Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Dreams to Help Others

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Okay. Not sure where to put this, but wanted to see how this forum views dreams. So dreams I sometimes believe are a big distraction for me. And then I have quite a few that I believe have meaning from God. Some are disturbing and can't get them off my mind easily. I believe I went way overboard and distracted a friend interpreting for me from the meat of the Word and truly helping people for God's kingdom. I guess my question is how should dreams be used? Should they? When does it cross over into something not of God? I know it is hard to lay this down. I really want to encourage people and tell people about Christ on forums. I don't want to do something that will hurt my witness. I'm not sure anymore what all I believe concerning this, but it does bother me. I do believe God gives dreams. I just thought all of mine were for awhile and believe I went too far without enough wisdom/understanding.

Hi all :) when I was young I went to this bible study where the wife prayed 4 hours a day. There is so much more but about dreams. I was praying with someone and we both saw the exact same thing. So I called her and asked about it. What I always LOVED and learned was how she would answer things. If you called for prayer she knew the word yet would look it up and pray it. God as my witness it always happened. So she answered it like this "when ever God shows me something it never goes down and never has black in it".

Seen dark gray clouds or when we were all praying I saw this oh it was so beautiful. I saw this huge patch of very green grass and it was just flowing back and forth with the wind. Then these huge gray stones started showing up everywhere. Just saying never black in it. If I may since I just remembered another dream. It was a church and I was up front. This woman with blond hair comes up asks for prayer. So I put my hands on each side of her head and said in JESUS name. She feel backwards and people gathered around her and it all changed. I was asking everyone to be quit.

This one is cool. Falling under the power or slain in the spirit? Never heard of it before that dream.

Dreams.. don't seek them out or to have them same with gifts. He does all that.. its ALWAYS for a reason duh huh. I found when we are gathered when we are together bible study or Church these things increase. Its alway about others.. I believe. Never interpreted a dream...haha why i didn't touch it. I LOVE reading all this. Thanks all for sharing.. about our Father.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back