Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

|| + -Exodus- + ||

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hmm. . .

Thank You: for_his_glory.
I Truly Enjoy When You Post Honest Scripture.

I Cannot Thank You Enough For Taking The Time With Patience To Speak With Me.
I Give Sincere Apologies For My Skillful Poetic Nature Of Grace And!, Mercy. I Had No Idea I Seemed Cryptic.

Either Way, Thanks Again!. As I Hope To Continue With Our Conversations Further On Up The Road In As Everlasting.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏
You know Atari, I have a brother that is rather poetic and is also a writer at times for one magazine or another, mostly Jazz at this time...but at least I can understand his writing.

I feel like you have some stuff to say.
Could you, like, tone down and say it in such a way that others can engage in a conversation with you.
And could you tell me if your of the faith that believes that all religions are correct. It would be interesting to discuss this with you, IF you are.

Hmm. . .

I Alone Stand At The Cross And!, Kneel Before Our Heavenly Father.

It Is In The Absolute Nature Of Hope, Love, And!, Peace. Where Endless Dreams Begin.
I Pray For The Universe To Collectively Remain Honest Within The Coexistence Upon Christ Jesus (The Messiah).

There Is The Purified Purification Of The Virgin Mary. As The One True Holy Ghost Gifts The Universe Eternal Bliss.
I Question Not The Absolute As He Speaks In Whispers Upon Everlasting Connectivity Aware Of His Forever Eternal.

Sacrifice Of The Blood Of The Lamb Now As A Butterfly Dancing With The Soft Breeze. As I Peer Into It's Just Cause.
I Shall Not Give Liars Lies Nor The Way, The Truth, And!, The Life Nothingness. I Speak, Of My Sins To The Universe.

I Requested To Pay For My Sins On Thus Earth & I Was Given That Gift Of Mercy. A Heavy Burden To Bear In Infinity.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. That's Only 10% Of My Christian Ethics. If You Are Confused & Wish To Understand Christianity Better Freely Ask.
Why do you alone stand at the cross and kneel?
Don't you think SOME other Christians do?

And WHEN do you think the Purification of the Virgin Mary occurred?
There are differing opinions.

Hmm. . .

I Alone Stand At The Cross And!, Kneel Before Our Heavenly Father.

It Is In The Absolute Nature Of Hope, Love, And!, Peace. Where Endless Dreams Begin.
I Pray For The Universe To Collectively Remain Honest Within The Coexistence Upon Christ Jesus (The Messiah).

There Is The Purified Purification Of The Virgin Mary. As The One True Holy Ghost Gifts The Universe Eternal Bliss.
I Question Not The Absolute As He Speaks In Whispers Upon Everlasting Connectivity Aware Of His Forever Eternal.

Sacrifice Of The Blood Of The Lamb Now As A Butterfly Dancing With The Soft Breeze. As I Peer Into It's Just Cause.
I Shall Not Give Liars Lies Nor The Way, The Truth, And!, The Life Nothingness. I Speak, Of My Sins To The Universe.

I Requested To Pay For My Sins On Thus Earth & I Was Given That Gift Of Mercy. A Heavy Burden To Bear In Infinity.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. That's Only 10% Of My Christian Ethics. If You Are Confused & Wish To Understand Christianity Better Freely Ask.
May I ask how you understand God's salvation? Just trying to get to know you better.

Hmm. . .

First Off, When I Say, 'I Alone At The Cross'.

I Can Only Speak For Myself. I Have No Authority To Speak The Christian Faith Of Others.
When I Read In The Scripture: 'When I Speak For Peace, They Speak For War'. (I Know It Verily Well).

With Your Mention Of A Sort Of Religion Of All Faiths You Are Mentioning OMNISM. I Still Have Yet To Study It.
But!, Rest Assured, I Am A Christian Believer To It's Fullest Extent. I May Not Seem So, Since I Enjoy Poetry & Art.

Either Way, I Am Fascinated (By) WITCHCRAFT, Especially In The Music As To Mention The WITCH HOUSE Genre.
Sad To Say, I Lived A Life, Defending My True Individualistic Individuality, Within The Blessings Of, Endless Creativity.

