Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[_ Old Earth _] EVOLUTION - A BELIEVER'S PERSPECTIVE

Agreed.

It's tempting to delete every post that follows until zeke posts his relevant credentials and what his day job is.

Are you posting as a mod or just posting? And why would you delete my posts - I have presented my 'credentials'. I am not the one boasting about unverifiable "degrees from many universities' to back up my posts - those who make such claims can be asked to clarify what those 'many degrees' relate to - yes?

Are you posting as a mod or just posting? And why would you delete my posts - I have presented my 'credentials'. I am not the one boasting about unverifiable "degrees from many universities' to back up my posts - those who make such claims can be asked to clarify what those 'many degrees' relate to - yes?
So what are your credentials? I have never seen them and two of the main posters in the Science forums apparently haven't either.

You made that clear by sprinkling your posts with all sorts of misconceptions about science in general and biology in particular.
Which posts - please be specific - I think you are mistaken - remember, the Darwinian mythology you float is not science.

You're citing a man who suggests that his "designer" might be a "space alien."

I have asked your to support that statement before but you could only present more silence.

So what are your credentials? I have never seen them and two of the main posters in the Science forums apparently haven't either.

LOL - Barbarian just commented on it in his post before your last post - are you following the discussion?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - Barbarian just commented on it in his post before your last post - are you following the discussion?
I am very much following the discussion on the last couple of pages and no where does Barbarian comment on any credentials of yours in said post. That is the post where he asks what your credentials are.

I am very much following the discussion on the last couple of pages and no where does Barbarian comment on any credentials of yours in said post. That is the post where he asks what your credentials are.
And I told him what they were.

And I told him what they were.
Okay, so it should be very easy for you right now to simply copy and paste because I don't see any credentials anywhere. Please clarify this for me.

Okay, so it should be very easy for you right now to simply copy and paste because I don't see any credentials anywhere. Please clarify this for me.

Sure---"I am a seeker of scientific facts and I find very few facts in Darwinism".

I didn't see Barb's accusation supported - did you? No trolling - just discussing.
Please follow along:

Barbarian said:

"For this purpose, it does not matter whether the intelligence is thought to belong to God, or to some alien race of intelligent beings, or to some entity we cannot yet imagine." (Phillip Johnson, posting in the ARN discussion forum)
Taken from: http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=42777&p=652656&viewfull=1#post652656 )

zeke said:
Barbarian said:
I have asked your to support that statement before but you could only present more silence.
You said you've asked him "to support that statement before" and accuse him of presenting "silence" despite him just having supported it. And I don't think that is the first time I've seen him give that quote as support.

So what is it that you don't understand?

If you can't accept his quote as support, then anything you quote will no longer be considered support.

Sure---"I am a seeker of scientific facts and I find very few facts in Darwinism".
Wow, you have got to be kidding. I thought that might have been what you meant and I just wanted to make sure.

Those are not credentials, not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
What has changed in 4 years that negates their research? Please be specific.
Please read what I asked and try answering that instead. I made no comment at all about whether the research was or was not negated. You might also want to try dealing with the other points raised.

Wow, you have got to be kidding. I thought that might have been what you meant and I just wanted to make sure.

Those are not credentials, not even close.

So you did see my post - why did you deny seeing it? They are credentials and I think it works for a medium where a high school dropout could claim to be a PhD scientist.

Back