Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

End Times Chronology & The New Earth

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
no, the bible mention no death , what does that mean.

if we dont die in christ then why do you say we die again at age 100?

death is done

it doesnt matter if its a a billion yrs we die.

death is death. and that cant be

the believer doesnt die after he dies in the flesh as in this current state we must die.

john says death is done, no more
you say we dont die.

we dont die.

john 3:16. we dont see death in the spiritual sense and when we are ressurected we dont see death ever again.
I cant decipher this one , sorry.

I cant decipher this one , sorry.

simple death is done.

you say death isnt for the believer. which is witch. we live forever or not

why would jesus say that to us?

we wont die if we believe in him.

paul calls it sleeping and even jesus said that about lazarus ere he healed him.

so you are claiming that we do die per isiah 65:20. and i dont . that is for the millenium before the removal of death per John's vision.

really where does one stop with this part of idealisation?
Well do you think the passage you quoted is a literal description of the holy city?
surely God never intended men to die.
and why would have us die again.
I dont know what you mean here
he tell us that he restores the earth to what it was. the tree of life is back again.

interesting
Can we say the earth is being restored today as the Gospel is preached and men are translated from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light?

Does a progressivly growing kingdom fit well with what Jesus taught us in Matt 13 when He spoke of the mustard seed?

The kingdom Jesus described grows slowly over time, it does not spring up suddenly.

simple death is done.

you say death isnt for the believer. which is witch. we live forever or not

why would jesus say that to us?

we wont die if we believe in him.

paul calls it sleeping and even jesus said that about lazarus ere he healed him.

so you are claiming that we do die per isiah 65:20. and i dont . that is for the millenium before the removal of death per John's vision.
Sleep is a metaphor for death, im glad to talk with you about these things but Im not interested in arguing semantics.

Does a progressivly growing kingdom fit well with what Jesus taught us in Matt 13 when He spoke of the mustard seed?

The kingdom Jesus described grows slowly over time, it does not spring up suddenly.
The same idea:

Dan 2:35 - Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Mat 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Clearly the above verse shows that death may be defined in at least two ways. Off the top of my head I can think of at least one other concept for which the word may be used. Death does not always mean death.

Mat 22:31 - But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Mat 22:32 - I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Mat 22:33 - And when the multitude heard [this], they were astonished at his doctrine.

Sleep is a metaphor for death, im glad to talk with you about these things but Im not interested in arguing semantics.

when death is done. as in no more. that is what i mean. in revalation 21 its done.

the physical body dies of all but we are in christ are ressurected.

now then 65:20 mentions the wicked. so we will have wicked men in the new age?

yet at the bottom of the chapter the kings will look and see who was wicked at their torment.

so that has to be after the final destruction of the satan and his followers.

Well do you think the passage you quoted is a literal description of the holy city? I dont know what you mean here Can we say the earth is being restored today as the Gospel is preached and men are translated from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light?

preteritsts, gotta love em.

yup the world is getting better alright. in pauls day rome killed men with sword, 2,000 yrs later we have bio weapons, nukes, and chemical weapons and also used the a bomb.

yup improvement.

yup the world is getting better alright. in pauls day rome killed men with sword, 2,000 yrs later we have bio weapons, nukes, and chemical weapons and also used the a bomb.

yup improvement.

More satire on loving that doctrine, huh?:screwloose But did you read the News the last couple days? 'natural disasters of 2010 were the deadliest in decades' And that report never included crime or health disasters such as Aids, Cancer or Heart attacks.

If one wanted to see this other than (or along with) from Christ's Inspired Word of Matt. 24:21 'or ever shall be', then just post in.. 'YEAR OF CATACLYSMS' in the Web Search at the top of your computor.

--Elijah

PS: We have not seen anything yet, which is coming. But surely these false teachings of preterism + the pre/trib rapture ones would crack at least one eye open, huh:sleep?

yup improvement.
Do you think the world was better off before evangelization?

Are you set up to judge 2,000 years of ministry on the part of the Holy Spirit as a failure?

Tell me when the good old days were when everything was better. 100 years ago? 200 ? 500?

But before you grant all that great insight see if you're able to respond to the passages I brought up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think the world was better off before evangelization?

Are you set up to judge 2,000 years of ministry on the part of the Holy Spirit as a failure?

Tell me when the good old days were when everything was better. 100 years ago? 200 ? 500?

But before you grant all that great insight see if you're able to respond to the passages I brought up.

I don't know about the other guy, but I was born in a little town called Hartford Michigah. And we never had to worry about locking any of our doors. And going down to town at night? my 3 sisters could even set on the town park bench late into a weekend night if they had wanted to listen to the band playing there. And then walk back home! You go try it today, even being a man.

--Elijah

I don't know about the other guy, but I was born in a little town called Hartford Michigah. And we never had to worry about locking any of our doors. And going down to town at night? my 3 sisters could even set on the town park bench late into a weekend night if they had wanted to listen to the band playing there. And then walk back home! You go try it today, even being a man.

--Elijah
So the world was better 30 or 40 years ago?

Back