In The End, I Am Pleased To Be Here And!, Had No Idea My Ideas, Thoughts, And!, Belief In My Soul Seemed Cryptic.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm?. . .

Good Hello: for_his_glory.
I Am Not Of Certainty Of Your Question About Salvation.
The Best Of My Understanding Is A Blessing From The Holy Ghost's Wishes.

That Is To Say, An Acceptance Within The Pure Form Of Purity Purified In It's Endless Purification.
I May Not Be Answering The Way You Honestly Desire For My Understanding Stance Upon The Scripture Is Personal.

Perhaps A Life Well Blessed, Upon A Long Dark Travel, Of Trial By Fire Looked Into, & Freed By, The Grace Of Mercy.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

Well Now, Someone Is Curious About The Apples?.

I Would Love To Fulfill Your Wishes Of Fascinating Fascination But!, I Decline Your Offer.
I Mean There Is A Garden. And!, A Tree. With Some Rules To Follow. The Sun And!, Moon, Upon Self Explanatory.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. Whoever Is Interested In Thus Announcement. I Am Pleased To Meet All Of You. I Pray The Days Follow Peaceful.

Hmm?. . .

I Am Not Of Certainty Of Your Question About Salvation.
The Best Of My Understanding Is A Blessing From The Holy Ghost's Wishes.

That Is To Say, An Acceptance Within The Pure Form Of Purity Purified In It's Endless Purification.
I May Not Be Answering The Way You Honestly Desire For My Understanding Stance Upon The Scripture Is Personal.

Perhaps A Life Well Blessed, Upon A Long Dark Travel, Of Trial By Fire Looked Into, & Freed By, The Grace Of Mercy.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Let me ask you in a different way about salvation with scripture. I believe you believe in God and Jesus, but have you been Spiritually born again or understand what that means per these below scriptures.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Hmm. . .

Well Now, Someone Is Curious About The Apples?.

I Would Love To Fulfill Your Wishes Of Fascinating Fascination But!, I Decline Your Offer.
I Mean There Is A Garden. And!, A Tree. With Some Rules To Follow. The Sun And!, Moon, Upon Self Explanatory.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

I'm sad that you decline to answer my question. Just trying to learn something new.

Hmm. . .

I Was Slightly Kidding. I Kinda Felt With Christians It Is Self Explanatory.

As Looking Into The Invisible Mirror Of The Eye Of The Universe. Isn't It Fascinating In & Of Itself, The Garden?.
Of Course The Surreal, Unreal Reality Of [[[ ADAM & EVE ]]] Can Overwhelm Most Believers In Almost Any Form.

Since Not Much, Can Even Come Close To, The Tidal Waves Of That Truth. Except For ~[[[ THE CRUCIFIXION ]]]~

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

I Was Slightly Kidding. I Kinda Felt With Christians It Is Self Explanatory.

As Looking Into The Invisible Mirror Of The Eye Of The Universe. Isn't It Fascinating In & Of Itself, The Garden?.
Of Course The Surreal, Unreal Reality Of [[[ ADAM & EVE ]]] Can Overwhelm Most Believers In Almost Any Form.

Since Not Much, Can Even Come Close To, The Tidal Waves Of That Truth. Except For ~[[[ THE CRUCIFIXION ]]]~

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

I wanted to know how you understood what God's salvation means as it is not self explanatory. Please do not use the poetic, but speak in regular English please.

Many call themselves a Christian just because they go to Church every week, but yet are not Spiritually reborn again from above as described in these scriptures. They act holier then thou in front of everyone, but behind closed doors are like those mentioned in these verses and never come to the knowledge of truth. They will be rejected of God.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Tim 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Last edited:
Hmm. . .

I Will Give An Effort Of Normal Verse Of Language.

Mind You, I Am Going To Reach Back Into The Solid Biblical References In The Future.
In Complete Form, I Am A Christian Who Studied Almost Endless Forms Of Traditional Religious Teaching.

