Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Does anyone keep the Sabbath?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
We do have another Sabbath, Jesus; and you pointed it out. Here are a few good articles on the topic of our Sabbath rest in Christ Jesus. How it is and why it is.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Sabbath.html

http://www.ldolphin.org/sabbathrest.html

I like the second one best, but the first one is a solid overview.

And that applies to Christ's OWN Writing of His 4th Command, huh? maids + manservants [ALONG WITH THE ANIMALS]! It is no wonder we also see documented in His Word these of Rev. 17:1-5 + the very Broasway ones! (of Matt. 7) :sad

-Elijah

In the NT the Sabbath is a continual rest from our own works..into the rest of a spiritual walk in Christ doing those works prepared in advance before the founding of creation.

In the NT the Sabbath is a continual rest from our own works..into the rest of a spiritual walk in Christ doing those works prepared in advance before the founding of creation.

Foolishness! a dem.. lazy welfare program it is not. But it sounds like a way to rest doing the other 9 sins included of James 2:10. But a rest these ones will get, the kind that blotts them from ETERNITY! Obad. 1:16
'... and they shall swallow down, and [[they shall be as though they had not been]].'

Think on that Inspiration just before you doze off tonight! Very soon now the 7th Day Sabbath breaker will just cease from eternity & will find rest after hell has done its work. And then will become these ashes of Mal. 4:1-4. :waving So 'i' will be one of the first to say good/by to your very sad post!:bigcry

--Elijah

And that applies to Christ's OWN Writing of His 4th Command, huh? maids + manservants [ALONG WITH THE ANIMALS]! It is no wonder we also see documented in His Word these of Rev. 17:1-5 + the very Broasway ones! (of Matt. 7) :sad

-Elijah

Elijah, I'm going to ask that you be more specific and clear in your communication please.

I've posted a couple essays on the subject of the sabbath rest in Jesus Christ, so if you've read those I'd be happy to discuss them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back