Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

dont worry about my last message

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
G

GodsWingMan

well that relationship its over now :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad
im sad and happy at the same time is this normal?

Not sure what the relationship was but it sounded like you hated/loved it. So it sounds perfectly normal to me.

Quath

Hey justinn im not a teen i am 20, and i aperacite if you get to know the whole story before making conclusions about things,before getting to know them.
GodsWingMan :x

I think people would need to know more about the relationship to make better comments. Otherwise, you will pretty much get Hallmark answers. ;)

Quath

Is it normal to be both happy and sad, yes. You can be happy because God has a more awesome person waiting for you. You can be sad because your still missing the level of friendship that you had with that girl. Relationships are tricky things.

well, who broke up with who? di yoi break up with her or the other way around? that can tell a lot more if you did or if she did. and why? did seh tell you why or did you tell her why?

Back