In The End, A Spark From Childhood, I Leaned Upon The Grace Of, 'Christ Jesus (The Messiah)'. Hopeful & True.
To Answer One Question, Yea!, I Was Baptized At A Very Early Age. In Retrospect, No One Explaned It's Meaning.

I Choose One Translation With Family Connection. Although, I Have Interest To Peer Into The Others. Fun Studies.
I Already Gave Mention To OMNISM, Which To Me Right Now Expresses The Tower of Babel For Us In The Present.

I Own A Satanic Bible (Small & Strange). Not Because I'm A Satanist Or Worshiper. But!, Trying To Understand Why.
The Question Can Be Seen, Endlessly In Any News Report On Any Of The News Channels. Vicariously For Masses.

I Try To Be A Good Person. I Completely Respect The Nature, Of The Universe, And!, It's Eerie Mystery In Mysteries.
I Have Somewhat Something Against Traditional Sects Of Organized Religion. Not The Congregation But!, Authorities.

There Is Reason, Meaning, & Purpose For Everything. As Thus Post. I Would Like To Be Accepted Like Everyone Else.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

I Will Give An Effort Of Normal Verse Of Language.

Mind You, I Am Going To Reach Back Into The Solid Biblical References In The Future.
In Complete Form, I Am A Christian Who Studied Almost Endless Forms Of Traditional Religious Teaching.

In The End, A Spark From Childhood, I Leaned Upon The Grace Of, 'Christ Jesus (The Messiah)'. Hopeful & True.
To Answer One Question, Yea!, I Was Baptized At A Very Early Age. In Retrospect, No One Explaned It's Meaning.

I Choose One Translation With Family Connection. Although, I Have Interest To Peer Into The Others. Fun Studies.
I Already Gave Mention To OMNISM, Which To Me Right Now Expresses The Tower of Babel For Us In The Present.

I Own A Satanic Bible (Small & Strange). Not Because I'm A Satanist Or Worshiper. But!, Trying To Understand Why.
The Question Can Be Seen, Endlessly In Any News Report On Any Of The News Channels. Vicariously For Masses.

I Try To Be A Good Person. I Completely Respect The Nature, Of The Universe, And!, It's Eerie Mystery In Mysteries.
I Have Somewhat Something Against Traditional Sects Of Organized Religion. Not The Congregation But!, Authorities.

There Is Reason, Meaning, & Purpose For Everything. As Thus Post. I Would Like To Be Accepted Like Everyone Else.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

What is your purpose here?

Hmm?. . .

Thank You: Riven.
Thus Is A Clear Cut Example Of A Question Verily Strange.

As You Ask, What Is My Purpose Here On Thus Forum. My Answer, I Am A Christian.
Since Thus Is A Place To Connect With Other Christians I Plan To Do So Peacefully With Privacy In Mind.

I May Appear As A Threat To You. But!, I Can Assure You That The Grass Isn't Always Greener On The Otherside.
Either Way, I Hope To Discover The Love In Unitity & Coexistence Honestly Within A World Sadly Quick To Judge.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. I Am Also An Artist Interested In Almost Any Form Of Traditional Religion. Trust Me, My Poetry Isn't That Good.

Hmm?. . .

Thank You: Riven.
Thus Is A Clear Cut Example Of A Question Verily Strange.

As You Ask, What Is My Purpose Here On Thus Forum. My Answer, I Am A Christian.
Since Thus Is A Place To Connect With Other Christians I Plan To Do So Peacefully With Privacy In Mind.

I May Appear As A Threat To You. But!, I Can Assure You That The Grass Isn't Always Greener On The Otherside.
Either Way, I Hope To Discover The Love In Unitity & Coexistence Honestly Within A World Sadly Quick To Judge.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. I Am Also An Artist Interested In Almost Any Form Of Traditional Religion. Trust Me, My Poetry Isn't That Good.
Those apples LOOK good,,,
But they're very bitter.

There is so much deception in a man's religion as there are over 5000 different religions in the world and not all are of the God of all creation as many follow after false gods and idols. To even dabble in false religions or even have a Satanic Bible in your house can cause one to be separated from God, unless it is to learn about these false religions and to make others aware of them.

