Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

|| + -Exodus- + ||

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I Own A Satanic Bible (Small & Strange). Not Because I'm A Satanist Or Worshiper. But!, Trying To Understand Why.
Trying to understand why you don't worship Satan ? You did not have to own a satanic bible , you can read it free online if you desire .

Hmm?. . .

Thank You: hawkman.
Actually Trying To Understand The Meaning Of Misery.
Although, Trial By Fire Is Quite The Lesson In A Very Peculiar Setting.

Either Way, Reading Free Books Online Led Me To: 'Lao Tzu'~ 'Tao Te Ching'. (Interesting).
I Was Lucky To Discover The Site, 'Project Gutenberg', Online To Silence My Curious Wandering.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

Either Way, Reading Free Books Online Led Me To: 'Lao Tzu'~ 'Tao Te Ching'. (Interesting).
Have you read any of Watchman Lee's books ? " The Spiritual Man" by him might be of interest to you . I would recommend to you .

Hmm. . .

I Honestly Can't Say That I Have Read Those.

My Interest Has Solely Been On Religious Texts From All Walks Of Life.
Strangely Enough, Philosophical Teachers Have Also Been On My Focus For Quite Some Time.

I Have Yet To Begin To Seek Accepted Philosophical Texts In It's Entire Form At The Moment. But!, I Plan To.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Have you read any of Watchman Lee's books ? " The Spiritual Man" by him might be of interest to you . I would recommend to you .

Recovery Bible – revised version of the Bible

I have a problem with this Watchman Lee and his Recovery Bible so I did some research on him. These are statements that Watchman Lee has quoted himself and I am sorry to say his teachings are from a false bible he wrote himself through the help of Watchman Nee. The Living Stream Ministry statement of faith is also a false statement as I have underlined what is false and what the KJV of the Bible says. If you go to www.bcbsr.com/topics/lc. You can read articles that this guy wrote who use to go to his church and actual quotes from Watchman Lee himself. I am not telling you who or what to follow. I am just concerned that you are receiving truth and what I have read of his actual quotes and statement of faith is enough for me to know in my spirit, through the Holy Spirit giving me confirmation, that this man is all about himself and may have possibly been mislead through Watchman Nee who I knew years ago back in the 70”s taught a false doctrine and theories. If you are looking for a Bible that is easier to read then the KJV then I would recommend the NIV, but as you already know it is the Holy Spirit who teaches us. I love you Levi my brother in Christ and all I am saying is be careful for what you are reading and believing.

"We have seen that to reach the unbelievers, no preaching is necessary. If we help them say "O Lord" three times, they will be saved. If they open the window, the air will get in. All they have to do is to open their mouths and say, "O Lord, O Lord." Even if they have no intention of believing, still they will be caught! Regardless of whether they have the intention or not, as long as they open the window, the air will get in. It is not a matter of teaching; it is a matter of touching the seven Spirits of God." Witness Lee, Stream Magazine, Vlll: l, Feb l, 1970, 6.
(Matthew 28:18-20)

"Then the fourth thing that we must see in order to participate is life! We all must know life. Revelation is a book of life. Do not pay attention to the forms, the regulations, the teachings, the doctrines, Christianity and religion. No, we must pay our full attention to life.

Today, if you were to ask me how to be victorious, I would tell you that there is no need for you to try to be victorious. Just say from deep within, "O Lord, Amen, Hallelujah! O Lord, Amen, Hallelujah! O Lord, Amen, Hallelujah!" and you will be so victorious."
(1John 5:4)

We do not need the Bible study classes; we need the weeping classes to weep for the spiritual poverty and deadness. We must listen to the Spirit--not just read what is written. We must listen to the present, instant speaking of the living Spirit.

Hmm. . .

I Honestly Can't Say That I Have Read Those.

My Interest Has Solely Been On Religious Texts From All Walks Of Life.
Strangely Enough, Philosophical Teachers Have Also Been On My Focus For Quite Some Time.

I Have Yet To Begin To Seek Accepted Philosophical Texts In It's Entire Form At The Moment. But!, I Plan To.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Try William Lane Craig.
He's a philosopher and a theologist.
Very respected in the Christian circle and explains things very well.

Recovery Bible – revised version of the Bible
I have never read it or recommended it . But thanks for the heads up on it . Like any bible with notes in the margin no matter who wrote the notes , the notes should be examined carefully . But what did I recommend , see below .
I have read "The Spiritual Man " and found it to be helpful . But as ALL books that are not the bible ( and even some bible versions) you should examine and read closely to make sure they line up with God's truth .

I have never read it or recommended it . But thanks for the heads up on it . Like any bible with notes in the margin no matter who wrote the notes , the notes should be examined carefully . But what did I recommend , see below .

I have read "The Spiritual Man " and found it to be helpful . But as ALL books that are not the bible ( and even some bible versions) you should examine and read closely to make sure they line up with God's truth .
I think it's Watcman Nee that wrote SIT, WALK, STAND and I found it to be very good.

He might have changed over the years?

Allowing occult members to run free on a Christian forum.
It sounds to me like someone may be a current Christian but leaning towards the occult...
or V V.

I think everyone needs to have some Christian support.
Same with homosexuality,
same with other problems we humans face.

If the member is sincere, it will soon enough be proven,
if he is not, it will soon enough be proven.

This isn't the first time this has been encountered.

My hope would be that persons decide to serve God and not the evil one since he delights only in giving people grief and torment. No matter how good it may seem at any given time.

A question best directed at some of the other posters in this thread.
I believe some are genuinely trying to help, but Atari is clearly just appropriating something that I don't think they genuinely are. It doesn't matter. But it craps on others that do believe those things, and it's frowned upon in the community, I will say. Atari refuses to answer any questions, like what they get out of professing this.

I'm done with this thread. I have better things to do. But as a pagan slash christian, I find it offensive when someone tries to appropriate symbols of my beliefs for the sake of garnering attention and nothing else. I don't believe they are truly seeking anything but attention.

I'm done.

I think it's Watcman Nee that wrote SIT, WALK, STAND and I found it to be very good.

He might have changed over the years?
Yes , Watchman Nee he wrote that too , but I have not read it .
Maybe his thoughts changed as years went :shrug .

unknown1991 and Riven

Your opinions of ATARI should be taken to TWTS and give us your concerns there instead of bashing him in this thread when you do not even know who he is or might be struggling with. Anymore of this will cause you to be banned from this thread. Please do not reply to this as it will not be discussed here.

Hmm. . .

Thank You: wondering.
I Appreciate The Hopeful Sentiment With Your Recommendation.

Although, I Might Add. I Tend To Stand Clear From Prophecies Written In Thus Age.
As To Say, I Seek Older More Traditional Approaches From Philosophical Areas Of Mentoring & Teaching.

For Example: The Book Mentioned By, 'Lao Tzu', Was Written While He Was In Exile. Perhaps As A Payment.
Which Was Truly Amazing To Me During That Discovery Since I Was Examining Endless Quotes Of Philosophers.

That Book: 'Tao Te Ching', Takes 20 Minutes To Study. And!, I Was In The Desire For Teachers To Get To The Point.
Rather Quickly, As I Began My Research Throughout The Darkness I Was In. Upon An Almost, Blessing In Disguise.

Which Led To More Promptings To Continue My Research. Although, As It Stands Right Now, I Wish To Be Creative.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. For Anyone Interested, There Is A Small Book Called: 'Jesus and Lao Tzu (The Parallel Sayings)'. Its A Fun Read.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back