame Street. Before it became politically correct.
Mr Rogers (before he got grey hair)
Galloping Gourmet...he was funny when he got drunk and grabbed a pretty lady from the audience to eat with him.
Jack LaLayne. He was so fit. Drinking all those special drinks and taking vitamins.
Walt Disney came on right after Wild Kingdom. (Sunday Night)
All good stuff.

Captain Kangaroo
H&R Puff-N-Stuff... pilot show.
Romper Room
Old, Classic Sesame Street. Before it became politically correct.
Mr Rogers (before he got grey hair)
Galloping Gourmet...he was funny when he got drunk and grabbed a pretty lady from the audience to eat with him.
Jack LaLayne. He was so fit. Drinking all those special drinks and taking vitamins.
Walt Disney came on right after Wild Kingdom. (Sunday Night)
All good stuff.

Yeah I know what you mean about Sesame Street. When I was growing up I learned my ABC's and 1,2,3's. Today it seems to have gotten really dark though with death, divorce, addiction, incarceration etc. It's become a Dr. Phil show for little kids. I think that they even did something for Pride month. Man, I miss the days where Cookie Monster was Cookie Monster and not Carrot Monster. :nonono Now that kids are fat now everybody has to cater to them,.. and apparently even monsters. :rolleyes C for me will always be for cookie though because me love cookies!! Nom, nom, nom, nom!! :biggrin2

Back