Latin root word for religion is bondage, which is different then that of Gods pure religion of James 1:27, but that of following tradition and the doctrine of a mans church, not Gods true Church. The Latin root word is religare as re is a prefix that means return and ligare means to bind. Religion tells you what you can and cannot do and becomes socially acceptable by mans interpretations, traditions and doctrines. Religion is what nailed Christ to the cross because the Bible is not socially acceptable to society, if it were then Christ would have died in vain. God is not about mans religion, nor does he recognize religion of any kind. God is about a personal relationship with you and His son Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 the same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 in him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The biggest deception Satan can use is to confuse the unlearned mind. God said his people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. You forget me and my word and I will forget you and your children. This is a pretty profound statement that holds so much truth. This is why this world is in the shape it is in today with so many religions claiming they are the true religion and only they will go to heaven and those who do not conform to their ways will go to hell.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 as they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
Hosea 4:8 they eat up the sin of my people and they set their heart on their iniquity.
Hosea 4:9 and there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

There is so much deception in a man's religion as there are over 5000 different religions in the world and not all are of the God of all creation as many follow after false gods and idols. To even dabble in false religions or even have a Satanic Bible in your house can cause one to be separated from God, unless it is to learn about these false religions and to make others aware of them.

Latin root word for religion is bondage, which is different then that of Gods pure religion of James 1:27, but that of following tradition and the doctrine of a mans church, not Gods true Church. The Latin root word is religare as re is a prefix that means return and ligare means to bind. Religion tells you what you can and cannot do and becomes socially acceptable by mans interpretations, traditions and doctrines. Religion is what nailed Christ to the cross because the Bible is not socially acceptable to society, if it were then Christ would have died in vain. God is not about mans religion, nor does he recognize religion of any kind. God is about a personal relationship with you and His son Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 the same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 in him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Romans 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The biggest deception Satan can use is to confuse the unlearned mind. God said his people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. You forget me and my word and I will forget you and your children. This is a pretty profound statement that holds so much truth. This is why this world is in the shape it is in today with so many religions claiming they are the true religion and only they will go to heaven and those who do not conform to their ways will go to hell.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 as they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
Hosea 4:8 they eat up the sin of my people and they set their heart on their iniquity.
Hosea 4:9 and there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
Hi FHG,
A very profound statement you've made, which I highlighted above:

Now the other member, ATARI, has stated that he has a little book about witchcraft.
Stuff like this seems so harmless to us. But I guess we're all interested in the spirit world to one degree or another.

I think that anything that takes our attention away from God should be avoided.
There are real exorcists in the Catholic faith and they say repeatedly that anything could open the door to an unclean spirit.

I would tend to stay away from anything like that. It kind of disturbs my stomach just thinking about it.

Maybe some of us are wondering if it's all real, or maybe we're wanting to understand evil better since it is a really big problem for Christianity.

But I also think we should stay away from the fire and not get too close to it.

********************************************************************************
Atari, one of the rules here is that if we mention another member, he/she must be made aware of the conversation, which is why I tagged you in. FYI.

Hi FHG,
A very profound statement you've made, which I highlighted above:

Now the other member, ATARI, has stated that he has a little book about witchcraft.
Stuff like this seems so harmless to us. But I guess we're all interested in the spirit world to one degree or another.

I think that anything that takes our attention away from God should be avoided.
There are real exorcists in the Catholic faith and they say repeatedly that anything could open the door to an unclean spirit.

I would tend to stay away from anything like that. It kind of disturbs my stomach just thinking about it.

Maybe some of us are wondering if it's all real, or maybe we're wanting to understand evil better since it is a really big problem for Christianity.

But I also think we should stay away from the fire and not get too close to it.

********************************************************************************
Atari, one of the rules here is that if we mention another member, he/she must be made aware of the conversation, which is why I tagged you in. FYI.
When people play with fire they will get burnt. Like I said the only reason to study such things is to learn of its evil and to warn others that it is all of Satan who wants to kill steal and destroy God's own.

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
John 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back