Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Doing something right?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Taunting is increasing. But…

HOA lady was nice. She complained about my neighbor lol. Parents are kind and supportive. I think they’re both more comfortable around me and expect a bit more of me. Nothing excessive punitive or burdensome just…feels good actually.

Then theres people in my building and around me and…? Got gas yesterday. The card reader said approved 2x and the clerk said declined. I ended up getting the gas but…

Ugh. Long story… far worse happened in years past when I first moved home over 10 years ago. Now it’s revving up after all these years? But I keep a low profile?

Thanks for your prayers.

Haters will hate, but it is the love of God that we keep putting one foot in front of the other keeping our focus on His goodness in our own life.

I think I’m bearing up under it a bit better by His grace.

Helped parents with dinner. Did volunteer work today. Cleaned up my own place a bit. And…

Snark and nonsense can’t continue. I’ve called my counselor multiple times. People will say his parents cannot help him or he’s on court orders and all this stuff so I e called my counselor and…

He’s helpful. Voluntary outpatient no mandated treatment no guardian or anything. Actually it’s when people say I have a guardian or a conservator that I get nervous. But my counselor told me those are uncommon for mental illness and both my parents and I would obviously know about it so…

Ugh 😑 frustrating

Thanks for the prayers and support y’all

😊

I don’t understand the hatred sometimes. I’m not homely or flamboyantly gay or even short….

It really seems that since Jesus moved mightily in my life the hatred remains the reasons change. Ugh.

Extra frustrating? Knowing it was all an illusion. Driven out of dorms at 17…

Probably means a 4 year degree is not in the cards. Turns out I was targeted for a number of reasons and now?

Parents are upper class but retired and getting older. They’re vulnerable too now. And in todays America it seems that so called upper class hippies aka bleeding heart liberals are often hated anyway.

People where I volunteer are nice but for how long? I’m so hated that a lot of the junk in my life was apparently deliberate…

People wanted me to feel pain. No really. My psych labels are common knowledge and that’s deliberate too.

Ugh. It’s more frustrating now in some respects because I’m healthy. I’m thankful to Jesus and my parents of course. It’s like…

I’m healthy and smart and normal and…

No one will hire me. I don’t think anyone ever would have anyway. Not that I was or am sinless just…wow. I can’t even hide in the label of schizophrenia which was kind of what I thought would happen. Nope.

Blah. Sorry to ramble. I am close to my parents now which honestly seems good for all of us. Sometimes I’ll leave from visiting and there’s such genuine warmth . Blessed.

Jesus. Family. My own goals. These things truly matter. It just gets creepy when people seem so obsessed with controlling and confining me somehow.

And in other news….

The monitoring company called my cell. Motion sensor triggered on enclosed patio. I gave the safe word and told them to refrain from calling the cops. False alarm?!?! Maybe?

I’m at my place now and everything seems ok ✅.

Back