Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Elenin: Does it 'Fulfill' Biblical Prophecy on 9-29-11?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Good for you! It's not real anyway. I believe in using my mind & any talent I may have for more positive, peaceful & fruitful endeavors. Life is too short anyway! :biggrin
Yeah and these end of the world things are just irritating to me they make me worry. I just want to drive a car first before it does end seriously, being able to drive opens up like 200 new ways I can express freedom.

Hi Pizzaguy,
What i mean to say is that it is a ''start of things'' on a level of prophecy.
Lets wait and see?
Well, Elenin did not survive it's approach to the sun and is pretty much debris.

It never came closer than 21 million miles from earth, and we are all not dead.

I wonder what the next woo-woo conspiracy will be?

Well, Elenin did not survive it's approach to the sun and is pretty much debris.

Say it ain't so! I so much want to believe in 'strology because that's what the wise men practiced, and I just know I'm wise like them because surely the Holy Spirit has led me to ALL truth, even about stuff I've never thought much of before.:shrug

Besides, Elenin was never going to be as bad as its successor; Estalin.:squinting

Obviously, you don't understand that this is just the first of many astronomical signs "in the heavens" that portend our doooooooooooom!

With this post i never said the world would end.
Only that it might be the start of things.

(Hehehe.)

Notice how the people that start these threads never "man up" when they are proven wrong?

Sorry. I'm just tired of "chicken littles" always preaching doom and gloom. :nono2

9-29-11 right now and nothing. The comet is 90 times farther away from us as the moon is from us. It wont even be close enough to do anything!

Meteor Outbreaks In Florida, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1150...issouri,_Mississippi,_Alabama,_Louisiana.html

http://rt.com/news/fireball-wrecks-town-465/

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Unknown-object-smashes-through-SUV-on-I-205-130599823.html

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/09/green-meteor-outbreak-in-texas-arkansas.html

Bright Meteor Fireball Detected North of Cranbrook, BC Canada 26SEP2011

Bright Meteor Fireball Detected North of Cranbrook, BC Canada Sep26 09:59:57UT

Detected bright flaring fireball low to Northern horizon bearing 22 degrees.

Event occurred at 2011Sep26 09:59:57 UT (3:59 Mountain Daylight Time). Attached Allsky composite photo has North at 12 o’clock, East at 9 o’clock. Some thin cloud in that direction. The video showed the fireball flare, explode, then dim down to a dot before fading out. Close, but it likely never impacted...

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back