Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Exalt Mary and glorify God!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you don't understand the Biblical concept of the Trinity then you need to keep reading the Bible and praying for understanding.
The Athanasian Creed describes the central doctrine of Trinity that Christendom teaches, so the Catholic Faith teaches, that they worship one God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity. . . . So they teach Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not Three Gods, but One God.”

This doctrine of the Trinity above that so many people believe in and teach isn't found in the scriptures.

What I do understand is that when Jesus himself said what he said at John 20:17 you will reason that what he said isn't true. But Jesus is clear at John 20:17 that he has a Father and God that is his apostles and disciples Father and God. You or anyone else will not convince me that what Jesus said at John 20:17 isn't true. You can make statements like, "if you don't understand the Biblical concept of the Trinity" as though that excuses you for implying Jesus was lying when he said at John 20:17 that he has a Father and God that is his apostles Father and God. As I said Jesus made a clear statement here at John 20:17. When God inspired John to write down John 20:17 what God inspired John to write down, "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God."
This scripture at John 20:17 was written down accurately and it's clear, it doesn't mean something completely opposite as though God doesn't know how to inspire John to write down his thoughts clear and accurately. So Jesus has a Father and God that is his apostles Father and God. You just have no faith that what God inspired men to write down is clear and accurate. So as long as you continue to disbelieve John 20:17 you show by not agreeing with what Jesus accurately and clearly said that you have no faith in what God inspired men to write down.

The Athanasian Creed describes the central doctrine of Trinity that Christendom teaches, so the Catholic Faith teaches, that they worship one God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity. . . . So they teach Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not Three Gods, but One God.”

This doctrine of the Trinity above that so many people believe in and teach isn't found in the scriptures.

What I do understand is that when Jesus himself said what he said at John 20:17 you will reason that what he said isn't true. But Jesus is clear at John 20:17 that he has a Father and God that is his apostles and disciples Father and God. You or anyone else will not convince me that what Jesus said at John 20:17 isn't true. You can make statements like, "if you don't understand the Biblical concept of the Trinity" as though that excuses you for implying Jesus was lying when he said at John 20:17 that he has a Father and God that is his apostles Father and God. As I said Jesus made a clear statement here at John 20:17. When God inspired John to write down John 20:17 what God inspired John to write down, "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God."
This scripture at John 20:17 was written down accurately and it's clear, it doesn't mean something completely opposite as though God doesn't know how to inspire John to write down his thoughts clear and accurately. So Jesus has a Father and God that is his apostles Father and God. You just have no faith that what God inspired men to write down is clear and accurate. So as long as you continue to disbelieve John 20:17 you show by not agreeing with what Jesus accurately and clearly said that you have no faith in what God inspired men to write down.
The only thing right about this is that you do not understand.

Back