Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Evolution debunked once and for all

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
johnmuise said:
but not all scientists are working against god.

Nope, fortunately there are a few who are out to prove God right. I know that atheists will consider that biased, but creation scientists don't throw out scientific theories that contradict the bible. They take them into consideration then look at all sides of the issue, not just the narrow side they want to see. :)

johnmuise said:
i already posted to 100% truth about the reason they accept evolution .

In the last few decades, numerous scientists have publicly admitted that their real reason for accepting and promoting the theory of evolution is that, although the scientific evidence for macro evolution is non-existent, the only logical alternative was special creation by God.
Since that biblical alternative was absolutely unacceptable to their atheistic convictions, thousands of scientists chose to ignore the evidence they encountered in their own field that proved that chance and mutations could never explain the marvelous design and biological complexity that life displays
Prof L.T More, with the university of Cincinnati , spoke of the "faith" in evolution when he acknowledged the conflict between personal belief and scientific evidence" Our faith in the doctrine of evolution depends upon our reluctance to accept the antagonistic doctrine of special creation" Prof More acknowledged the profound philosophical problem faced by scientists when they confronted the overwhelming problems now facing the ToE,

The reasonable view was to believe in spontaneous generation [evolution] ; [for] the only alternative, is to believe in a single, primary act or super natural creation. there is no third position, For this reason many scientists a century ago chose to regard the belief in spontaneous generation as a "philosophical necessity"

Significantly, British astronomer Pro Fed hoyle acknowledged that enormous problems existed with the ToE. Holye actually admitted that the only reason the ToE is still so wildly accepted in the scientific community, despite the virtual lack of scientific evidence , is due to the need of atheistic people to deny the scientific evidence that God created the universe. Remarkably, prof Holye wrote that the ToE survived despite that lack of evidence becuase the theory is "considered socially desirable and even essential to the peace of mind of the body politic.

Im guessing you pulled this off a creation website.

1. Evolution does not say there is no god.
2. Evolution says nothing about where life came from. It is not "life from nothing".
3. Evolution is studied and supported by scientist of many different faiths.
4. There are not evolutionist scientist coming out against evolution. (this started from some bogus letter sent to people who werent involved with research. Majority of the signers were medical doctors, doctorates of economy or math, etc.) Plus, there were 500 signers. Look how many scientist are involved in evolutionary research and you should be quite embarassed at being fooled by 500 "scientist".
5. Evolution has nothing to do with "spontaneous generation".
6. There is no cerdible shred of scientific evidence to falsify evolution.

Heidi said:
johnmuise said:

Nope, fortunately there are a few who are out to prove God right. I know that atheists will consider that biased, but creation scientists don't throw out scientific theories that contradict the bible. They take them into consideration then look at all sides of the issue, not just the narrow side they want to see. :)

At which point did you become God's voice? Do you personally feel like you are able to interpret the scriptures for others, as I know many Christians who find no theological problems with evolution. Kind of funny that those same ones have vastly more knowledge in the sciences than you.

If you wish to provide some scriptures that you feel go against evolution, I would like to see those. So far you have shown nothing but your very uninformed opinion.

johnmuise said:

In fact 99.999999% of science is performed without any consideration of God. the remaining % is for those in the ID field. And I am stretching it cite them to be involved with actual science.

Science is intended to be performed without consideration of anything but observable events.

VaultZero4Me said:
Heidi said:
johnmuise said:

At which point did you become God's voice? Do you personally feel like you are able to interpret the scriptures for others, as I know many Christians who find no theological problems with evolution. Kind of funny that those same ones have vastly more knowledge in the sciences than you.

If you wish to provide some scriptures that you feel go against evolution, I would like to see those. So far you have shown nothing but your very uninformed opinion.

2 Corinthians 5:20, "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us."

So when we pass along God's word exactly as written as anyone can do, we are passing along what God said. But if we add our own words to his words or subtract God's words and replace them with our own, then we are not passing along God's words, but our own instead. And I will not do that.

Genesis 2:7, 'the Lord God formed man out of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and the man became a living being." It's clear as a bell. But most people don't believe God's word. So they change God's words to make them read: "The Lord God created the beasts of the field, some of whom turned into man." :lol: Again, I will not do that. If people want to chastize me for not adding my own words to the bible, they're free to do so. But my conscience is clear because I know it's true exactly as written. :) And in fact, when the flesh and bones of man decays, it turns into dust. So once again reality shows God's words to be true as well. :)

This is your theological evidence to support why you reject on of the most supported theories today?

Can you expound upon why this goes against evolution?

VaultZero4Me said:
This is your theological evidence to support why you reject on of the most supported theories today?

Can you expound upon why this goes against evolution?

Considering that in reality, apes breed apes, humans breed humans, dogs breed dogs, cows breed cows, and man decays back into dust then reality is evidence that God is right. :) And considering that apes don't turn into humans in reality, then reality doesn't support evolution. So since the truth never contradicts reality, God's truth conforms to reality and evolution does not. Sorry. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back